Playing some botw on the switch

>playing some botw on the switch
>exploran, travlan, collectan
>do a side quest in hakano involving some moblins stealing goats
>see a shrine in the middle of the water so decide to travel to it
>before stepping in, see a secluded island in the distance to decide to travel there instead
>greeted to a message and promptly stripped of all armor, forced to fend for myself survival style holy shit
>see a big fucker sleeping in the corner, wakes up and pushes my shit in immediately.

Tell me when this game gets boring again Sup Forums because I'm having too much fun.

This was great until Hinox killed me on the last orb and I had to restart

Found that island after beating the game.
Unloading Urbosa's fury on the hinox makes the fight a joke.

I found the island when I had 10 hearts, and Daruks + Miphas

I found the hinox largely trivialized by doing everything else first; gather arrows, and kite him around the island, breaking every weapon over his ass that you can. Hell, you don't even have to fight him to get the orb.

I just used magnesis and bitch slapped him with the metal block on the hill next to where the Hinox was sleeping and he went down in like 15 seconds

Just found that island yesterday, had max stamina wheel but 5 hearts total
I just played it carefully, took advantage of mobs with bombs, and went for the gaint faggot last when I had a bunch of good things and well cooked food on me already

Watched my buddy drop the third ball off of the top of the mountain because he figured he'd just use it on one of the other pedestals and then spend an hour trying to get it back to the top before finally giving up.

I just "finished" the game with 60% of shrines and 5% of Korok seeds. I want to keep playing but I want to save some mysteries for my hard mode replay when the DLC comes out

This game does not get boring.

>start the game in earnest after completing the plateau tutorial
>wander off from shrine to shrine
>everything's going alright, completed a few and feeling good
>head to the furthest shrine I can see
>MAJOR TEST OF STRENGTH
>he fucking wastes me several times
>but I've started learning how to dodge and shit
>final attempt
>break all my soldier's claymores, traveler's swords, and boko clubs on this guardian
>gets him down to 70% hp
>he just smacks me for all of my life afterwards

I love the freedom in this game. It holds your hand so much less than other Zeldas. Sure there's a main story, but after the tutorial the game does nothing to force you to do it. Everything is at your leisure for better or for worse. It's amazing.

I killed the hills there just before a blood moon, that was a fun run to the pedestal

My issue is that my sister is a huge Zelda nerd, but is also a NEET so she couldn't afford this new one. But I told her I'd lend her my Switch and Zelda after I've finished with it. The problem is I've beaten the main story and want to keep going for 100%, but there's only one save file. I think I'm just gonna lend it to her tomorrow so I can 100% it later without worrying about losing my file.

Saves are tied to account. Just make a new account for her and your saves will be unaffected.

Different accounts don't have different saves? I don't have a Switch, and I'm playing on Wii U, so it might not apply, but here each profile has it's own saves. You could give it a look

Thanks guys. Didn't even think of that. I'll give it a shot.

>my sister is a huge Zelda nerd, but is also a NEET
is she fugable? how old is she

>lend it to her tomorrow so I can 100% it later without worrying about losing my file
gonna take you more than 24 hours to 100% this game

You can cheat if you drop your items right before you step on the island.

That's no fun

Yeah it made it pretty easy but I just reloaded the save and did it again.

>>do a side quest in hakano involving some moblins stealing goats

You mean Hateno.

Now that I remembered, did anyone find that kite looking shield? Not a kite shield, but one that looks like an actual kite

No, but I was psyched when I found the luchador set. Only problem is that there aren't any wrestling move. 7/10 game. No luchador fighting style takes away what would be the best parts of the game.

You mean the one with the skeleton motif?
And, yeah, the lack of unarmed combat sucks
>tfw you will never suplex a lynel

The Suplex that seals the Darkness...

THEN they get erased when you get your "items" back.

Yeah but I left that part out
:)

Where can I find Soldier's Claymores? They look awesome

I did the entire quest in less than 10 minutes, user. You're not bad at games, are you?

I'm not that guy, but I went hard core wandering samurai mode and ended up at that island before getting more than an extra heart or two, and none of the upgrades to my slate (or champion powers).

I beat it, but it's a challenge.

>There was a thunderstorm when I found him, so I took out a sword and put it over him with Magnesis to make a lightning hit him while he slept

This game has very awesome stuff

It gets easier when you start taking back some of the Divine Beasts. The enemies do get tougher variants but the loot is generally better and also get extra attributes.

And when you can nail the timing (when the eye glows), Guardians can get parried to death. The Master Sword further trivializes them.

You don't need to fight him. Just fly on top of him while he sleeps and steal the ball