This is one of the best video games ever made. Say something nice!

This is one of the best video games ever made. Say something nice!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80x6r2oJBuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AqYeedwEA4E
youtube.com/watch?v=URlwR07OSY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robomodo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best soundtrack maybe, and that's debatable.

THPS3 was the highest point in the franchise.

its one of the best video games ever made!

youtube.com/watch?v=80x6r2oJBuQ

I remember loving these games but having recently played them I have to admit they are mostly dogshit

3 had a better soundtrack.
AMOEBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it THPS3 or THPS4 that didn't have a timer instantly, and let you explore the level first, then find goals to complete? That one was better.

However I've spent the most time on THPS2 until I unlocked Skater Heaven. Never got all the gaps though.

Also best song coming trough:
youtube.com/watch?v=AqYeedwEA4E

wtf are you on. I still play THUG and THUG 2 regularly and they are still great.

I replayed the game with a mate two summers ago. It's undoubtly the goat sports game. It's also infinitely better than any other game in the series.

how is it better than 3?

>not THUG

>THUG 2
I tried replaying that recently on the PC, but slow-mo mode doesn't work, it just makes the screen freeze until I leave it. Can't beat the game that way as some goals require using slow-mo.

>2017
>they arent still playing THUG

>better selection of levels
>better controls
>better music

You tell me?

>he didn't vote for Jed

>he voted for Jed

There is a unofficial fix for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=URlwR07OSY4

>LIGHTS OUT

Honest question

What would you like of a new Tony Hawk's game?

I got seamless open world of course but yeah, how to make it exciting?

It's shit
The soundtrack is shit and I'm glad the franchise took a cue from skateboarding: dead and irrelevant.

>seamless open world

That's exactly what I don't want. Give me levels like in the old games.

thanks, but I already uninstalled it and deleted my saves.

thps4 was better

alright but I think many of them felt small and empty as fuck

you could just emulate the ps2 version too

Not being made.

They have already proven they don't have the capacity to properly make another THPS

get robomodo the flying fuck out

Can't fix shit taste, sorry bud.

what's a good map?

Foundry and Airport always made me rock hard when I played 3.

THERE'S A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY

fuck off you fucking autist

i love you
i miss you

IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD

>tfw this series died after this game

1 and 2 were classics.

3 felt off to me.

The rest of these games are all godawful though.

>THPS4
>awful
shut your whore mouth

Skate 3 is better

Since Activision doesn't own the Tony Hawk license anymore, which publisher/dev do you think would handle the license decently?

Bullfrog

The manual was a gamechanger.

Plus the level editor was the shit

get the Neversoft gang back together

get tony to supervise and bam sober

None of them because the skating fad is dead.

The audience for skating games now is so small and niche that it's not worth the trouble 99 times out of 100.

best hawk

>get the Neversoft gang back together
Yeah, for Guitar Hero, not Tony Hawk Pro Shitter.

this

nowadays it would have to be a boosted board or a '''''hoverboard'''''' game

LIGHTS OUT GORILLA RADIO

98 on metacritic

The skating audience was literally ZERO when tony hawk first came out. People would love a good skating game, but I doubt it'll happen

mega faggot get some help

TURN THAT ....UP

>4, THUG, and THUG 2
>godawful
Now that's what I call shit taste.

people were crazy about the tony hawk's dude himself while now every skater is literally who

>98 on metacritic
This will never stop surprising to me. Not saying it's not accurate because I really enjoyed the Tony Hawk games, especially 3, but it just feels weird to see it above so many other choices of games. Just shows how a cultural phenomenon can have such a huge fucking impact. Still, out of all the ones that are at the top of the meme list, it's one of the more interesting picks.

Nice opinion.

>muh jackass aesthetic
Fuck you, 1 and 2 are masterpieces.

THUG 2 was the one similar to Jackass. THUG 1 was a rags to ritches story complete with betrayal and redemption. Stop making excuses for your shit taste user.

what was wrong with project 8?

>car chases and stealth missions in a skateboarding game
I think it's you who has shit taste, friend.

You're the one who's acting like a faggot

WE GOT NO CONTROOOOOOOOL

see

SO HERE I AM

THUG is objectively the best Tony Hawk game and id love anyone to say otherwise

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM

PRETENDING IM A SUPERMAAAAAN

bump

>bam sober
not going to happen

Have a first person mode. Have the camera naturally react similar to real skater's heads, like looking at their board when they grind or land.

A decent online mode with level editor.

ONE LAST CHANCE TO REVERSE THIS CURSE

horrible idea

Was literally outclassed by the later games you nostalgia fag

I used to spend whole days just making my own park. All dat soundtrack tho.

Why don't they re-release the THPS games with the same physics engines and soundtracks on current platforms with online?

Minimal investment for an easy buck.

optional idea

thps3 already had it, but it was too static

>online
Just do straight ports and let the comfy couch co-op commence. It's probably some licensing issues they gotta dance around for each skater, song, and clothing brand name for each game, but I'd play the shit out of a rerelease of 3 or the Underground games. Too bad 5 sunk any more chances of Activision doing any more series, Robomodo didn't get enough shit for what they did with that.

add waifus

This is the best level in a Tony Hawk game.

>emulate ps2 TH games
>low frames, graphical errors
>only THPS3 works perfect, the only I actually owned and already played the fuck out of.

Buy a PS2

I have a working one. I would buy the used games. But I'm poor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robomodo
Their entire portfolio is complete trash

>Robomodo ceased operations in August of 2016
About five years too late but good riddance

Why don't you unlock it/jailbreak it/mod it/hack it/whatever the fuck?
I bought a used fat PS2 and the network adapter and did the whole process for loading games from a HDD. Shit's cash.

THUG is a dumb fucking game trying to be GTA instead of a skateboarding game and lead directly to Jackass: The Game, Guest Starring Tony Hawk from the Tony Hawk Pro Skater Series.

THPS1&2 are the best, but 3 was alright still. 4 ruined the formula, fuck THUG, and everything else isn't even worth mentioning. Although I hope a special place in hell is reserved for Robomodo for HD and 5.

Did any of the games have a day night feature?

So that.

SO

It's fun

Friendly and threadly reminder that THPS4 was the peak of the skating gameplay and soundtrack and didn't go full jackass. No, the handful of whacky missions like the piuk elephants and skitchin are not jackass tier. You're still skating. The ablity to get off your board and making Bammy a part of the plot was a mistake and the THUG games are trash. THAW was alright.

how do i get good at this ?
Sometimes when I'm doing combos I can't chain them properly because the manual refuses to work.
Even if I mash up and down violently before landing, it wouldn't manual. I don't remember this being a problem.
I'm emulating it on mednafen btw.

ITT babies who started with THUG

Could be input delay from the emulator fucking you up. Did THPS1 have reverts? I always reverted->manual in THPS4 but I don't really remember if that was an option in the earlier games.

Will skateboarding become popular again?

Bam was never funny
Why was he so forced in the series from THUG2 onward

jumping off a rail/manual and lading again resets the meter a little, but the input problems are on your end.

Ramp reverts where in thps3 forwards. thps1 didn't even had manuals. and spidey is in thps2

Oh god I want to lick their feet

Cause he was buddies with Tony Hawk. Also, keep in mind, at the time, Jackass was at it's peak popularity so there was a bit of overlap. Hell, the origins of Jackass was tied to a skateboard mag called "Big Brother" and Bam Margera's CKY series.

You gave up too easily.
You deserve your fate.