D3 Publisher has updated its “Touch Endurance Starter” new game teaser website launched last week with a hint at...

>D3 Publisher has updated its “Touch Endurance Starter” new game teaser website launched last week with a hint at PlayStation 4 and PS Vita being the game’s platforms.

The website features artwork of a woman’s chest and asks that users not touch the woman’s chest. Every touch of her chest increases the length of time we have to wait until the game is revealed. That time is now over 999 days and the touching mechanism is broken due to excessive… touching.

As an apology for the broken mechanism, the woman’s chest size has been increased from G-cup to I-cup and the voice heard when her chest is touched has been made “sexier.”

In a message, responding to comments from “smarter users” who have pointed out that it would take an eternity to announce a game in this fashion, the producer said, “I was only thinking about the breasts. I am greatly troubled.”

The PlayStation 4 and PS Vita platform suggestion comes from the two construction men pictured on the website, whose hard hats say “Vita” and “4,” respectively.

We’re still without a reveal date for the game, but the website is currently being “repaired.” Weekly Famitsu will have an early reveal of the project, so we might see it in the magazine before we see it revealed online.

tokihanate-z.d3p.co.jp/

Why is Japan so great?

They aren't controlled by Jew worshipping cultists.

I want to cum on those tits

Every time i press the clock go up 1-2 seconds.

Am i the only one that is pressing her boobies?

It's apparently broken. And no, of course not.

This is humanity at its peak.

The earlier size for comparison.

The hell is D3?

They'll probably release it regardless, but this is a neat publicity ideas

>Every touch of her chest increases the length of time we have to wait until the game is revealed.
Evil geniuses

They're the publishers for stuff like Oneechanbara

Where the fuck is that zombie game

Incredible.

>sorry that our titty counter broke down, here's a bigger pair of tits as compensation

I fucking love Japan sometimes.

>“I was only thinking about the breasts. I am greatly troubled.”
Is he /our guy/?

>not thinking about asses and tights
not diverse enough

Lower those birth rates some more, why don't you?

Hey, this was already done a while ago. Was it the same publisher?

but this time people weren't supposed to click tho

What happened to that breast expansion dungeon crawler game?

It was a "sequel" to their previous promotion, wherein clicking the breasts brought the time-to-reveal down.

I imagine it will be another breast-themed dungeon crawler/mystery-dungeon style roguelike.

It came out. It did not come to the west, of course.

This is probably the sequel, so we can assume it sold decently.

Was it fun? I've just started trying to learn moon so maybe one day I'll be able to enjoy some of these things.