What do they mean by THIS?

What do they mean by THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6vB99USY9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does she look less attractive all of a sudden

Chloe a best

fuck both of em.. sully is dadfu tier

she looks straight up transexual now, not even kidding. fuck Naughty Dog, and people say SJW had no effect on the industry

That naughty dog is making yet another shitty uncharted game

Just don't buy it. Continue to support based Japs instead and the select good titles.

This. Nips are fucking smashing western games so far

I won't, just saying it sucks to see a good dev fall this hard.

WTF did they do to Chloe?
She looks like a Poo in Loo Kikestein nosed tranny now

>Chloe is pure sex in 2 and 3
>suddenly make her ugly

This is why I don't support Naughty Dog, or any western devs unde Sony, anymore.

the nose..

Another one??? Why

Remember when Naughty Dog tried a new IP for a new console generation?
I wonder if it's ND or Sony who are playing it safe.

An Uncharted style game with a female protag?

Holy shit that's fucking brave

Big props to Naughty Dog

NOOOOOO NOT CHLOE

Pretty much all of AAA, more like.

this was already announced a few months ago, why is this suddenly a surprise announcement to you guys?

Look at the face

>brave

That's how I know this is bait, and I ate it.

But user, why would you want them to end a series full of 10/10 masterpieces?

>They made Chloe significantly less attractive.

will the franchise do worse now that drake isn't the main character?

>get to stare at chloe ass for 25 hours now

Better id say

>Naughty Dog STILL isn't making Unkarted
>not following their previously established pattern

It's like the hate fun.

They made uncharted 4 only because they thought Uncharted 3 wasn't up to their standards

So that's where I know her from!

Why does she look like a hooknose jew now?

Between the curve of the nose and chin her face looks like a fucking lobster claw now

AWAY GYPSY AWAY

GameInformer does get some pretty nice covers

!!!

>Dude Raider
Ewww!

>magazines are still a thing

Y tho

Its ok if japan has trans characters!

>We want the Lara Croft (and now Aloy) audience

>Looking through GI covers
>See this one
>Hey, that monster looks familiar...
>It's just fucking Gore/Shagaru Magala
Holy fuck they just ripped off Monster Hunter.

Why do they make her uglier in every game?

She got older

Except that looks like a generic as fuck dragon, not either kind of Magala who looks xenomorph-ish.

Chloe > Elena all day.

So I don't get it
What is the benefit for having ugly female characters in games?

Ugh another uncharted I have to pretend to care about.

>GameInformer

I hate these fucks so much,

what happen to her fucking nose

yes, but I want to fuck the Japanese characters.

Almost every western game has some huge flaw in it out of spite or sabotage, just to say "fuck you" to what they think is the status quo when it comes to consumers.

Genuinely, if I get to play as an attractive or cool character, I usually play that game for a lot longer than anything that has been compromised.

Saints row 3 and 4, I just made this amazonian woman character, and I was obsessed with the game.
It actually made the game more fun, having this weird out of character sexy avatar.

Wait i was under the impression this was DLC for uncharted 4.

Is it an stand alone game?

It's really brave that they now have a female version of male lara croft.

>a women is unattractive
>and therefore is a transexual

I guess unattractive women don't exist.

It's both.

So its ok when japan does it

>muslim

yeah this

How come?

because liberals control the media and they have decided that having attractive female characters is sexist

no, she doesn't. just because hating on trannies is the new meme doesn't mean that you have to shoehorn this shit into every single thread, you dumb cunts. this isn't /lgbt/.

Walking sim garbage.

wait, thats Chloe? wtf did they do to her, he was fucking hot

Absolutelly Elena is a boring shit, I wish she died in 2

That's just a shit picture, she looks good in game.

i wonder who is behind this cast of characters

>mfw Nate and Sam didnt just tackle that bitch at the same time

Seriously though she should have gotten her ass kicked...HARd

Rip waifu.

It got the Halo 3 ODST treatment

Chloe was always a butterface ya bunch of morons

YEAH NOW I CAN JERK OFF. OHHHHH YEAAHHHHH MHHHHHH IMM CUMMINNNGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG

t. fat woman

t. virgin

>Giving a fuck about Redditcharted.

>japanese trans characters
>not even relevant to the story or mentioned more than once or twice
>even the developers find it weird when people fixate on it so much

>western trans characters
>the entire character's identity is their gender, despite gender totally not mattering at all guys we're all the same on the inside it doesn't matter guys but I'm asexual don't oppress me

>make an antagonist you as the player are literally not allowed to defeat, ever
>"why does it matter?"

>I was like
>And I'm like

This guy is a "writer"

What the fuck happen to her face? What is that nose? Her nose wasn't like that. They fucked her face!

>Guy likes Nathan Drake
>Nathan Drake is going away for..his Daughter!
>Guy doesn't like the change
>"Maybe we can challenge ourselves and make a interesting character that would change his mind and..NOPE! EXCUSE ME YOU SEXIST PIG, I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE AFTER QUESTIONING OUR PROGRESSIVE VIEWS"
>Why does it matter?

> i make fake delusionals

Lol

That they're embarassed Japan already has four or so games that are 7-10/10 out with female protags without pandering to tumblrfats.

Gee I wonder...

But japs are pandering to tumblrfats

youtube.com/watch?v=R6vB99USY9o

Okay

>You’ve said in the past that you’ve been influenced by Anita Sarkeesian’s Feminist Frequency videos and the larger conversation about diversity and representation in games. How did that affect Uncharted 4?

>Druckmann: When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that’s different. Yeah, let’s do it.

>Initially, in the epilogue, it was Nate’s son. Something similar happened with the mansion they go into. That was an old English guy’s house. She asked, Well, what if it was a woman?

>You have some sexist focus testers who were really upset by Nadine beating up Nate, and really upset at the end when it was Nate’s daughter. To the point where we had to ask one guy to leave. In his core, it just affected him. He was cursing, “Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I’m done with Uncharted, if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit.”

>strong independent women killing robot (who represent the mindless male patriarchy)

Off to tumblr with you!

nope, trannies are disgusting and should be treated by psychiatrists, not glorified in games and movies

>"Maybe we can challenge ourselves and make a interesting character that would change his mind and..NOPE! EXCUSE ME YOU SEXIST PIG, I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE AFTER QUESTIONING OUR PROGRESSIVE VIEWS"
what a funny imagination you have. the text is very clear about it being the other way around.

Yea, because surely we can't trust the faggot's version of what happened

It's not like he is a retarded sjw who is running ND into the ground or anything

You can't be independent and serve the patriarchy, my dude.

Just admit I'm right tho, Japan is paving the way for strong female characters that are sexually appealing.

Zhe is killing the patriarchy you twat

>i have no idea about what has happened but i know for sure that it happened this way because the SJW boogeyman!

Literally now looks like my older sister. Who's 40

Does GameStop still force GI subscriptions on you. I haven't been there in 15 years.

not video games

t. druckmann

>filename
kek

she looks like a different character

Why did they make her head look like a penis

>We should have got a Uncharted racing game by now to complete the Uncharted trilogy like Jak X and Crash Team Racing did for their respictive trilogies
Post yfw we got this shit and Uncharted 4 instead of Unkarted

Better question is why did you notice?

Neil Druckmann is a Sarkeesian puppet.
Self-evident by the fact of how much virtue signaling happened in The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, and this upcoming SJW-pandering crap.

The Last of Us Part II is supposed to explore Ellie's sexuality. That should tell you all you need to know about Marxism infecting the video game industry.

He's gay.