Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20130116/45646
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97662&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fantasy setting
Not an issue.

>Sup Forums says girls are weaker
>90% of Sup Forums could get beat up by a girl
>99% of Sup Forums WANTS to get beat up by a girl

-4 str

- 4 str
- 4 wisdom
+8 persuasion (when talking to virgins)

Femdom is the fetish of wimpy little betas, this is true.

physically and emotionally no it's wrong

As long as humans are not in the game or the "humans" are a different race such as mixed with dwarves or some other reason to explain this

Funny thing is, back then, I wouldnt even notice that.

These days Id have to be suspicious, if some diversity hire isnt getting his/her paw on my game.

>Fictional Setting
Yeah, they can.

In real life a woman excels in more social stuff, but still can be an engineer or technician. She simply needs to work hard or be born with a more technical mind.

Fantasy settings, yeah but then you still need it to be belivable.
In real world, nope not at all.
There is a reason why women have lowered standards in the army.

First point is fact in general, second point lacks evidence but equally trained man will always trump equally trained woman and there are a lot of unfit people on Sup Forums.

Third point is just fetish so here you go have this webm.

Women have a different kind of intelligence, 90% of them are just empty shells looking for a provider with their pussy, hoping they'll find one before they hit the magic number

>Normal game: Male and female characters have the same stats
>Leftist game: Game points out that females have the same stats as males

if a female of equal level were to fight a male of equal level the male will win

so if a female version of you were to fight you, you would win

Many older pen and paper RPGs did in fact have different stat allocation by gender. It's not ridiculous to point it out. Even if you did not select a female character, it's useful information.

It's a fantasy setting so you have to tolerate some unrealistic things

Final Fantasy Tactics gives males higher HP and strength while giving females higher MP and magic.

Not in the real world, but it's a fantasy game.

doubt.jpg

Please keep in mind that an Olympic women's ice hockey team was beaten... When practicing against high school boys.
Physical gender equality is a complete and utter fucking myth. Even the out of shape Sup Forumsirgin would still have a good chance of beating up an average woman IRL.

>When practicing against high school boys.
>thinking the average Sup Forums user is stronger than an athletic high school boy

Not really. Fantasy humans can fight monsters 50 times their size with medieval weapons without being crushed or mauled or whatever magical bullshit the monster can conjure up, which is inherently unrealistic from the get go. And you don't need a qualifying explanation for it beyond "it's fantasy".
It doesn't matter if it's something that exists in reality. You could write about a normal sized rabbit that can massacre humans in an instant, but it's not a fucking issue if it's fantasy.

Same thing for football/soccer for our american friends

The swedish womens soccer team, which was world class at the time, played u-17 boys who even used a player less than them and still lost 3-0

thelocal.se/20130116/45646

I can understand that, but look how the sentence is written. It's not saying men and women are equal. It's written in a way to put the emphasis on women, a "women are just as good as men", as if the reader was assuming they were inferior in the first place. Games with different stats for gender didn't have men being better than women (in most cases), they each had their own specialization since women had better stats in other areas depending on the game, so to differentiate from those games, you'd say "Women and men are equal" or "there are no gameplay differences between men and women". (Some games say this). Now, of course you could say the text is like that because the player currently has the Female option chosen, but the text for male says "Males of the Realms can aspire to any field of activity, from scholarly pursuits to the arts of war." Note that the male description makes no mention of women; this is despite the fact that the men can do just as well as traditionally-female roles. Then, note the wording: Men can "aspire" to any field of activity, while women can "excel" in anything they wish.

Everybody wants something impossible at some point in their lives

I don't care how fucking big you are. All it takes one punch.

What part of "Olympic women" vs "average woman" did you fail to read?
Power levels is one of the most basic things for an user to understand. High school boys = Olympic women > Sup Forumsirgins > Average dyel women

>Implying there's anything better than getting punched in the dick by an ugly girl

Feels good being part of the 10% who wouldn't get beat up by a girl, I guess.

>Being bumrustled about you are unimformed
That writing there is there when you choose a female,it changes when you choose a male.

I saw on the news last week that some "transgender" boy won the girls state wrestling championship in Texas (I use quotations because I don't think he got his little pip snipped yet). They showed some footage. It wasn't even fair, he dominated the girls. I honestly don't get why women get so upset by what is biological fact. Men have more muscle, men's physical structure is built for more strenuous physical activity, even historically men have done in the overwhelmingly vast majority the most physical of tasks (fighting wars, hunting, construction, etc.,). This should say nothing of the "superiority" of one gender or the other (that is another discussion) since in modern society physical fitness is not the barometer of what is superior as a whole

ssssss...

Did you read the whole post? Not only did I point this out but I also wrote what the text says when you pick male.

Males
>+ strength

Females
>starts with a handbag/satchel

OR

Males
>can equip +1 rings

Females
>extra storage slot

Only in video games, unfortunately.

>I saw on the news last week that some "transgender" boy won the girls state wrestling championship in Texas

yeah that faggot basically used steroids. everyone is upset that she cheated. all sides from the spectrum disagree with it

Fucking this.

>mfw pandering devs give women +4 to int like women are inherently smarter and use the old myth that girls average better grades than boys in school when you press them for 'why'.
>mfw Jake couldn't consent.

Male equipment
>+STR +CON +VIT

Female equipment
>+DEX +LUCK + CHA

>tfw my STR builds are always girls
Who does this seriously trigger, though?

CON and VIT are virtually the same thing you fuckwit.

It's a girl you fucking moron. Transgender "boy" meaning born female and transitioning to male, there's no biological advantage.

When you say basically used steroids do you mean was a dude wrestling chicks or actually used steroids?

And it is incredibly hypocritical for all sides to be upset considering I also remember reading an article about a 14 year old girl who played against 10 year old boys in field hockey and did pretty well and was lauded.

>she
It's he.

Females
>-50% strenght
>-25% intelligence
>-50% dexterity
>+20% speech
>+10% charisma
>-50% resistance
>-50% endurance

Meanwhile, in the real world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>tfw this bitter

It's a she. She's taking testosterone, which is banned, unless, of course "you are transitioning to become a boy! lol, we r so tolerant!"

Sorry I am not up to date with the transgender lingo you fucking faggot. I just looked it up and he has been receiving doses of testosterone. That is most certainly an advantage as /fit/ will gladly tell you

>Virtually

Theres your problem.

was a chick using testosterone because she is a HE. unfair advantage

no, but they aren't tolerant, because they forced him to compete with girls. its fucking their fault, not his

Muh dik

Oh yeah you are right
>going FtM
Outright retarded since you won't be able to use your victim card anymore because of your privilage.

>just stating facts
>hurr you're bitter
you have to go back

women actually have a higher tolerance for pain then men
they are also able to distrungiush more colors
so it's a + for both endurance and perception

Yes, Forgotten realms is a fantasy setting.

Ok, yeah, that is unfair

>gender equality setting:
>historically accurate

Who /OPPRESSIVE/ here?

-4 STR
+1 inventory slot

They allowed her to compete against other girls, you fucking faggot. Girls can usually compete, voluntarily, in Boys' leagues.

Piece of shit.

holy shit that is hilarious

Perception is all your senses, not just vision

>women actually have a higher tolerance for pain then men
[citation needed]

>Tfw this out of touch with reality

He requested multiple times to be allowed to play in the boy's leagues and was categorically denied because he's trans. Come on dude, at least have your facts straight

Yeah, just like many said, it's fantasy, but it could also be complete opposite, cause it's fantasy.

I call bullshit. Women are always the first to quit anything that involves discomfort.

>women
>endurance
pls

>Beggs’ family had attempted to get permission to allow him to compete in the boys’ division, challenging a state law that requires athletes in public schools to compete against the gender listed on their birth certificates.

>Beggs told ESPN’s Outside the Lines on Wednesday: “[Texas policymakers] should change the laws and then watch me wrestle the boys. Because I’m a guy. It just makes more sense.”

>Not long after that event, Braasch fell just below 350
>He wanted to challenge the Williams sisters again

Makes no sense to have both in the grand majority of video games. STA and CON are usually more than enough.

>higher tolerance for pain
This is a myth, a simple google search will yield several results of studies that prove the opposite.

>they are also able to distrungiush more colors
Just googled it and while this may be true it's very minimal and men exceeds at tracking fast-moving objects and discerning detail from a distance. So men have better vision overall.

Those women should know better.

>higher tolerance for pain
that's simply not true. It was a bad science experiment.

>but they aren't tolerant

no they shouldn't let her compete to begin with. here is caster semenya. a man who identify as a woman won gold in the olympics.

now he naturally has high testosterone levels naturally but the other girls do not. do you let other females dope to compete with caster semanya? if they're allowed to dope then caster semanya should too right?

What does that face convey?

S-Sauce ?

You can easily get away with different stats if it's a fantasy race

He is wrong

abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97662&page=1

>are easily the equals of their male counterparts
So they are better, then?

It is believed that they can distinguish more colors only because they are culturally conditioned to know more words for different colors due to interest in clothing and cosmetics.
So no they do not distinguish more colors, they only happen to have bigger vocabulary concerning colors than an average man.

>fantasy must be based on reality

It is bullshit as proven by multiple studies, see

now that's how you know you are playing a fantasy game

>>/c/uck

While I can't comment on the veracity of this statement, I can offer anecdotal evidence that whenever my mom/sister/(now ex) gfs talked about colors I would be lost in the conversation because I know the following colors

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple (I suppose Indigo and Violet are different but since I have so little experience with differentiating the two I couldn't tell you which was which)
Pink
Brown
Black
White
Grey

I can tell when something is light yellow, or blue-green, but I couldn't tell you the word representing that color

never gets old

how the fuck do you even measure pain?

I fucking doubt woman can take a punch more than men

no amount of exercise can change sexual diamorphism. My brother's girlfriend works out almost everyday and can't even lift the gas canister off the freezer while I can do it one handed. She could definitely run further and fast though, cause I'm a fatfuck.

>best athletes ever are men
>best scientists ever are men
>best authors ever are men
>best painters ever are men
>best sculptors ever are men
>best composers ever are men
>best political leaders ever are men
>best military leaders ever are men
>best philosophers ever are men
>best orators ever are men
>best inventors ever are men
>wealthiest people ever are men

Women, are you even trying?

A level 100 woman ends up with as many points in strenght as a level 30 man.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4

They do at first, until they realize they can't win so they stop trying. Women are the gender equivalent of "if I can't win then I'm not gonna play" mentality.

she had to cheat. lol

>easily
>every

This is the issue here. This is patently untrue. Anyone who tries to deny this outs themselves as either an idiot who hasn't thought it through, or someone who is willing to lie for their agenda. It doesn't mean anything on it's face in regards to overall value to society, but it DOES mean something very important in regards to specific activities. Also, ability to do something doesn't have a lot to do with whether or not you are able or willing to be good at doing something.

Of course, this is a fantasy game so in that regards there's nothing wrong with the statement.

>Equip the Bra of +5 Strength
GG no re boys

>best girls ever are men

Really makes you think

This thread is like licking a bitter melon

Why are you guys so mad at vaginas?