What's the best place to buy games in Australia? big W? Osgameshop? Fishpond?

What's the best place to buy games in Australia? big W? Osgameshop? Fishpond?

Other urls found in this thread:

savemidownload.com/
comparegames.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skip retail altogether. Ebay, Gumtree or local dealers.

Mighty Ape

I don't want second hand copies with someone else's grubby fingerprints

Ozgameshop if you're willing to wait a week for delivery.
Greenmangaming isn't bad for Steam keys.
Big W for physical releases, and if they don't have it in stock or there's none near you then JB.

I just pirate my games. Better question, what's a good place to buy manga and books?

just pirate those.

>being adhd enough to play vidya but being not adhd enough to read books and manga

But how? I can't even complete books. I tried to read malazan series and got up to halfway through third book and gave up

One question, why not just order overseas or is there a tax on that?

Target usually has their games cheaper than everyone else for about a week

not available for pirate

Bookdepository

what's the best place to pirate games in australia

shit after it got bought by amazon

Then pirate or deal with shite aussie retail prices

Fuck off home to reddit you faggotcunt.

Get an eBook reader, not some cheap tablet but one with those special screens and wicked battery life. Then proceed to download books, even if you actually pay for them like a good boy it's much cheaper than physical, at least here in the States where printed matter is expensive as fuck despite having fuckhuge forests and people going bonkers for hemp.

I buy shit off keysites now.
If it's on PS4 I just buy direct digital.

download manga from madokami/bakabt if you want a copy to hold onto...

if you pirate one thing then you may as well pirate everything. all or nothing. choose to save money, or choose to be a moralfag, only a retard sits somewhere in the middle.

I don't pirate manga because I like having the physical books because desktops and especially phones are a really shitty way to read it. It also annoys me that it reads from right-to-left and I wish it was flipped. A more autist-appeasing solution would be to find a way to write English right-to-left, maybe using the Arabic alphabet or something.

that just means ur a casul

I don't play many new games

i just pirate my manga
kissmanga.com

just go to eb
100 for a game is only 2.5 hours work

what games do you play?

>he doesnt have a tablet with a retina display
poor fag

>Target/Big W
They sometimes sell new release console games way under RRP for release week just to fuck with other places. Horizon was $69 on release at Big W recently.

>Ebay/Gumtree
Auctions and swapping ONLY.

>Mightyape/fishpond/PlayAsia
Sometimes have the odd good prices and discounts.

>JBhifi/EBgames
Mostly use them to price match everything unless you want the exclusive preorder DLC bullshit.

>Ozgameshop
Tends to be cheaper but can have shit shipping times. Digital products are typically fast though.

>savemidownload.com/
Legit digital re-seller. Only good when they have specials. Is Australian owned and in AUD.

I find Target and Big W to be good places for ps4 games. Eb Games and JB HIFI are expensive but they are willing to price match. Ebay is the best place to go for console games.

I use grey market sites for Steam keys. Most grey market sites charge in AUD. Unlike Steam. I'm not paying the foreign exchange rate and soon to be 10% gst on Steam game.

I use CDKeys, G2A mainly. But there are many of these grey market site online. Just google seach them.

Why would I buy a tablet just to read comic books? Even if you're a richfag it doesn't make much sense.

i Sup Forums, manga, anime , email, web browse, app on tablet

>poorfag doesn't know how crazy rich people are with their money

look im wealthy, but not rich
rich people microwave their smart phones just because

definitely not steam

>refuses to use AUD.

>but lists their USD prices as if they were aud, so an 10 usd title is already price gouged out to 15-20 usd for australian steam because yeah man 70 usd is totally the same thing as 70 aud.

>then get fucked by the conversion exchange as well which is 'whatever the fuck steam valve feels like saying it is' and has nothing to do with the ACTUAL exchange rate.

blame our economy not valve
1 aud used to be worth more than 1 usd 5-6 years ago

all my purchases through steam using paypal have been in aud without conversion rates

although i haven't bought anything for over 2 years now

because paypal calculated the total in aud you still pay more

G2A usually for PC

Don't buy Xbone games

Pirate 3DS games

Pirate PSP games

But really if you want to buy any major release, you're better off going to Target. Usually they are $69 compared to EB $99 and JB $89

PAYPAL works the eventual charge amount.

steam still lists prices in usd as if they were aud. and they still then convert their artificially inflated usd price to aud using a completely made up asspulled conversion rate

its not asspuled its the current exchange rate + current value - the 90 day min exchange rate

Do Target really have lower prices compared to most major electronic stores?

if ecomonies determined currency values the usd would be worth MAYBE 20 au cents.

the usd is worth what the us tells the world it is at the point of thousands of nuclear ICBM's. especially the ones they point at their 'allies' ( read patsies / meat shields)

beathebomb is pretty good sometimes quick shipping too

great that changes nothing, we sont have a massive army and we cant bully the entire world, and we dont have the petro dollar. so we cant inflate our currency, desl with it. its based on consumer confidence anyway and our mining boom ended, our unemployment is high. our prime minister is a jew marxist agenda runs rampant in universities, lgbt. trans shit etc

our dollar is worth shit and will continue to decline because we cant project force, our civilians are mostly worthless and nobody wants our resources. deal with it

except valve's 'current exchange rate' =/= the actual listed exchange rate anywhere else.

OzGameShop & MightyApe. I've stuck to Target & JB if I need to retail.

the only 2nd hand copy of a game i ever purchased was skyward sword and i had to use isopropyl alcohol to clean everything of it. The manual had boogers on it so i just binned it.

absolute nightmare

they need to use their own formula to minimizes losses, australian law forces a refund policy on them if they want to do busines and they have their own fraud detection system, their entire currency system works around these time periods, so it needs to be a value more stable / profitable.

>be feeding most of asia

>lol no one wants our resources brah.

just no. stfu city shitter

Anyone know where I can buy Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition? Sold out wherever I look even on play asia

Not all books can be pirated, some are simply unavailable. Manga can, but often times the scans are shit so it's nice to have the physical copies.

mining boom ended a long time ago
get up to date
and feeding china is as commmunist as it is impractical

>ur about to fuck hot grill
>she see ur manga lying on the table
>what is this she says
>u drap ur spaghetti
gg no remake

>implying ill ever be in the position where there's a hot grill in my room

hehe the jokes you on, kid

>agricultural industry projected to hit 64 Bn in exports next financial year

>nah man it doesn't exist dude wtfru ebin le talking about epic meemz

how about GTFO.

also, mining companies are starting to increase hires again.

>mining hires and piles on 'booms' for when the prices are high
>mining cuts back if the price starts to drop to stop it from tanking down to sfa

>booms ended yo we got no resources and no one wants em anyhoo

just stop talking. less mining is not NO mining.

Cex or buying it online.

not how currency value works hick
we have passed PEAK mining exports, it will never be that high again, this reduces investor confidence because there is no growth in the sector, hence investors pull out lowering our dollar.

and we spent 64 billion on a roundabout the other day its not a lot, and also you are feeding communists with that produce making you a cunt

and the NEXT time china enters a project phase that needs the huge raw material imports to complete and they start buying it the price increases and mining hires more again.

what is making you look like a retard is your assumption that everything is totally isolated from everything else.

also , who the fuck cares? it's a product, they're paying for it. end of line. also, just because china calls itself 'communist' doesn't fucking make it so. geeze, are you some yankee fuckwit or what? cos' you sound just like one of those brainwashed fuckers sucking down politician bs since the '50's

If you're in Adelaide, Shin Tokyo for console stuff.

Really competitive prices, they also stock a ton of old hard to find stuff from the PS2 era onward as well as weeb shit if that's your thing.

For PC stuff, it's irrelevant, just find the cheapest Steam keys online.

they have been dumping our iron ore exports in their ocean for later use, they have a massive stock pile. please get an education and keep up to date on world events.

also, you just countered your own arguement.

who the fuck cares that the PEAK has passed, asia is still demanding natural resources in far greater quantities than ever before.

you know fuck all about china ay

learn the definition of peak, china isnt demanding shit

who gives a shit what they do with it, they're still buying the stuff. we're still mining it. otherwise there'd be no industry.

says the fucking american talking about AUS-China economic relations

JB Hifi is usually all you need for new releases. If not them then Big W is good. EB Games is a joke.

Shin tokyo are nowhere near as good as they used to be. Probably since I'm comparing to back when our dollar was at parity though. The EB/jb sometimes have new games for better prices than them.
Did you get your avcon weekend pass yet user?

if you live in melbourne, Minotaur
either way just use bookdepository

I'll be demoing in the Indie Games Room.

It's weird, i've been a few years now, but i've never got a chance to see anything other than our little booth space and the toilets.

What game?
Only game I can even remember is icebox, neat game, but awful name and I'm not the biggest fan of the level design

Hollow Knight

>That entire section of the store that is manga and mecha

Literally for what purpose

Because some builders aren't in the gunpla club thing and I guess it sells.
Also where else am I meant to get dungeon meshi in a few months?

Because Gundam kits are fucking awesome.

Big W and Target for new console games.
Ozgameshop and Mightyape for old console games.
Get cheap steam keys online.
If in Sydney, Kinokuniya on Comic Book Day and 1 week before Christmas for manga and weeb shit.
Pirate as much as you possibly can though.

and new games still cost $80 on steam back then

steam is such shit that i have no problem going through kinguin/g2a in order to buy keys

Is Sydney secretly the greatest city in Australia?

Lmao more like SHITney

Must be from Melbourne.

g2a

What can we Australians do to get rid of Sydney?

Big W is god tier on price, but shit tier on stock.

JB hi-fi is best.
Eb Games is worst.

eb price match though

No, its Canberra

No it's /Radelaide/

>gayboy
>from adelaide
Every time

>mfw AVCon is just getting worse and worse

APS posters should just kill themselves

Big W or Target for physical. JB often has random limited editions if that's your deal.
Otherwise Mighty Ape is good if you don't mind the rare extra shipping time.

Brisvegas is the only good Australian city.
Sydney is a shithole tourist trap
Melbourne is full of Asians and Lebbos
Nobody goes to Western Australia or the Northern Territory
Hobart is southern incest capital
Adelaide is cool though

>what's a good place to buy manga and books?
Japan

Ozgameshop, JB Hifi, Kinguin, G2A, Amazon etc.

comparegames.com.au/

>tfw only the wisest and most intelligent posters live in Sydney

>have cute grill over for some fug
>she sees my bookcase full of anime and manga
>asks if I'm a weirdo who jerks off to anime girls
>try to play it off
>she looks skeptical
>still fug
I think she knew

Definitely. Only people who complain about Sydney are fucking poorfags.

Just stay away from the Western suburbs. North Sydney master race.

comparegames.com.au/

I just use this site.

On another note, where the fuck can I can my CPU delid in Aus?

How do we stop Melbourne?

>own some manga volumes, a few figures and am growing a collection of bonsai

Is anime even that wierd? Where does the line cross? I thought it was normalfag tier.

Big shonen is normalfag tier, figures are a dangerous line to balance on.

the bonsai is probably fine.
I think figs cross the line, though. I guess it depends on what they are, however.

>tfw no experience to get a job

no one gives a shit m8
every anime convention in Australia is full of normalfags