Should I sell my Xbox One...

Should I sell my Xbox One? I got it for free a month ago and bought a few games for it but I've had no motivation to turn it on. I don't feel like playing the games I bought for the system(GTA V, Gears 4, and Halo 5).

I have a decent enough PC, PS4, and every other gaming console besides the Switch which I'll get later this year when are actual games for it.The Xbox feels like a complete waste since I'm not even using it. Plus, what exclusives are even coming out for the system this year that I can't already play on PC?

Should have just resold it as new instead of even unboxing that shit. It's useless.

why would you buy GTA5 on it if you have a PC?

You are beyond retarded

MCC is on Xbone

Because my PC is too shitty to play it, fag.

no exclusives now i think with the windows deal going on

i'd sell mine if i didnt use it for plex/netflix

and halo, id like to get all the achievements for the campaigns. havent played halo 3 in years

>decent enough PC
>can't run GTA V

OP here,

This isn't me

Just sell it and get GTA on ps4. Might as well beat gears before you get rid of it. Don't waste the time on halo you play as chief for like 2 missions

But there's Halo 2 Anniversary

It has the best multiplayer game this console generation.

>I've had no motivation to turn it on
Just plug it in and press a button. Shouldn't be too hard

Sell your Xbox and upgrade your PC, all the games are ported there anyway

This

If you have a second TV and don't need money, just use it as the bluray/media device it is and not as a game console.

>best
you misspelled autistic

>It has the autistic multiplayer game this console generation.

But there are exlusives
>ryse
>sunset
>recore
>mcc
>halo 5
>dead rising 3
>quantum break
>voodoo vince
>gears 4
>halo wars 2

I got it just for exclusives, I got ps4 for multiplat

>ryse
>recore
>dead rising 3
>quantum break
>voodoo vince
>gears 4
>halo wars 2

"exclusives"

Sell xbone but don't sell the games if you're interested in Scorpio

So do you have a good enough PC to run these games are not? More people play play anywhere games on Xbone.

idk, you tell me

>he wants to get a switch
>doesn't wanna play halo on xbone

You made this thread just to bash Xbone.

>Plus, what exclusives are even coming out for the system this year that I can't already play on PC?
None

Check out Sunset Overdrive, it's a pretty fun Insomniac game and one of the only true Xbone exclusives.

I'm not actually OP, forgot to change my name from other thread that I made

Plus, when is there ever not a reason to bash xbone

Can your PC play the multi-plats?

Are you a big fan of the Halo and / or Gears Of War series?

Those are the two main questions you should ask yourself, it's pretty hard to justify purchasing an xbone at this point due to it being weaker than a PS4, having less worthwhile exclusives and the scorpio coming out later this year.

I personally still plan on getting one since I like replaying Halo every now and again, plus the 360 backwards compatibility allows me to replay my rather large collection of games from last gen.

The Xbone is like the Wii U (a piece of shit). Just sell it and keep the games and when the Scorpio comes out get that.