Why did they do this? Why the FUCK did they do this?

Why did they do this? Why the FUCK did they do this?
;_;

Because.

>playing as filthy hochingchongdos

I know how you feel, user. Crimson is the best Fates girl. It really is a shame that she really was treated like shit. I can't for her to never appear in any other game like Heroes or Warriors.

>21% 31% 17% attacks all have to hit to kill a unit
>they all do

She should have had a Support with Ryoma.

>not refusing to pick a side

of all the useless characters they had to kill the one that was semi-likeable

Excuse me Xir. If any character was likable it was Hinoka

She should of had more supports in general. Would have been nice to pair her up with someone else so I don't feel as let down when she dies and is never mentioned again.
I'd agree with you if Hinoka had a real personality and didn't sound like bad Bart Simpson impression in the localisation.

You neutral fucks sicken me

What happened to you, why is your heart filled with neutrality.

Too bad her support sucks.

RNG is a fresh hell with this one. 29% enemy attacks effortlessly land all the time.

Any better pictures of Scarlet?

>there are people who sided with the Hoshidans
Nohr has the better royals, the better cast in general and Conquest is the better Fire Emblem. There is no reason to ever go Birthright

Did no one want to talk to her because she was old?

Because Kinshi Knights generally sucked.

Like official art or fan art?

Anything really. I just want her to be happy and there's no art of her with Kana or Kamui.

And no, I don't want that picture of her being beheaded. I've seen it enough.

No one talks to her since she's a complete psychopath.

>Nohr has the better royals, the better cast in general and Conquest is the better Fire Emblem. There is no reason to ever go Birthright
Except that Nohr's king blatantly tries to kill you twice, the Hoshidan queen protects you the second time you almost get killed, and Garon not only tries to have you killed a third time you come back to Nohr. he also calls you a dumbass for coming back at all. Which, to be fair, you'd have to be an idiot to go back to Norh after all that.

I don't remember her looking like that.

I got her support to A, but then I met scarlet.

Rebel scum got what she deserved.
>Inverted nipples
They look like popped pimples.

>trash

Yeah because slaughtering people for no real reason is totally not retarded

Agreed

Reminder Sophie is a good wife

I don't have that much because the probably isn't really any.

I only played Conquest, this traitor got raped and beheaded as an example

Whats her story in Birthright?

She is best mom.

not canon

>Conquest
>spare as many enemy soldiers as possible
>Birthright
>you kill them all without a second thought
strange isn't it?

Human confirmation bias or some shit. Think about it. 50% has a pretty chance of hitting on our minds. It's 1/2. Whereas we look at 33% and think oh thats unlikely when it's 1/3. Look at 29% again. 25% ie 1/4. It's 1/4, shit is probably going to hit. 20% ie 1/5. Unlikely but very very probable. Look at this in fractions and now you have a more accurate view of hit rates.

>last thing she says to you, even if you marry her, is that she loves Ryoma more than you
Scarlet is, was, and always will be complete garbage.

But she fucks horses, user.

The only reason I played Birthright was so my waifu wouldn't die. If she was recruitable in conquest I would have never touched Birthright.

Did the fan translation get completed?

When does that happen?

Revelations.

>Conquest
>march into another country and wage war, killing hundreds of thousands of soldiers and civillians but sparing a few of the Avatar's "friends"
>Birthright
>defend your country from hostile forces who are razing your villages and cities and slaughtering your people
Really gets those gears grindin

DELETE THIS!

>fan translation of an already translated game instead of FE5
This fanbase is retarded

I'm fucking pissed too, she does not deserve the shit that happens to her.

Thanks, user.
It was only a matter of time.

The problem with FE5 is that apparently editing the text fucks up everything, the guys who did the currently existing patch used magic or some shit.

Or the currently existing FE community is full of faggots.

You think Hans beheaded her wyvern too and sew its head onto her body? Something like the red wedding in GoT?

Conquest was brutal at times

That would explained why I never saw that then. Never intended on touching that trash anyways.

Wasn't project naga going to include FE5 as well? They nailed FE4

>every Hoshidan you fight is a friend of the avatar
Also a reminder that the former is still happening in Birthright but with even more death because Corn isn't there

Hell if I know, I still haven't downloaded that patch because the font used for most of the dialogue looks so ugly.

More like the former is happening with far fewer casualties, since Corrin is steamrolling over the Nohr forces as he comes across them instead of leading the charge

The wyvern probably just left or it got used as a mount for a nohrian soldier.
I always assumed that she got raped to death before getting beheaded.

Second best birthright character.

STOP

I never saw this in the older FE games though. It does make sense, though.

somebody post charlotte
NO LEWDS

BONK

She was probably corrupted and sold as a slave to some brothel.

>butchered script with butchered voices
>somehow bad to change this
No, everything is exactly the way it should be. Plus it's not like only one game can be worked on.

Because they needed to have some hamfisted poorly executed attempted melodrama in the trashheap that was revelations to give the illusion of stakes and sacrifice. The problem was the execution was total garbage on both "twists" and unlike in Fire Emblem 4 what you did with the units did not matter at all, Scarlet dying and Gunther turning traitor did literally nothing for those games.

He isn't even defending for like half the game. Corrin is invading Nohr causing even more death while Hoshido is still on the defense.

No I'm pretty sure True Hit was just changed and now it's fucked. I saw sub 15% hits connect only a handful of times through all of 6-10 and 13, I've seen at least 5x that amount connect in Fates and I never even finished it.

what was even the point of the single support characters
why even have them?
better question
why give the Awakening characters, characters, while you shaft all these original characters

Fem Corrin is probably canon.

>playing the worst FE

You think Nohr can afford to launch a full-scale invasion on Hoshido while Corrin leads a full-size army through Nohr? If anything Nohr has to place its invasion on hold while they defend against Corrin's offense.

There is nothing wrong with the character having a handful of detailed supports, unfortunately this does not happen.

Whoever the writer is for these past 2 games reallt needs to go. Everyone else working on the series can stay.

>It's 1/4, shit is probably going to hit
>1/4
>probably going to hit

>“Do you think there might be alternate realities? Other MEs? Other YOUs? I love us in THIS one.”
>mfw she's dead in the other games

>inverted nipples on dudes

>full size
What? It was his small group doing a counter offense.Nohr has more than enough soldiers to do both.

>dat ass window on her armor
Gonna marry her next time.

>Played Birthright
>Married Scarlet
>Have cute kid

>Play Revelation
>Married Scarlet
>Have cute kid
>Kill mommy as family bonding activity

Okay

Fucking this
>shura mentions kidnapping azura
>no support options other than the avatar

Still best girl.

Has anyone played heirs of fate? I never see it being talked about, easily the best ending of fates those 6 chapters were way more fun than birthright with a coherent plot

>still ahegaoing from the intense dicking he gave her prior to decapitation

Camilla and Takumi are the best couple.

This reminds me that I still need to beat Conquest. It was just such a chore and that last level was bullshit with Takumi's fucking wave attack. Plus my Corrin got RNG screwed hard. Is it worth it to go on any further?

I'm shaking
IM SHAKING