What are some good DS games to play on my phone?

What are some good DS games to play on my phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwgszh-gA
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man rollerskates are the tightest shit

Cardcaptor was the shit.
Sakura was my first 2d crush

Sakura's PJs + Rollerblade pads is the greatest design in all of mahou shoujo.

Does this anime really turn you into a pedo?

Phones can emulate DS now?

i don't use it that much, but it's been like this for awhile now. i should use it more because the only one i have is umihara kawase, and it's much better on (real) handhelds and PC

Im a pedo, and I can confirm this.

Only if you already had a tedency for it, Cardcaptor Sakura was the most innocent anime/manga at the time, really, it's so pure that final romantic development was a hug and that was only in the anime.

Who gives a shit about your phone, when are they going to release more info on the new Cardcaptor Sakura anime?

I think games with touch controls are going to be better on my AMOLED than 160/240p TN screen.

Even if it did, it's worth it. Great anime.

Visual novels and Elite Beat Agents.

CCS is great and Sakura is cute, so it's fine. Pity knows the man who does not love magical girls in his heart.

The new manga sucks so bad. I'm sorry to break it to you.

pretty sure phones can emulate gamecube games now

remember when the teacher proposed to the 9 year old girl and then in the 2016 sequel they literally just wrote her out of the story so they didn't have to deal with that plotline under modern scrutiny

They also have I phones now and face time, it's just not the same.
Wait. Did he literally propose?

REMINDER THAT HER BROTHER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT WITH JULIAN

I DON'T EVEN KNOW JULIAN'S JAPANESE NAME

in the manga yes. he gave her a ring and told her to keep it safe until it became their wedding ring.

He's actually in love with sakuras clone he even goes on a date with her. Good job on spoiling things wrongly though

Trauma Center

It's fucking hard if you have a phone with a capacitive touchscreen since you'll be forced to use your fat sausage fingers for precise surgical work.

Fuck, is there a nicely composed list of differences somewhere?

Your pic drew me here, so I'll recommend Final Fantasy Chronicles: Ring of Fates.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwgszh-gA

Just read it and watch it. Both the manga and the anime are great in their own way
unless your a filthy norman

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin or Dual Strike
Dokapon Journey
Etrian Odyssey
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Pokemon Conquest
Warhammer 40k: Squad Command

It's hard whatever you play it on. I never finished the X missions on the Wii remake since I'm nowhere near as precise at waggling the wiimote as I was with a stylus.

nu-anime was a mistake. You just know if that was made today it would look like anus

NICE TO SEE YOU
GOOD TO SEE YOU
KITTOOOOO

Man, I almost forgot my daily dose
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

This always makes me smile.

Aw shit, really? Rewatched the original recently in anticipation for the new series.

i've been playing the DS ace attorney games in a tablet recently. visual novels are made for android devices

also, puzzle games like picross 3d and the normal one

yes

for those who need it

Made for bullying.

Report the OP for making a stealth anime thread on Sup Forums.

Sakura is too damn cute.