If i don't play this, what will i be missing out on? What is this game's USP?

If i don't play this, what will i be missing out on? What is this game's USP?

Hunting robot animals/dinosaurs

Story by New Vegas writer that's tropy enough to be familiar while also novel enough to be exciting.
Combat against giant creatures that focuses on exploiting elemental weaknesses and reducing their movesets by blowing off different modules using a huge arsenal.
Absolutely STELLAR visuals.

Post her delicious abs.

It's a Far Cry Primal reskin, avoid unless you're ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE to shoot arrows as robots

>what will i be missing out on?
whatever you missed in the last 2 far cry games

It's ok. The strongest thing it has going for it are it's graphics, which are mice to look at. I'm still playing through it. I can only take it in small doses.

Fucking mice, Always ruining our games.

Post your favourite mice

>You can't use a mouse on consoles
Why do Mice make the best gaming bros?

You will miss a typical Ubisoft open world game and quests.
Meh controlls, but with interesting enemy combat approach.
An engine ranging from brilliant graphics to limit of interaktivity with the world.
Coated with an interesting story, setting but many plotholes for the story sake.

Funny is that you can watch gameplay and get the whole game experience. If you are the tactic hack/slasher than you should play it for yourself.

>cute
>quick
>fluffy
>handsize, easy to transport
>good senses
>eats small portions
>survival pros
>recreate fast
>did i already say fluffy?
here you go user

you dont have to witness white devils, strong wumens, muslim scientist and refugee museums.

It's a socio-political propaganda game. You miss out on being blue pilled if you don't play it.

A mouse is only better for precision aiming. Controllers are better for literally everything else. WASD on keyboards have as much movement precision as a D-pad. In games featuring driving, you can't ease on the accelerator/brakes with just a keypress; you need a trigger that you can squeeze gradually.

Not to mention you are able to slouch and lay down while using a controller

Who is this latina sensation?

I dunno. I wouldn't tell a tripfag anyway, if that's any consolation.

That's why Steam Controller is superior to other controllers as it has the best of both worlds

>far cry primal reskin

ya no. horizon is better.

It's a horse