Why wasn't Ganon in the game?

same shit different name

>not content with simply being a bad game, Nintendo had to retroactively fuck up any character development Ganon had in ALTTP/OOT/TWW/TP by saying "nah he's just evil because of an ancient spirit lol"
Fuck you Nintendo

cuz we got Gannon

On the contrary, i think that it improves his development in games like WW. He outright states that he has no hostility towards Link/Zelda, and is only after them for the triforce.

>character development Ganon had in ALTTP/OOT/TWW/TP
Such as?
Aside from WW doing the "We wuz oppressed by da desert" shit which was fucking stupid, he's always been the great evil that wants the triforce/sacred realm

yfw Ganon is actually a pretty cool guy that has to deal with demons he didn't chose to have.

Demise is the pre evolved form of Ganon you have to level up Demise in the desert while holding a draco plate after it learns dark pulse then trade it with emboar

I suppose its more of wanting to make Ganon less of a comical cliche villain and more of a grounded character who has personal motives that anyone can relate to but ultimately overtaken by dark power.

But then again, it was inevitable that Ganon and Zelda would have to be reincarnated because how else can Nintendo explain their retarded timeline?

>ganon did nothing wrong

If Demise cursed Link's bloodline then why was Windwaker affected as he wasn't connected to previous heroes?

Ganon was only reincarnated once, in Zelda 2. It's literally the same Ganon in every game besides Zelda 2. He keeps getting resurrected, not reincarnated. That's part of what makes him cool, he has an insane fucking grudge for Link and Zelda.

Unrelated but how is reincarnation portrayed in zelda? It's obvious in SS and even touched upon in ST with other beings. How does the afterlife work?

But why list 3 games where he gets none of that?
Also, having relateable villains is extremely overrated
I know, user. You saw that 1 meme image about villain tier lists or whatever
But the main thing about a villain, is that you should WANT to beat them no matter their motives.

On a side note, i loved Ghirahim as a character and I honestly liked Demise more than TP Ganondorf

TP Ganon was my favorite version of Ganon though. Well then again I liked TP because it was a darker story.

But why a Pig? If Ganondorf was just a guy twisted by greed it would make sense but since G-Dorfs power comes from Demise now it don't make sense.

Is it gonna be Gerudo mode or Pig mode? Or something else entirely?

TP Ganon's rage was 10/10.
>gets outed by two faggot children
>sentenced to death
>not having that, kills a sage by punching them in the fucking face
>now eternally damned to the Dark World (or whatever they called it in TP maybe it was the Twilight Realm)
>manipulates some Zant faggot to escape his eternal prison
>some faggot dressed like one of the faggot children that outed him centuries ago tries to stop him again

I gotta be honest with you, user.
I don't even remember anything TP Ganondorf did
I just remember him being executed, giving Zant powers then taking over the castle with his giant pig form.

I really should go back and play both TP and SS.
Aside from Fi talking all the fucking time, i don't really recall it being that awful.

No you're right. He didnt do much other than plan behind the scenes which is later revealed by the midway point of the game. I still liked his TP character because it was very much like a wrathful demigod monster that Ganon was supposed to be.

At what framerate will the new Zelda game run on WiiU/switch?

Most recent info we have is 24fps. Typical Nintendo buttrape

>About to get executed
>Goddess decides to be an absolute dick for no reason and gives him the triforce of power
>He gets banished to Twilight Realm instead
Are the Hyrule Goddesses fucking retarded?

What are you opinions about Demise, user?
He was also a wrathful demigod but he was also a "noble" warrior who allowed Link to go get ready for the final fight
Keep in mind, i'm being specific with Demise, not the imprisoned shit they made you fight 3 times. God that was stupid

The goddesses didnt willfully give him power, the triforce did. The triforce has a will of its own iirc. Perhaps we will get an explanation as to why Ganon always gets the Triforce of power in Botw.

Because his sister just happened to be kidnapped in place of Zelda and then he decided on his own to fish up the Triforce of Courage and succeed to OoT Link as the hero.

What do you expect? This is the same company that butchered Bowser in the RPG games because Miyamoto doesn't want people to feel sympathetic or think too kindly of the bad guy.

He reminds me of Ganondorf. That's literally all I can say. I wished they could have further fleshed out his character though. An explanation as to why he hates the goddesses and their creation would have been welcomed. Maybe Aonuma should have added a malevolent deity alongside the goddesses to explain Demise/Ganondorf but I suppose that Demise is already a godlike being that surpasses most of the lesser gods of the game other than the goddesses

He cursed the Goddess' bloodline, the hero's spirit.

Yeah, Demise is portrayed as being Hylia's equal, which is why she was gravely wounded in the battle against him and and died to be reincarnated as Zelda. Just like she created Fi/the Master Sword, he created Ghirahim/the evil Master Sword.

In retrospect, I think the way Demise was portrayed in SS as Ganondorf's original soul is downright retarded. Power level wise it makes sense since Ganondorf has shown himself to be a powerful demigod of a villain in most games but lore wise, Demise takes away from Ganondorf's own character development.