We wuz men of the West n sheit

@1:35: youtu.be/-_UgfB95Wu0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvSuxtXLhqg
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMFAO when i saw trailer i expected someone would post that on Sup Forums

Where's the other token minorities?!

I think you mean Tolkien minorities, like the Hobbits.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
WE WUZ SUM FINNA GRR JACKSON MOVIE NOW NIGGA

I hope they make the game less repetitive and less of a ass creed/bamham ripoff. Being able to fight fel beasts and Balrogs seems pretty neat.

SHUT UP Sup Forums
get out of my board
hyped as fuck

inb4 they keep the fucking bullshit 'immunities' on orcs so that endgame is you kiting some faggot around to all the explosive barrels so you can actually damage him since they're immune to everything else.

>your board
>hyped from a cinematic trailer
Kys

>hyped as fuck
Your board is

>take a steaming dump on Tolkien's legacy
>People are lining up to fondle said turd
ENOUGH

Tolkien's legacy has already been piled under shit with The Hobbit.

>shilling a cinematic trailer

Nice try.

Yeah, but you don't go asking for a second helping of shit, you tell them right off.

WE WUZ LORDZ (of the ringz)

Imma finna cop me dat ring

>hyped as fuck

Why

>Black appears in the trailer for less than a second
>Used simply to imply some land other than the primarily white Gondor folk and the totally white elves have noticed that shit is going south
>Sup Forums becomes more triggered than Tumblr

Don't worry, your predictability just makes you cute.

I thought the darker races were subservient to Sauron

im just gonna drop this here

youtube.com/watch?v=lvSuxtXLhqg

because fuck you

That doesn't sound like a valid reason to like something.

They are, but the Shadow of Mordor games are set just before he really sets out on the war-path, meaning it's possible they haven't been subjected fully yet.

If he's from Harad, that would be pretty neat actually. Shadow of Mordor doesn't give a shit about the actual LOTR story, so why not have some fanfiction about the lands in the east as well?

Except shitskins have nearly always been subhuman in every one of Tolkien's works. There are absolutely no examples of successful darkie civilizations on Middle-Earth.

This is pure, shameless, libtarded fanfiction.

Ah, the legendary counter baito, sasuga user-kun

>shitshow of mordor an absolute embarrassment of a game is okay and widely praised
>appearance of black man in a sequel to said game is a travesty and desecrating the legacy of lotr and tolkien

Middle-Earth isn't the entirety of LotR's world, user.

>casually shows the Dindu next to a white woman

Why couldn't they just put a nigress next to him? Why do they always have to hamfist interacial shit into everything?

were there any blacks in lotr?

>putting niggers in glorious middle earth lore
fuck off, tolkien hated niggers

But it's the only place where darkies exist. Everything in the undying lands is white as snow. Ainur are all white. Elves are all white. Eru is white.

google european people history

do it and understand that white identity is under attack from all sides.

also shadow of mordor was shit.

How many white women will they show him impregnating?

Nope, not a single one.
Lotr is the last high budget successful series untouched by diversity quotas.

>Niggers
>In Middle-Earth

BLASPHEMY!

STOP POSTING THIS INACCURATE ABOMINATION OF FUCKING FUCK

but I thought blacks are orcs and muslims are people from harad?

DEUS VULT brother

White identity is under attack from all sides?

Fucking. Wew. Lads.

ITT: That Miiverse screenshot

Control yourselves.

there's a qt tho, i hope she's important and not get fucked up like cgi supergirl by netherealms

Was browsing YouTube without adblock on for the first time in like seven years, first thing I see is this shit. The fuck.

It's not just google. Try search through duckduckgo too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw

eyyyy fukin lords a da bling mane

watchu talkin bout u wanna throw dat ring out nigga dat some tight sheeeet *equips the ring* wooooooaaaaaaaahhhh im feelin it nigggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *uses magic ring powers to create fried chicken*

what is happening to videogames?

why are blacks running around in gondor and world war 1?

>do it and understand that white identity is under attack from all sides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is you who is the cuck my friend

die nigger

is sauron an old white dude

Yay multiculturalism comrade! We will fight the fascists on all fronts including their pass-times.
Let us paint our agenda everywhere to subvert the masses, they won't notice until its too late!

well uh, technically nah

Assuming you're a white guy
Would you go to Japan and take your white european wife with you and have a kid and pretend that the kid was Japanese?

>do it and understand that white identity is under attack from all sides.

The only sides under attack are mine.

You know that racists tend to have a lower IQ.

Gotta spread dat Marxist propaganda everywhere , silly goy. Don't you want to rewrite some more history?

>triggered by niggered
>bringing up Sup Forums boogeyman
>thinks it owns the board
>"hype"

I wonder where you're from.

*Insecure white nerds intensify*

they gonna butcher the story even more. who cares about one black dude. they can always tell he's from far south lands

Niggers can create their own fictional worlds where they really were kings and queens.
Fuck off and stay away from this already established one, Tyrone.

you know when whites eventually chimp out and become the menace they were made out to be remember not to whine

]
kek. rewrite history. black people have been around for longer then white people retard, of course they were involved in major world events also. they just werent talked about until recently because of people pretty much doing the same shit you do on here, and we see how well thats worked so far. it will take some time, but the ture history of humanity will someday be written.

>Any thread even remotely Sup Forums influenced gets deleted
>Sup Forums is a boogeyman even though you can find endless posts with screenshots of your shitposting being held up like victories on Sup Forums

lel deus volt my white ally

>Any thread even remotely Sup Forums influenced gets deleted
As it should be on the VIDEO GAMES board

Don't you have reddit to shill, Mediamatters?

how are they even allowed to take such a steaming pile of shit on his legacy? FUUUUUUUUUUCKING CUNTS

Why is that Uruk dressed like a gondorian soldier? And why isn't he being attacked by the soldiers around him?

this is video games related

this is about a video game company shitting on the entire franchise by reinventing the lore by inserting modern identity politics

Looks like Tolkiens work is getting BLACKED

He is a plant. He screams racist if you confront him

Haradrim and other tribes from East and some places are described as dark skinned, agreed BF1 is fucking bollocks but pls contain your autism.

>Marxist propaganda.

Jesus christ stop embarassing yourself.

Sauron a qt

This must be what the elves feel when men come in to their hidden cities and seduce their daughters.

C'mon Russia nuke the USA

Literally who cares?

You will be fucking exterminated with pesticide that specifically targets niggers you parasite leech chimp

this is exactly what happened in post ww1 germany

degeneracy was pushed on all ends and "media" got niggerized by jews who tried to reinvent cultural classics

>muh lore
>muh Tolkien

I don't even give 3 shits, Shadow of Mordor was a legit fun game and the nemesis system is really well crafted. Lore be damned, Sauron can be a fucking wookiee for all I care, I expect fun from this game.

Holy shit!

anyone who isnt a nigger loving american

We wuz elves and shieet

Who will take care of their son?

>reinventing the lore by inserting modern identity politics
>reinventing the lore
>reinventing

There were niggers on Middle Earth.

Haradrims and some Easterlings were described as dark toned in the books, while Rohirrim hunted some niggas wearing skin armour and shiet IIRC

Checkmate Sup Forums

now google "american inventors" for the true rage

>There were niggers on Middle Earth.

no there were not

>Haradrims and some Easterlings were described as dark toned in the books

as in arabs not niggers

>black inventors other than GW Carver
Comedy gold.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he's just the tolkien black guy

So only Sup Forums then, which makes this not video games.

I haven't seen a black person in my life due to my country and generally don't care about Sup Forums's insecurities, but adding blacks in LOTR is too far.

>So only Sup Forums then

so by your logic the entire rest of the world is Sup Forums?

No joke, I just woke up and saw the trailer and first thing I said was, "No, there were no blacks in Middle-Earth". Then I came here to see if someone was posting about it. That aside, it looks good.

those aren't full fucking midnight mode niggers though you nigger

this is what, the 3rd or 4th thread Sup Forums has posted that will soon be deleted?

>black """""people"""""

How can men of the west even compete

Eh, at least it's no WE WUZ ELVES N SHIIIET
maybe he came all the way from the east. Sauron had blacks/dark skinned men in his army iirc

THAT BBC GENE

BUNCH OF KEKOLDS

great even more lore rape with the shitty oc donut steal

According to you, the entire rest of the world that isn't a "nigger loving american" gives a shit about a black person in a videogame. I'd say the majority of the world couldn't care less.