While waiting on my local Target to get switches in stock so I can finally play Botw...

While waiting on my local Target to get switches in stock so I can finally play Botw, i've been playing through my favorite Zelda title; Twilight Princess. Post about your favorite Zelda before botw and Midna pics

Other urls found in this thread:

swfchan.com/9/41861/?Midna.swf
e621.net/pool/show/8344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck and impregnate Human form Midna

Not imp form midna? Cashul

I'm playing through ALttP right now. I loved it when it came out but not having as much fun as thought I would.

ALttP?

TP is pretty much my favorite too.

nvm, a link to the past lol. actually never played it . My good friend says its his favorite even more so than botw but i think he's just being a nostalgia fag

Nintendo should have us re unite with midna

A link between worlds because it's the last one I played

swfchan.com/9/41861/?Midna.swf

>not imp-form midna whilst being wolf-form link
ultra casual

faggot

seems pretty heterosexual to me, explain your allegation!

>exclusively imp form or true form fags
e621.net/pool/show/8344

True Form a best.
A. BEST.

deeleeeet

Midna = Midnight

Mindblown

this post needs more midna pics

Imp form a best, true formfags are just lying to themselves

What does it taste like?

This, also that true minda... why is she so good bros? I find it hard to believe that miyamoto had has part in designing her

we should start an awareness campaign of our desire to get Nintendo to put midna back into the Zelda universe somehow

bump

>my favorite Zelda title; Twilight Princess
Either that's your first Zelda game or you're bad at games.

There are some decent things about that game but it was largely bad. Wii version did have the best bow mechanics in a Zelda game ever though so there's that.

wasn't my first zelda, and i'm not bad at games i don't see what that has to do with liking the story and it being my favorite.