Breath of The Wild thread

Breath of The Wild thread

Overrated shit.

fuck off sonyger

Overrated shit.

Overrated shit.

see

I want to play this but Nintendo consoles are truly pleb tier.

good thing it'll be on PC next week then

fuck off sonyger

How do I upgrade my weapons?

BotW is the best ever, deal with it. Now Horizon that garbage is overrated. Horizon Zero Dawn more like Horizon Zero Frames.

Probably the most boring game I've ever played. Absolutely terrible.

Its about a 7/10

Overrated shit.

shoo shoo sonyger

go play horizon on your broken ps4.

you stick them into bigger baddudes and take their weapons.

Overrated shit

Wait. So I can't upgrade weapons? I thought you could do that. Will I get better and durable weapons later? Cuz my weapons suck and break instantly now

Overrated shit.

>Revali's Gale
>Super Gut Check Challenge

How about no and it sucks

Overrated shit.

You can't upgrade weapons, but keep tabs on good weapons that are stuck in rocks and shit.
They come back every Blood Moon.

Your weapons will always break, but later weapons are more durable.

And if you do find a good weapon mark that spot on the map.

Overrated shit.

>The Royal Recipe mission

How about you hide threads you don't give a shit about you massive autist?

>Only did Ruta and Medoh
>For keks, decide to try and pull the sword out
>Pulled it out with only 14 hearts
What
I don't want this in my inventory yet, what the shit

Literally no one can come up with any valid complaints against the GOTG so they resort to just screaming "ITS SHIT LOL" over and over again. Its just pathetic LMAO.

Overrated shit.

id rather kill myself than play a nintendo game in current year DESU SENPAI

Is there any way to only use 1 might fish to make a higher level attack buff ? I tried with 4 apples and it only increases the time/hearts but not th ebuff itself.

I always carry around low level buffs and that sucks

Maybe rock salt.
I know that it does something to the food, but I dont know if its boost level up or if its longer duration.

Also check out the jungle and islands for MIGHTY BANANAS

The Giant Horse is one of my favorite surprises in the game so far. Even the compendium blurb and the quest text describing it as the last of this special species endemic to the region around the Taobab Grasslands is awesome. Beyond being cool to find and tame, it's useful beyond that as well. Someone timed it against Epona and found out that despite its low speed ranking its just as fast as her sprint. Big horse, big steps, perfect combat mount.

I really, really wish you could register non-horses at the stables, though. Apart from the Giant Horse and the Royal White Stallion I'd roll with the Lord of the Mountain, the Stalhorse, and a bear or elk or something...

Is barbarian set the best armor just in terms of use? (not fashion) the attack+ seems nice, but idk if there's something better for combat ?

You know this is Ganon's horse from OoT and TP, right? Cool stuff

rofl

Its clearly Raohs horse from HNK

My absolute fucking nigga

Dude what the actual fuck this is creepy. I read your post and then turned to my game and jumped down some mountain (I'm heading towards the mountains south of hylia) and I literally just found this thing.

Is this a quest or something? I just ran into it

I personally find it one of the best armour sets to wear for fashion. Barbarian armour with a Dragonbone club looks fucking great.

The design is almost certainly a reference, but I don't think the ingame creature is meant to be Ganondorf's specific, individual steed in terms of lore. The researchers for the quest talk about it as if it's just a rare local species, and the Compendium text just describes it as the last of its kind and says only the tough can tame and ride it. Nothing about it being evil or dark, no Ganon hints. I think its just a visual callback, or maybe it's a cousin.

Just discovered you can do this if you stun them. Can't tame though, just wail on their backs for big damage.

Its just a gerudo horse in the gerudo region.

but is it best functionally or is there a stronger set?

bonus wise?

>it's just a rare local species
well yeah ya dingus he had to buy it from the ranch
>Nothing about it being evil or dark
does a horse have to be evil to be used by an evil person? Was Hitler's dog evil?

Literally slit your own throat with a rusty razor you pathetic excuse for a human being. You have no friends and no one fucking likes you. Kill yourself.

The world changes so vastly between areas that I just wear what's best suited for the current situation. I don't think there's a single best armour set.

That's so fucking dumb

Can I rename my horse? If not, can I kill my royal white horse and re tame one or is it the only one in the game?

Man thunderblight ganon was a fun fight. The way he zipped around felt really anime styled.

shit and overrated

Come on user the name couldn't have been that bad.

What the fuck was this woman's problem...

Why do so many people go into threads and shitpost about games they don't like?

You get used to it. Weapons drop so often that you actually come across weapons faster than they break.

It doesn't take up any inventory space. You're fine food.

Obviously Ganon's horse. Same size, same colors

I love that they put a single flower by itself at the shine entrance just to troll.

They don't have games to play.

It's not, but I thought of a better one.

did ganon's pony have a name?

shit game

Horsendorf.

are posts like this ironic or are the people posting serious? I can't tell anymore.

Definitely the same species of big, fancy Gerudo horse that Ganondorf's mount came from. I just highly doubt it's the same exact individual he rode. Wherever this game falls on the timeline, we are probably out of the lifespan of even a magically massive Giant Horse. There doesn't seem to be anything else supernatural about it apart from size. The reference is clear, but I think it is simply the same species or a descendant like the Royal White Stallion.

>Tfw your Stalhorse bro poofs in the sun while you're on a steep hill and you start ragdolling

>Not climbing the tree and paragliding to the shrine to save her a mental breakdown

>Moblin can't find a weapon
>so it literally picks up and throws bokoblins at me

Holy fuck lol

The shitposters are going into overdrive now. They were already worried before the game came out but now they're just frantic.

Sorry you're retarded

Would you? She's 120 so that makes her legal

>get cocky and try to take down a guardian
>fuck up
> my horse gets blasted to hell and KO'ed
>I'm literally a sitting duck trying to take potshots from the ground
>suddenly a bolt of lighting comes smashing down infront of me
>makes an updraft that lets me do the flying slowmo arrow shot
>get the kill

I love this game so fucking much

Jesus are all sonybros this desperate?

Overrated shit.

>Smack bokoblin
>he drops his club and I pick it up
>He throws huge autistic fit and points at me

If an octorok eats your weapon it'll spit out an upgraded version of that weapon

I love that. Its such a goofy little autistic meltdown

This game sure loves its lolis.

Isn't there a sidequest with you literally hooking up a zora loli with a full grown man?

Overrated shit.

This fucking autist lol

Well, considering how big the gerudo ladies are now, they'd need an even bigger horse to "tame"

I didn't draw the original, but I edited the derpy eyes to not be crossed. What do you think Sup Forums?

I bet he hasn't even played it. That's the funniest part of it to me.

Not him, but I've played for the past 6 days since pirating it. It's not terrible but it's not great either.

>Not him

So why are you even replying to me? You aren't agreeing with the guy who is calling it overrated shit. I don't actually give a fuck what your opinion of the game is.

>enemies start dropping rare gems at white tier
Oh baby. And they said it wasn't worth fighting random enemies.

its always worth it. they drop monster parts which you can either cook to eat or sell.

just dont break your best weapons on them.
bows are pretty efficient actually.

the mounted archery drill is such bullshit. Have to use my own arrows, my own bow (which uses durability during the drill), AND pay the fucker 20 rupees per run. Also, mounted archery without lock on is pure shit because the horse moves with a mind of its own. Fuck yes I'm mad.

Are combat shrines repeatable?

Anyone have a full body picture of urbosa in game? I need it for drawing

honestly just not that great