Blizzard coming to the north east tonight. What are some comfy games to play when it snows?

Blizzard coming to the north east tonight. What are some comfy games to play when it snows?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12526537
youtube.com/watch?v=7RWI3-8N_-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uBLpyM5s_KY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMtqPebwMQY
youtube.com/watch?v=jkI26OHT6XI
youtube.com/watch?v=SQjgpdAiObM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Overdosing on your mom's prescription medication because you're a fucking faggot who's ruining Sup Forums.

botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw kys botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw botw

>March 14
>blizzard
where?

>implying you will have power

I'd be more worried about not freezing to death.

>east coasters dealing with snow

Better just go to a fema camp now.

New York, apparently.

The cuck city of America.

I'll be playing BOTW, but I'm worried about the power going out.

Doesn't matter. I can play zelda for 30 minutes on my switch undocked. dumb ass

dayum that's cray cray

>he doesn't have a fireplace

Power can go out for weeks here nbd

>tfw it's still light outside at eight o'clock in the evening

spring's on it's way boys, not much longer now..

>freezing to death in the upper 20's

Literally how

Because people in Nu York have a stocked wood shed.

Skyrim's good to play if you're snowed in. Easy to sink lots of hours into it if you make a new character.

The Last of Us

I wish I had a blizzard coming through :(

This, you'll fall asleep so fast when you wake up the storm will be gone. Max comfy.

>Just chopped down a tree yesterday so I got a good supply of firewood
>hear blizzard is coming tomorrow
>set up the fireplace so that I can have a nice fire while I play Zelda for max comfiness tomorrow

what are you doing to stay comfy Sup Forums?

Who /Virginia/ here?

nice, I just got rid of some very old apple trees on my property, man those are NOT good firewood, but hey, it's fuel.

Hey where you at broski?

if your fireplace has a low enough mantel or you have a wood stove type fireplace get one of these if you dont already have. shit is effective as fuck, even with large rooms

Play starcraft for obvious reasons

>a tree

Yep. East coast is fucked.

canada here, blizzards hittin us too
my cozy snow games hyper light drifter at the moment. super relaxing ost

This looks like it's going to be a good one.

I'm going to try to finish up Dragon Age: Origings - Awakening. The new Hacknet DLC is due out this month, and I need to clear my plate.

man that game was tight, especially the music and sfx. I never found all the extra shit though

>tfw 90 degrees in cuckifornia

what?

fuck Spring and Summer
Fall / Winter master race

I have a wood stove
What is that?

its basically a fan with a small thermometric generator so it will blow the hot air from the stove/fireplace as long as it stays hot without any external power source like a battery or plugging it in. its pretty neat

NYC here

FINALLY in 2 years of wagecucking i get a snow day. AND I DONT HAVE FUCKING NIER AAHHHHH

comfykinos to play?

You should move to a different part of CA

This fucking sucks man. Why do I have to live in a shitty region with air that hurts my face and blizzards just when you need spring the most? Fuck new england

>air that hurts my face
what?

Is state of decay a comfy game? If not then maybe I'll play pokemon sun. I haven't played it in months.

>Get hyped for the first real snowstorm of the year
>It's all rain

REEEEEEEEE

Any woodbridge bros here?

Boston here
>tfw your uni didn't even bother and just cancelled everything 10 hours ago

IT'S FUCKING MID-MARCH
WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS-TIME
IT'S NOT THE BLIZZARD TIME OF YEAR
WHAT THE CUNT-FUCKING SHIT IS THIS GARBAGE GOD FUCKING DAMN

have you never been outside when it's cold and windy?

>Be Mailman
>Blizzard hitting tomorrow in New York
>My day will be pure hell
>Mail will arrive late
>Roads will be snowy
>It will be cold
>I will be rushing my ass off to make it back with outgoing mail to make sure it gets out

Seriously fuck tomorrow man.

I know the Sup Forums hivemind is unable to enjoy The Last of Us because of meme reasons, but I replayed it again a couple of months ago and got to the winter chapter on the same day after a snowstorm hit my home overnight and it was top comfy.

>boss emails everyone about the blizzard
>work from home guys ; )

Th-thanks

It would be better if we just didnt have to work at all

The "freeze to death in a blanket because the power went out" game

I'm 27 and I've never seen snow. What's it like?

Cold and wet

It's fun at first.

But when it happens all the goddamn time, it becomes a huge burden.

Like bags of sand.

Through the snow sleet rain and hail :^)

Eat shit mail nerd

>mfw Virginia

Virginia Beach here

Overrated as fuck desu
It's nice to look at for the first little while but the novelty wears off quickly, then it becomes an eyesore and a royal pain in the ass

Dump 5 inches of cold slush on the ground throughout your entire city and try walking/driving through it. Oh, and also, set up giant fans everywhere so it's cold as fuck.

The game of making sure all your shit is charged.

If you live in a rural area, spare batteries for all your shit is a pretty good investment to make. I have a spare for my laptop and two for my phone. Really handy when the city decides to shut off power for a week and spend all that time not actually cleaning the lines or power stations.

tfw supposed to graduate a-school friday
tfw snowstorm shutting down base
tfw just want to go home and play vidya with the boys
Hold me Sup Forums

>wagecuck in nyc
leave the city and take your midwest hipsters with you, wall street is the only thing that matters here

I have been while shoveling snow. I haven't noticed my face hurting, usually the most annoying thing is my nose will start running and I won't feel it until it reaches my lip.

Roanoke here. It's fucking raining. Fuck this shit.

You've never been anywhere truly cold then. Winter wind in the Midwest feels like a cold knife cutting through your skin.

Fuck you guys, its the only high paying job in my area. I live in a small town of less then 1000 people, ain't no IT jobs around here.

>implying you will have power
This is New York not some fucking small town in Idaho, retard.

eyo fuck you boi

my boss literally doesn't allow us to work from home

""""SECURITY ISSUES""""

please go 10 farther miles north please go 10 miles farther north please go 10 miles farther north please go 10 miles farther north

whos gonna make cocoa tomorrow?

>TFW it's like sixty degrees on best coast
Except for you California, you don't fucking count.

>lehigh valley is in the 12-24
holy fuck

I only got rain senpai

This is what I'll be doing, provided I still have my power and provided the weather's bad enough for me to get out of going to work.

strawpoll.me/12526537
Help me decide Sup Forums

>living right in the 24 - 36 inch zone

Hoo boy.

>all shit games
just play the long dark if you're looking for winter comfiness

that's fucking weird, it's already starting to feel like summer here in arizona

>>all shit games
I mean they're the only ones I have right now and I don't really feel like spending cash on more. Long dark isn't even done yet. Never bought an early access game before. I'll try the demo though.

piss off matt

us west coast bros don't have to deal with humidity, so extreme heat and cold isn't so insufferable.

I've been around and sub zero montana is way more comfy than 20f 'snow'(rain) with a breeze in the appalachians. humidity makes everything worse

>tfw only living in 1-3 inch zone

also its going to snow a foot where i live

Fuck snow, all it does is make getting to work a pain in the ass and make your poorly insulated house cold as shit.

roughly the whole eastern seaboard

Who's fault is that, hmmm?

but it's like, 40 here in Washington
Unless you live in Oregon, then you can fuck off

reddit weather

D C B R O S
C
B
R
O
S

what are some games I can play while wishing I was dead or out of this state.

help

Fuck off faggot I live in new york but not in god awful new york city, dont lump me in with those pieces of shit

Post some motherfucking comfy winter vidya songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWI3-8N_-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uBLpyM5s_KY

youtube.com/watch?v=CMtqPebwMQY

Laying in bed with my girlfriend wishing playing Horizon Zero Dawn right now. This fucking game is amazing.

I just moved to Philly from Mississippi and this is the first snowstorm I've ever seen. It's fucking crazy, man. Comfy as fuck watching all of the snow blow around through the window knowing you're safe and warm inside playing vidyas.

Anyone here live in the Central New York / Utica area?

>I just moved to Philly
Jesus fucking Christ, sorry for your loss friend.

Do you use her rolls of fat as a blanket?

610, whaddup

Allentown sup?

Getting comfy up in Northampton, just got the snowblower going

>at least 14 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon
>heavy wind
>have 2 pounds of hamburger in the fridge, an 8 pack of sesame seed buns, two blocks of extra sharp cheddar, mustard, mayo, ketchup, pickles and an onion
>bought a new container of ovaltine today
>going to spend the entire day wrapped in a blanket, playing Yakuza, and eating like an animal
If the power goes out, I'll just go to sleep. This is going to be comfy as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkI26OHT6XI

youtube.com/watch?v=SQjgpdAiObM

>tfw live in a state where snow almost never happens
>people lose their shit and places get closed for 1> inch.

Mississippi ain't much better. Philly has been a pretty awesome experience so far outside of the shit smelling air and watching a couple of nognigs break into an apartment behind mine. It feels like hell froze over outside though.