Switch haters BTFO

Switch haters BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2017/02/25/in-case-you-missed-it-heres-what-the-nintendo-switch-day-one-patch-brings/
mynintendonews.com/2017/02/24/switchs-battery-only-uses-2-charge-in-eight-hours-of-sleep-mode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because the switch battery is newer than everything there you dumbass. Stupid shills

Nice excuse.

>comparing an empty OS to bloated OS
>switch battery is better, I swear guys

But how long does it last?

I know there's only 1 game on the Switch right now, but what's the performance like between Docked and undocked? I've heard docked is even worse.

My "review" of Memetendo

posting in a children's thread
he buys expensive Fisher-Price toys

Iwata
a failed businessman, the trick code monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and dying. Brava Iwata, brava!

Reggie
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson fils-amie?'). he knows he's the least popular employee and desperately tries to fit in by making Reddit-tier jokes

Miyamoto
an over-the-hill "developer" weighed down by his talentless cronies. only makes simplistic video games because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'The Nintendo Switch' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. He will eventually go the route of gunpei yokoi , shrivel up and die at the ripe age of 80

Alison
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters away on social media on while the men do all the hard work. got caught and fired for dittering children too.

Sakurai
the only dev showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown Nintendo.

I like how Memetendo is a company founded upon innovation, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from miiverse if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the company has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, put on puppet shows and make bad facebook memes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>waiting at public place
>go to play switch online
>can't because no browser authentication support
It's 2017.
No browser.
This is exactly the kind of shit Nintendo always pulls. It's fucking embarrasing.

The test has a bunch of devices running on the menu without mentioning what devices are running how many processes, the Switch is brand new with no processes and no software downloaded. It lasts 5 hours.

It's a stupid test.

>he doesn't have hotspot on his phone
what are you, poor?

>have unlimited data
>plan doesn't include hotspot

Just run a app that enables hotspot. My phone company got tired of everyone doing that so they made hotspot free for everyone

I do have hotspot on my phone. I also have unlimited data. However, mobile data will never be as good as a reliable wifi connection. And most public wifi spots require some sort of browser based authentication.
You're fucking retarded for even suggesting this as an option.

full list for shits and giggles:
>DSi - 2.41hrs
>3DS - 3.25hrs
>iPod Touch 2 - 3.39hrs
>2DS - 3.55hrs
>GBA SP - 3.59hrs
>iPad 2 - 4.00hrs
>iPad Air - 4.04hrs
>New 3DS - 4.04hrs
>iPod Touch 3 - 4.13hrs
>DS Lite - 4.51hrs
>PSP - 4.56hrs
>GBA Micro - 4.57hrs
>Vita - 5.01hrs
>Switch - 5.12hrs
>iPad Mini 2 - 5.39hrs
>DS - 6.51hrs
>New 3DS XL Mugen Battery - 15.02hrs
>GBA - 29.32hrs
>Gameboy - 31.12hrs
>Gameboy Colour - 35.45hrs

Makes no mention of running software so it's a safe assumption anything past GB's would die sooner if it was in game.

just under 3 hours at max brightness when playing zelda

>>waiting at public place
>>go to play switch online
>>can't because no browser authentication support
>It's 2017.
>No browser.
>This is exactly the kind of shit Nintendo always pulls. It's fucking embarrasing.
I know you are a faggot, but day 1 patch includes a semi browser that only works for this thing alone

>just beats the Vita
That's good, as long as it has as good of a rest mode as Vita has.

The 3DS' rest mode is complete garbage, Vita's is fantastic and it can stay on for weeks with very little battery loss.

>I know you are a faggot, but day 1 patch includes a semi browser that only works for this thing alone
Source?
How am I a faggot for calling out typical Nintendo bullshit? I guaranfuckingtee you any games you bought on VC you'll have to rebuy again on the switch. With a friendly Nintendo 20% discount of course :^)

It mentions it had to tape down sticks for both vita and Switch, so it presumably has a better rest mode than 3ds did.

Remember guys
>IT'S NOT A PORTABLE IT'S A HOME CONSOLE
then they boast about how portable and convenient it is

>Source?
mynintendonews.com/2017/02/25/in-case-you-missed-it-heres-what-the-nintendo-switch-day-one-patch-brings/

my vita has amazing battery life actually. i can leave it on for hours haven't ran an exact test on that, but it can also sit in sleep modefor multiple weeks and keep a charge. for some reason i don't really believe this, as much as i'd like to

Battery technology literally hasn't evolved since the Vita came out

refer to The test specifically stops both vita and switch from going into sleep mode.

>DS lasts longer than DSi

>IDLE TEST
IDLE TEST
>IDLE TEST
IDLE TEST

MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

WE ALREADY HAVE A GAME TEST WHERE IT BARELY LAST 2 HOURS

>being mad over this

>Switch
>game
Standby and idle tests are the most practical ones they can do, as they actually reflect how the device will operate.

How long does the battery last while it's completely off in a closet then?

>>GBA - 29.32hrs
>>Gameboy - 31.12hrs
>>Gameboy Colour - 35.45hrs
keep in mind this was with shitty alkaline batteries.

with modern lithium batteries, the gameboy would be lasting 60 hours or more.

My vita runs for more than 2.5 hours of gameplay

how would anyone know this

On a full charge, I can play 4 hours straight on my 10 yo PSP. Idon't know who that guy is but it's shilling the fuck out of the Switch.

Reading kusoge isn't gameplay

DELET THIS

for maybe a year then after all the recharging it won't hold nearly that much charge

>2.5 hours of zelda, standing still
>while the n3ds gets 4.5 - 5 hours actually playing mh4u
Why does anyone believe this "news" article?

Doesnt make up for lacl of games and software. Also who is gonna bring that around with them

...also with wifi on.

Vita has 2 sleep modes. One where you let the system go to sleep naturally and it stays in low power mode but can still download things and update. The other from the actual sleep button is a suspend-to-ram, and shuts off everything except power to ram which is almost nothing. People love the latter mode on the Vita because it lasts forever. The problem with the 3DS is that it doesn't have the latter mode, probably because it would be awkward with the clamshell sleep and a big feature was Streetpass/Spotpass where they really wanted the system to be permanently active even if in low power mode.

I'd be happy if the Switch had something as good as suspend-to-ram sleep, but I seriously doubt it.

Another day, another shill thread.

>If you don't do anything and just sit in a menu, the switch can last 11 minutes longer than a vita!
>What if you play a game
>Well, uh... lets not talk about that.

just under 3 hours being 2 hours 28 minutes.

no but everything around it consume less power
the current trend is more perf less watts

t. nervous sonygger

For anyone that isn't aware, this is copied and pasted from a "review" of the Red Letter Media guys.

Is that a JOJO REFERENCE I see?

You just round it up like you'd do if it was a sony system :^)

>Below halfway
>Round it up to the next whole hour
lol
>but sony!
lol

I heard that the Switch does have that suspend to ram sleep and that it took away 2% in 8 hours in that mode
mynintendonews.com/2017/02/24/switchs-battery-only-uses-2-charge-in-eight-hours-of-sleep-mode/

>playing anything at max brightness
Unless you are a mole or you play on the surface of the sun I dont know why anyone would do that

>giving a shit about battery life on handhelds

Come on, we all know most of us just play our handhelds at home anyway, who really cares? Hell, I tried playing my 3DS on the patio yesterday and I could barely see shit on the screen due to the sun's glare.

For the few that do play outside their home, just get a portable charger for long plane/car rides.

>Vita - 5.01hrs
Is that real? My vita barely lasts 3+ hours of senran on the go

> Weak hardware tablet uses less power than more powerful ipads and a really old handheld.

Really makes you think.

Switch has as much power as xbone and ps4

Wait just a damn moment... that image...

What is this meme? What are the devices doing?

I religiously stream 6 hours of 1080p/720p video footage on my phone every day.

what are these times you posted? and the switch was already confirmed for like 3 hours with zelda.

I can't wait for this thing to flop already

And the Switch is a proper console, not a portable. You won't be playing pokemon, professor dickhead or some other generic type of shit on it.

DSi was not that bad wtf

This doesn't seem right at all. I know my DSi with New Super Mario Bros lasted forever. Just recently my GBA SP playing WarioWare Twisted every few days has gone months without a charge.

>GBA - 29.32hrs
>Gameboy - 31.12hrs
>Gameboy Colour - 35.45hrs
>battery life gets worse with newer devices , not better

what the fuck happened?

now turn on wifi, bluetooth and put the brightness up.

Too bad its less powerful than those devices.

>Be Nintendo
>Realize if you make a hybrid console/handheld you can deflect all criticism
>Shit battery life
>its a console tho lol
>It has awful graphics
>its a handheld tho lol

Battery life is fine and the same as the launch 3DS.

>LE 2:28 MEME
That was max backlight, max volume, and wifi on. It'll be much better when this shit is lowered.

The problem is Lithium Ion is almost perfected and there's no new battery tech ready for mass production and is safe for consumer electronics besides MAYBE Lithium Sulfur, which I have no idea why they aren't using.

>Switch
>less powerful than Vita

Seriously what is up with that? The second they say they're dropping the 3ds and announce mobile games for the Switch I'll become their number one nintendrone

Backlit screens, less intensive hardware, no software. It's a lot easier for a battery to power those devices even if the batteries were alkaline and much weaker back then.

To clarify, NOT having backlit screens = easier to power, if that's not obvious.

Maybe it was the slim.
Slim vita is supposed to be a lot better with battery.

yeah but it droped the oled screen which was one of the best parts of the system, everything lookes fantastic on it

Lack of oled isn't really a deal breaker. Slim Vita still looks fantastic. Visuals pop on the slim screen. Only problem with vita is that there's so many games that are sub 30fps. 30fps games such as MGS HD and Killzone work well, but a lot of games just don't. Mostly ps2 ports and borderlands are guilty of this.

Disposable batteries. The Gameboy Color had better optimization of features so it didnt need as much, and the GBA had a lot more so it took more battery life. But the fact that they were disposable batteries is why they lasted so long.