Where do you go when you get burnout of Sup Forums?

Where do you go when you get burnout of Sup Forums?

Reddit

Sup Forums and /aco/

Other boards

These and /tg/

/n/

Sup Forums

I actually play videogames.

To play video games.

Play vidya and the boards dedicated to my other hobbies, namely the one for technology, cartoons, ghosts, and video games.

>actually playing videogames
you fell for the meme

nu-male detected

Okay user, you got me. In reality I'm going to the theatre.

It's this kind of post ironic shitposting that brings in normalfags and newfags who genuinely don't even play vidya and only treat this place as a dumpster for shitty Facebook memes and ebin political habbenings :DDDDD

to fuck yur moms

only newfags would make an image like this without any sense of irony.

>someone actually went to the effort to type this out
Pretty pathetic desu

reddit

/r9k/ is worse than Sup Forums 2bh

But isn't vidya a hobby for kids?

Is this barneyfag bait?

what the fuck is a barneyfag

This guy

only ever since it got infested by Sup Forums and partly since it became reddit's gateway board.

ah k thanks
what the fuck are you

Barneyfag is a kino poster, so all the normie memelords hate him.

All three of those boards are regarded as the worst these days. /ic/ and Sup Forums threads I frequent get shiposters from those very boards and get told to fuck off. I think it's Sup Forums's whiny 'everyone should share my opinions' mindset that convinces crossboarders to act like this.

I go listen to pic related

Next to Sup Forums, I also browse Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, /fa/, and /lgbt/.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /jp/, /vg/ and sometimes Sup Forums

Each has their perks

what do you guys even do on lgbt?
i srsly cant imagine what you could possibly write about everyday
>sup you still gay
>sure am

Sup Forums is a pretty great board when consumed in moderation, checking out 2 or 3 threads about games you recently played

You just must stay self aware and catch yourself viewing meta shitposting threads.
Welp, I guess I've just reached that point, since I'm posting in this thread.

Talk about girly things and HRT among other things. /lgbt/ is pretty shit admittedly.
I should mention I only really browse /lgbt/ for /femgen/.

/vg/ and Sup Forums

The latter less because I fucking hate modern anime and I only go there for the occasional old anime discussion thread.

You shouldn't spend so much time in this place as to get burnout, fag

>ghosts

/jp/

/trash/

why though

Make a U turn.

Not him but I would assume he has some really degenerate fetishes not allowed anywhere else. Either that or he's a filthy Hunger Games roleplay faggot.

I miss flock/draw threads, are they dead?

reddit. then i come back here to find more material and make fun of Sup Forums then leave again.

I like furry as well

>someone spent his own free time making an infographic about muh newfags
Lots of laffs

Sup Forums

why was /s4s/ name dropped

because [s4s] is filled with underage kids who think they're clever and funny, believe it or not.

I usually loop around Sup Forums, /ck/, /wsg/, /an/, /fit/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, /vp/ and /x/.
/ck/ is usually the comfiest but quite slow.

Real-life. Just do something.

i don't believe it

>Sup Forumsck/

Sup Forums