Without any warning best bro who's been with you the whole game and is pivotal to your team randomly leaves/turns on you

>without any warning best bro who's been with you the whole game and is pivotal to your team randomly leaves/turns on you
>have to grab someone from the reserves who has no gear and you haven't been leveling
>entire team strat is thrown off

>trusting elves

I honestly want to restart and go dwarf. I just had to be a mage.

>best bro

I punched that faggot in the face in one conversation and hated him throughout the game. Just like Anders, but with Anders you had to pretend like he was okay

Solas was my nigga why you hating. We bonded over magic and being elves.

how can he be your best bro he doesn't even like tea

Elves are gay as shit.
This is where I belong. Long live, kinsmen.

>Companion rejoins your party
>Their talent points are completely all over the fucking place from AI auto levelling

What the fuck Bastilla who would pick those Dark Side talents

>leaves as a pussy
>comes back cooler than you

>he trusted an elf

Where did Sup Forums's hatred of elves start?

/tg/

around elves

It's only logical

Fucking this OP on top of being a elf he was a fucking mage did DA 2 teach you fucking nothing? Mages are the worst type of fucking scum and need to be purged

>implying I played DA2

Let me sum it up for you besides your sister every single mage turns too blood magic even though saying then won't then blow up the pope because they are sick of False claims that they use blood magic so they can be enslaved, also one kills your mother and uses her head to make a sex doll and the first enchanter knew about it and didn't do a damn thing.

Blood Magic is sick tho

>Letting demons mind fuck you and control your mind
Yes it is indeed for sick people user

Only if you suck as a mage. My DAO mage was a badass bloodman

Arcane warrior was the only worth while mage spec in DAO

>he never made the most broken Blood Mage Tank

Mages are literal scum. The templars were right. Even my mage characters in DA2 and DAI sided with the templars.

>Sup Forums despises elves
>doesn't like Sera the uncle tom elf

Ya'll niggas is gay. If I was a mage I'd want complete autonomy too.

Blood mage+Arcane warrior was legit broken

Pelinal Whitestrake

I'm sure you would, the problem is that complete autonomy for you would mean complete danger to everyone else

dat pic tho..

dats HELLA fuckin epic

>Meredith was right the whole time
>Bioware has to asspull red lyrium out of nowhere to make her the big bad of both routes
Honestly should have just made Orsino the final boss in the Templar route and have Meredith as just a really strong Templar as the boss of the mage route

So he's going to be the big bad of DAIV, right?
How badly will we be able to fuck his shit up?

Knights of the Nine DLC made it into a meme

/tg/ however has always distrusted elves

exactly what I was thinking