Best FF

What's the best Final Fantasy game and why is it pic related?

what's the worst and why is it 13?

The best one is V you pleb

IX sucks
>Story is dull
>Battles are slow as fuck
>Trance system is terrible
>Vivi's story is more interesting than Zidane's or Garnet's

Nothing compares to 6.
Also tactics.

>what's the worst and why is it 13?
I'm sorry my dude, but I've been playing 15 lately and 13 is a way better game than 15.

They're all heavily over-rated, and the stories aren't that good but people act like they're amazing.

My favorite is ff4, I know that one gets flak for being simple even for FF standards but that's the one I have the fondest memories of. I also like 12, 7, 9 and if we're including spinoffs then tactics takes the cake.

Worst I've played is 13, 8 is second worst though keep in mind that I still enjoyed these 2

>but people act like they're amazing.

>WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER ENJOY ANYTHING!

FF doesn't have "amazing" story, it's at its best when it's more of a nice and fun fantasy adventure story, rather than trying and failing to be "deep". But the grand high fantasy adventure stories are all very fun.

FPBP

I enjoy 8 on a technical level, but the story is atrocious.

There's a difference between enjoying something and hyping it up like it's amazing.

>WHY WOULD ANYONE ENJOY SOMETHING I DON'T ENJOY
Grow up.

Are you seriously this stupid? I enjoy the games, and I enjoy the stories for what they are, but they're not amazing.

say that to my face, nigga. flag pole 4:30

i want to mention that upon replaying ff7, I noticed that pretty much everything still held up graphics wise except for the character models(though those still have a certain charm. Especially the backgrounds, sometimes the backgrounds just look absolutely beautiful and this came out around 20 years ago

I don't consider myself a big Final Fantasy fan, in fact I've only played a handful of the games, but I will now rank every game in the franchise that I've played for at least 10 hours, starting with the one that I, personally, like the most.

1. X
2. XIV
3. XIII
4. I
5. XII
6. XIII-2
7. II

best is V, worst is X desu

Hottest FF girl is Rinoa

I wholefartedly agree, Tetra Master a shit too.

1. FFT
2. Vagrant Story
3. FF6
4. FF9
5. FF12

>13 is a way better game than 15.

All of these games are good
Final Fantasy 5,6,7,8,9&10

These games are okay
1,13&15

I played but never beat
4&12

Final Fantasy 2 is bad
I have no interest in playing Final Fantasy 3

type-0

The best is Final Fantasy VII, which is why it got a movie, OVA, prequels, sequel, gets teased, remake, and still talked about after years of nothing. And then there were the people who thought Cloud should be in Smash, way before he was in Smash.

Worse is Final Fantasy IX, who the fuck cares about that giant piece of shit? Only good thing was Vivi.

Anyone who says the worst isn't II is underage.

>Vivi isn't in IX
Uhh... do what?