ITT: Underrated or/and forgotten games from last gen

ITT: Underrated or/and forgotten games from last gen

Previous:

Red pill me on Quake Wars.

I didn't know this exists
Is it worth buying

I'm on a bit of a quake binge right now after playing star wars quake engine games

Multiplayer only, iirc. Check into it before you buy.

I loved how the collectible pics in this game where of the girlfriend actually nude.

I loved playing this game

I liked it...

Shit, ET:QW was a lot of fun, but fanboys of Quake 3 shit on it so hard for being not-Quake, it never really took off. I still think it was amazing game, but it's been removed from Steam and the servers are completely dead.

Red pill me.

Take Battlefield, structure it like UT04's Assault mode, add in Quake 2 related factions, classes, and weapons. The earth gets invaded by the Strogg, human grunts have to try and mount a military response why all those badass marines are invading the Strogg Homeworld.

You can play single player with bots but the AI is fucking retarded.

Like, "Find them in the middle of the battle field standing around doing nothing" retarded.

You often see the exact moment the game realizes you've noticed them and starts moving them to pretend they're useful for something.

Surprisingly fun. I liked it. Took forever to actually come out though, which killed a lot of hype.

red pill me on this

Really? Should I buy it?

Red pill me.

Thanks.

ITT: all the B games of the PS3

Hidden gem

>implying thats a bad thing

loved it , great arcade flying game

>story was fun
>multiplayer was fun
God I miss that gem.

Didn't play the second but heard it went more of a serious tone, that true?

Yeah the second BC2 got more serious. But still a really fun game. I spent so many hours playing multiplayers on BC2.

The campaign was meh-as fuck, but the multiplayer was pretty good, if a little overloaded on systems. (seriously buying vehicles for resource points and stuff was kinda neat in C&C Renegade, but bogged this one down a bit)

Spawning was handled beautifully, you got fired out of a ship in orbit around the planet, and then guide your guy down to the part of the map you want to get to. This meant that, barring AA guns being deployed for area denial, you could always get straight to the action on some fairly expansive maps.

>Sony changed the PS3 covers in 2010
>PS3 collections will never not be a mishmash of different designed cover spines & ugly red cases

>Previous:
OP, the bump/image limit on Sup Forums is 500/250. The old thread was barely past 300/150. That's the limit on some other boards.

sorry i though its 300 :(

Did people still call things mental after 2005?

I think it's been many years since it was 300 on Sup Forums.

Idk never noticed and I usually dont continue a thread after I make one. Now I know

You can check the thread stats on the bottom right or top right of the thread if you have them enabled in your settings. If a number is in italics, it's past the limit.

Alright, got it

>Classic Splatter House games
>Fun challenge modes
Wish they'd made a PC port.

Looks interesting, like ww1 Wolfenstien

This was a "thanks mom..." that turned out to be the best Gauntlet style game I've ever played.

Idk why but I liked this one

Fun as fuck.

Fiddy and the crew go to Iraq and blow up Talibanesqe fellows in pursuit of a Diamond encrusted skull.

Great if you dont go in with high expectations, amazing opening sequence.

I remember people didn't like it at the time, I don't really know why, it felt pretty SOCOM to me and was fun as hell. I think it was because it wasn't developed by Zipper and people tend to irrationally hate games when they aren't made by the original devs. I'm sure people regret being so harsh on it seeing as SOCOM 4 was utter trash and we never got anything since then and probably never will.

This was so bad it was really great, it felt wonky and everything but throwing shovels at vampire soldiers' heads and bayonetting shit and driving a walker/tank to kill a giant mecha-tarantula... It was like a shitty dream that's pretty fun.

Blood Rayne 1 comes to mind with all the nazi fuckery.

That was an okay game, I was just extremely disappointed that it never got the online community it shouldve on consoles because MW2 released in the same year. I probably played maybe 3 online co-op missions the entirety of owning the game. Had to beat it on my own with AI.

remember this one?

Who gives a fuck?

As long as it's not Greatest Hits faggotry, shit's fine.

>Games made for co op
I'll miss them.

Still love it. Shame how badly the third one killed the franchise.

Now you're just posting random games you found on Google.

Red pill me.

Two paragraphs minimum.

This game is pretty fun, as a console pleb this was as close to Arma as I could get.

This game was objectively good. Objectively.

SOCOM's the fucking best.

>SOCOM 4 was utter trash

Red pill me. Is it worth playing today? Online's probably dead, but the singleplayer might be worth it. I was incarcerated when it came out. ;(

Enjoyed the hell out of BIA. Shame they killed it off with the wacky 4 player spin off.

I know the feeling. Took fucking forever with the AI cos I was paranoid they'd get themselves killed and took everything slow as shit.
My brother had more luck online than I did but even still a bunch of times I'd see him riding shotgun and the fuckwit driving would put the HUMVEE in a river.

This one had great reviews...hmmmm

It's been a long time, I just remember the online was essentially CoD in third person but it's been shut down since 2014. The SP campaign was cinematic in a bad way but whatever you might as well try it out since the franchise is dead and buried..

You're posting random shit you found on Google. Stop it.

That's not the point of these threads.

Sober the fuck up.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

Two more things:

One of the stats shows how many unique IPs have posted in thread, and an OP's posts will only bump their thread if they're spaced more than 10 minutes apart. If a thread is just the OP posting over and over again, it's much less likely to survive for very long. They made that change about 3 years ago without telling anyone.

this game was bad, but it's always been a guilty pleasure of mine, specially on coop.

I see that and I see the poster child for "why publishers shouldn't interfere with creativity"

Thanks.

It's sad as fuck what happened to SOCOM.

My nigga.

It's really not.

Honestly this was really fucking good. Every Toy Story game has been.
I love this series. Nice to actually play as the, perhaps not BAD guys, but certainly not heros.

Shame we wont ever see them again.

dude this game was bad. stop it.

suck my fucking dick nu channer

What

Is this game as bad as people say?

>Nice to actually play as the, perhaps not BAD guys, but certainly not heros.

lol. They're objectively the bad guys. Literally nothing redeemable about them.

Great series. Dead Men is also good.

>mfw realizing there's no faggy collectibles or audio logs.

>mfw multiplayer is still active

No clue. I didn't play it.

Heard it died fast.

No. Online still alive.

I never played the first game, how was it?

Is it?