Anyone here enjoying this? Cuz i sure am

Anyone here enjoying this? Cuz i sure am.

Other urls found in this thread:

blastermaster.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Fight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just got through beating it. Gonna restart and go for a 100% run now.

Is the pro controller update out yet?

Yes.

I don't buy shitty consoles

faggot detected

too easy

I really like it. Never played the original, but this feels like Megaman meets Metroid with a tank.

I enjoyed it at first, but then the game gets too easy and predictable. Boss fights ends in a few seconds...

That mostly comes down to how easy it is to keep your gun at max and dying not resetting it. A maxed out gun more or less tears everything to shreds.

how long is it?

Not too long. Maybe like a 4-5 tops if you're playing non stop.

well at least the game is cheap

Does Alex ever get mentioned or referenced at all?
I thought he was alright.

No. At least I didn't see any reference to him.

He wasn't at least in the normal ending.

I would buy this if I got a Switch.
Getting one for Splatoon 2, so it's just an inevitability.
$10 is a steal.

Its also available for the 3DS too if you have one.

Oh well. I guess he'll just be in the "alt-reality" canon (at least for now).
Man, I find it pretty trippy how the US localization and a single Worlds of Power novel reshaped the entire canon of the series.
blastermaster.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Fight
Granted, some things are just names being swapped, but the entire story of Kane Gardner is obliterated.

>beat the game with a missed life upgrade
>that ending

Is the .cia of this game out for 3ds?

I find it funny how this game actually takes a little bit of both the American and Japanese stories.

Did they ever say why they changed to story from taking back a planet from an evil overlord to saving a pet frog from a mutant underground world?

I wasn't expecting that either. Guess we both need to make up fr that.

Because they thought Americans wouldn't care for the anime influences. So they changed it to a boy and his pet frog.

Well it is more memorable but I don't think anime influences would have stopped people from playing it either.

Your face when Blaster Master ONE has Kane show up.

It was the 80's anonW (Well late 80's). Anime wasn't a thing here yet. Plenty of Japanese games had their anime influence taken out when localized.

my switch is arriving april 1st should i wait until then to get blaster master zero or buy the 3ds version?

Depends on if you want to play it on the big screen or not.

if i got it on the 3ds i'd probably end up getting it on switch later so it's more if i waste money or not

Gotcha. Well then just wait a bit longer then. You probably have some other things to play at the moment anyway.

galaxy 2 i was going to play nier automata until the switch but that is trash