Switch Preorders, post em!

Other urls found in this thread:

nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/thelegendofzeldabreathofthewild/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pre-ordering a system that won't be worth plaing for 6 months

>3 special zelda bundles
reseller fag

Switch and Breath of the Wild special edition. Probably get a Pro controller when I pick up the system.

na im a collection fag

I'm excited to go to the midnight launch with my good buds and take home a new console and new entry in my favorite franchise! Gonna be FUN

Nothing because I'm not dumb.

Switch will be price-dropped within the first year and BotW will run on CEMU within months. I'll buy a Switch some other time.

>collection fag
Nah you're just the Chris-chan of Zelda

Nice collection bro. Are you gonna import that Tingle game for DS?

nintendrones are worse than apple fags.

atm im saving up for switch preorder, maybe i get all zelda games soon

because we buy a 300 $ console every 5 years?

No. Because you immediately preorder as soon as its announced. without trying it out first. Also buying overpriced accessories.

Got a Grey Switch, Mixed Color Joycons, Bomberman and BoTW.

Why you getting so many Joy Con? Not gonna wait for more colors?

Holy shit what a loser. I bet you smell really bad kek

why not collect something interesting instead of the blandest and most sterile franchise ever?

Just the console and BOTW.

I might get the pro controller if it gets a price drop in the future.

>PAL
Fucking gross.

>amibos are still a thing

>Paying over $500 for a console at launch

yes

lmao how can you not regret yourself

Fanboyism is a dangerous thing.
I miss when preorders were shunned.

>Living in a 3rd world country.

You're not fooling anybody Pajeet.

neato

I only have the gray Switch and BotW preordered. I might add Arms and Disgaea 5, too, but those won't come out for a while.

Le le le plebbit leddit narwal bavoning

Realistically what is the worse score BotW could get? It already looks like it will be GotY from any reputable reviewer, I'd be surprised if it scored lower than 95 from anyone who isn't a sony pony

whats the point of preordering a console. Let alone a game. Someone explain

Do you have to buy the straps separately?

Sames but with the neo.

*neon

>you are no longer allowed to show any sign of excitement for a new console
>you are no longer allowed to buy new consoles
Then what's the fucking point of this board? There wasn't even any shit like 'dissuade me from getting one' or 'what are your thoughts' but you guys just have to come in shitting this board up.

I was going to get one anyway, and knowing how fuckheaded Nintendo is with hardware stock, I preordered so I wouldn't have to wait for another shipment.

A store chain in my country was having a nice deal where every 100€ spent yielded a 20€ coupon, so I've been able to shave 60€ off of BotW and pay 340€ for it and the Switch instead of 400.

It exists for circlejerking PC mustard rice.

hoping to find some blue Joycons, Joycon charger, and the Zelda Amiibo on launch day.

it's the first console ever that i preordered

i have the best site for you nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/thelegendofzeldabreathofthewild/

This is a board of PS4. Fuck off with your nintenshit.

oh nice. thanks

>spending $1,000 just for a cheap ass tablet with the nintendo logo on it

you should honestly kill yourself

The controllers come with black straps. If you want a colored strap, it has to be purchased separately.

>p
>r
>e
>o
>r
>d
>e
>r
>i
>n
>g

How else would I make sure I can get a Switch on day one? As for the games, I have Amazon Prime. I get 20% off my preorders and games get to me on release day with free shipping.

>whining about how others spend money you'll never have

why haven't you poorfag?

I'm hoping that shortly after launch a third party will make a battery extension accessory -- it should be fairly simple to make something that plugs into the USB port, just a matter of manufacturing a battery housing that fits the Switch's dimensions.

Pic related, got this battery extension for my OG 3DS for $10 that more than doubled the battery life without really affecting the portability.

Is that Xbox One controller compatible with either the new Wii and the Xbox?

after the failure of the wiiu and the disaster that was the 3ds launch, preordering the switch is one of the most retarded ways to waste your money

Here is mine. I'm so excited!

>w-why don't you like me
Lel