Where were you when the Nintendo Switch was Nintendo's most successful system launch in history despite launching in...

Where were you when the Nintendo Switch was Nintendo's most successful system launch in history despite launching in March?

>theres people who actually believes this

Show me one (1) multiplataform that isnt already released that was announced for switch.

Zelda
It will crash hard after april and after the rush ends,just like pokemon go

>muh undated releases

Sup Forums please, I know you hate the "failing" NYtimes, but don't make a fool out of yourselves

Wait till we get the actual numbers, wanna bet they are just a first week boom and being hyped like the Wii U was?

The superbowl ad paid off

First week sales are always due to how many units they make available
Every single Nintendo console has sold out, even the Wii U. In fact, Nintendo is shipping less Switches its first month than units that the Wii U sold in its first month, so it's guaranteed to sell less than the Wii U at least in month 1

>this logic

Ship less, sell less. Makes sense to me.

If they shipped less Switches than the they did with the WiiU, how come it is outselling the WiiU?

>despite launching in March
what did he mean by this?

March is not a good month to sell games or consoles in.

Yeah I got that, but why exactly?

Seems like it would be the best, with people getting tax returns back.

I'm not an economist or something, it's just been historically been a weak month. Certainly not ideal for a launch.

However Nintendo is clearly aiming for the Switch to be THE thing to get by Christmas. They launched it early as a "soft" launch so that their hardcore fanbase can get it and won't be keeping normal people from buying one at Christmas.

It's not gonna outsell it, just sell the limited stock they have faster.

what has this got to do with Sup Forums you retarded child

Because there's no events that people are mass buying for.
This way they'll be able to restock it in Japan for golden week next month, and have sales during black friday.

You realize this is about # sold total, not percentage?

These are numbers and facts reported by the NYtimes.
So responding to these with "actually believing this hurr" means you're a Sup Forumstard, what else would you be.

Im very skeptical that normies will buy a switch, splatoon had a good attach rate but it didnt move wii u's outside of japan

Same for everything that people are betting on not called mario

because people it's close to Christmas, and parents will consider they bought enough for the kids in december.

not him but where the fuck did you get Sup Forums from?

Furiously rewriting the narrative so that ps4 still looks like its on top

Nick Wingfield is NYtimes

A buttblasted Sony fan?

>pol
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D