QUICKLY

QUICKLY

YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO POST YOUR FAVORITE PS1 VIDYA

For all the good things that this game does, the shitty trial and error sections make you want to burn it in a fucking oven. It's annoying as fuck at times even with emulated savescumming, let alone actual hardware.

I played it for the 1st time when it hit PSN and had a blast even with those flaws.

Absolutely worth playing, I agree, just saying.

You already did, OP.

I miss my brother terribly

I'm here to ruin your thread.

>forcing your younger brother to keep playing as p2 with multiple characters

Good memories

>there will never be a proper sequel

Medievil or Apocalypse with Bruce Willis

what's a PS1

Man I really really really want to get into this but I just can't.

It's one of those games that insinuate that there is shitton of content and things to do and it looks super polished and like it aged superbly only to realize that actual gameplay is super one-dimensional.

Atmosphere, OST, in-game internet and art style is absolutely 10/10
gameplay is 3/10

The 3rd game getting canclled was a real shame since it was almost finished! And SE gave the IP to some no name indie dev who did a kickstarter to make a game like Shadow Run which looks nothing like the originals god damn you SE.

The original PlayStation.

Dat psUno nigga, aight I’m talking bout that psUno. People trying to say that the psUno copied the n64 with a analog stick? I don’ give a fuck, the n64 controller looks like a DIL DO

Love when autistic fags get triggered, this is why i will always call it PSX or psONE

>PSX
>amerifats continue to be wrong

"b-b-but j-japan onl-ly!!!"

>there are people who unironically disagree with Chad

Crash team racing

Good taste