What the fuck is the appeal of this game? Why is it so popular?

What the fuck is the appeal of this game? Why is it so popular?

h1z1 clone. streamer bait, therefore popular.

>popular
Never heard of it until you posted his. Therefore, I'm gonna call you a shill and tell you to fuck off

hahahahahahaahaahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaah

>popular

ahahahahahahha

never heard of it.

nice try shill

itt first day of being a shill

pretty sure he's meaning on twitch, because that's the only place I see it being played.

saging because I don't want to be associated with the thread

Shut the fuck up, you have no clue what you're talking about idiots. You hear me? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You don't go outside of Sup Forums very often then

I HAVENT HEARD OF IT THAT MEANS ITS NOT POPULAR

were you illogical cunts dropped on your heads or what? this twitch youtube shit is more popular than cable TV kiddo, h1z1 is usually top 10 played game on steam AND playerunknown is pretty well known if you have played arma or even know of arma.

that's the definition of being not popular

>Why is it so popular?
I love tactikool shooters like Ghost Recon and Squad and I've literally never heard of this game.

Another shitty game like H1Z1 and The Culling.

DayZ is better.

fuck off kike

Streambait. Ever since the days of DayZ people have watched a streamer scavenge and try to survive only to waste 20-30 minutes of their life after someone suddenly runs them over and they sperg out.

thanks for bumping my shill thread reddtard, also the general normies know if it, the youtube and streamer crowd (majority) that means you are now a minority and have less knowledge of popular games than stream kids

>some literal who plays this game on twitch
>that means it's popular
Yeah yeah, this is Sup Forums and all, but if this board hasn't caught wind of your videogame, it means a large number of people has never heard of it, which means it's not popular. Be more of an obvious shill tho, pls

Why even start this thread then? You already know the answer to your own question, cuck

Pretty sure he's talking specifically about Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, which as of right now there's only one person streaming it.

I wouldn't call a game with only one streamer "well-known".

all those (you)s and i didnt even start the thread

this is 2ez

You don't get no more

went to the website, seems like a h1z1 king of the kill clone

I was just pretending to be retarded yada yada

I don't care if replies on a russian egg rating forum give you a stiffy. I want to let you know you're a genuine retard.

Not that dude, but I think the beta just ended today.

thanks for the extra (you) tip kid :tf:

I honestly thought h1z1 was some shovelware that had flopped on release. Turns out its one of the most popular online games right now. Feels strange to be so out of touch with game trends.

Gee man, are you living under the rock? Game is SOLD OUT before it's even released and you never heard of it.

>H1Z1 Clone
>Which is a clone of an ARMA 3 mod
>A mod made by PlayerUnknown

Goddamn you're retarded

i never understood this marketing tactic
"lets give up guaranteed sales for potential future sales!"

oh boy another twitch bait "survival" game, whoop de fucking doo

Steam actually does limit the number of keys a game is allowed to have. There's been cases of games selling more copies on steam than it had keys for, causing people to wait a week while they generate more suitable keys.

>sold out
How do you run out of an unlimited supply of activation keys? Artificially putting a cap to try and make people think it's flying off the damn shelves is deceptive and lowly.

It's literally just beta access with a key later on, the beta has already finished so it's no longer an option to buy.

You're a fucking idiot. Ads have been all over tv, talked about on youtube, one of the top games on twitch. Plenty of threads have been made.

Not our fault you live under a fucking rock.

They only sold enough keys that they knew their servers could handle on launch.

You know when most AAA devs just sell keys to millions of people, then have server issues for weeks? They're avoiding that.

If DayZ ever fixed their shit, they could basically come in and steal the "battle royale" genre just from the superior map and weapons.

I am 100% certain its all Chinese players. Just looking at the steamcharts growth is insane.
>literally never update game
>playerbase grows to over 100k
The last gun added in H1Z1 IIRC was the AK47 and that was in late 2015.

>If i pretend to be other people, then maybe it'll make my shit opinion right.

What's a Shill?

Ah, I suppose that makes sense.

you