So does nier use the new denuvo? what are the chances of a first week crack?

so does nier use the new denuvo? what are the chances of a first week crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowling_v._United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASS GODS

CPY cracked God Eater 2 so chances are pretty high.

I want to taste 2B's first week crack.

GE and berseria used old denuvo though

>what are the chances of a first week crack?
Zero

Yes
Very high; japanese developers are using the cheaper denuvo version.

It will be a huge blow if CPY can pull it off. First big game that is using the "new and improved denuvo". And it's square enix one of the main supporters of denuvo.

Source?

One or two weeks at max. I hope it also makes ripping those files from the game easier.
>tfw all that delicious sfm that will come

Less than zero

This and Ghost Recon are the first V4 protected games, and from what I've heard things are not looking good.

>PCfags cry and whine about wanting Automata on PC
>The dev gives its ok and PCfags start going "HURR PS4fags BTFO PC WINS again"
>Now they all want to pirate the game and don't support it when the game and Yokotaro need as much support as possible

It's like pottery.

The cost of Denuvo is probably bigger than the games budget, so they prob used the cheaper option.

Automata is V3.

Hey man, it's unfair to generalize.
I'm the cuckest of all the PCbros and I bought Nier Automata PC as soon as they announced it.

Source? And that's the same as Resi7, right? Apparently CPY are big weebs, so here's hoping.

Well good for you
Too bad the rest of your kind are cancerous thieves and degenerates that don't deserve anything nice

Didn't CPY already say 2B dies, 2B is 2E and has killed 9S many times? enjoy piratefag

inb4
>never gets pirated
>runs like shit
>tanks in sales
>next Nier is PS4 exclusive
Best timeline for being an idort.

You do realize there's multiple endings right?

dumb poorfags

well then go back to getting raped by microshill and soggy
>paid multiplayer
>more expensive games
>Sony actually taxing online purchases
>cinematic 30fps
>one single company gets to dictate what you can and cant do with the product you wasted 400 bucks on

2B is not attractive

did I say there weren't?

>Want PC ports of games.
>Pirates game the first chance they get.
Why are PCbros so insufferable?

thanks, more reason to pirate it now.

>multiple
understatement, there's 26.

that dipshit can spoil it all he wants, 2B is still playable for 48 chapters lol, its not like her death comes 3 hours into the game

>I was going to buy it, I swear!
Stay mad piratefag never forget my words :)

WHY! WHY! WAAAHHHHH WAHHHHH *throws diaper across the room* I HATE THOSE STUPID DEVELOPERS FOR NOT PORTING THEIR GAME TO PC. WHY WOULDN'T THEY PUT IT ON PC SO I COULD PIRATE IT!

>2B is not attractive

Enjoy your last platinum game on PC

oh shit.....

just like how V3 was uncrackable.......

Just because the developers allowed you to view her flat buttocks doesn't mean she's an attractive woman

If that were true then no company would port or develop games for pc.
The rats in human clothing roaming Sup Forums aren't representative of the Master Race as a whole.

Yeah it comes min. 10 hours in and is the biggest twist apart from fighting the credits at Ending E. Pirates don't deserve the full experience :)

if people are attracted to her she is attractive

your move

anyone who supports denuvo games is a cuck killing gaming
kys faggots

I mean sure man, 2b dying is really a big twist after the demo.

some people says V4 come in april, other people say V4 comes with andromeda and nier

Yeah she definitely doesn't die at start of Route C due to logic virus nor does A2 cut her hair as tribute to 2B.

>supporting the one thing keeping filthy piratefag hands off of games is bad
>supporting the one thing that is finally giving publishers confidence enough to release shit on PC is bad

The only ones, LITERALLY the only ones being fucked by Denuvo are thieving piratefags

How are they being fucked? Almost every Denuvo game has been cracked.

>Hey look, a thread full of disgusting thieves, pickpockets and shoplifters

Fucking disgusting. I hope you pirate so hard they stop developing PC games altogether. I say that as primarily a PC gamer who dabbles in consoles.

People who steal are degenerate scum no better than apes.

the grape is sour when you cant reach it right? Thing is pirated copies dont translate to sold copies, most of the people who pirate it wouldnt buy it anyway, and a lot of people who have pirated it bought it at a later point, i did, pirated max payne 3 and then rebought on steam along with some other games. Piracy is a lazy excuse for lazy developers who cant make an actually good game

BECOME

Exactly!
Denuvo gives publishers confidence to release their games on PC and it eventually gets cracked.
DRM is annoying, but we have to just deal with it.

>from what I've heard things are not looking good.
lel I remember hearing this when Denuvo first came out. Then when "updated Denuvo" came out. Now apparently it's gotten so bad they are making regular "version" releases.

It's going to get cracked. At that point the only people Denuvo will affect will be the people who bought the game.

>steal
Copyright infringement

>lipstick

I think you misunderstood that guy. If I understand what he was trying to say was that he wants to see denuvo cracked since this shit is Anti Consumer as fuck and you just read between the lines what you want to see.

Personally I buy games that are worth the price or wait till their price drops (multiplayer games excluded) and with all marketing bullshit as asspulls with E3 trailers, reviews etc I don't even care if people pirate games since a Great or even Good game will get its money one way or another - see witcher trilogy.

I just can't justify paying for a singleplayer game on PC. I just can't. It's probably years of pirating singleplayer games that's made me slightly entitled towards it I guess. I don't know, but unless it's $10 or less, singleplayer games seems like a rip off.

I'll wait for the crack or a $10 sale, whichever comes first.

Also, just so you know I wasn't whining or wanting it on PC. Never played the original despite owning a 360.

>The Witcher
>Good

It only sold because it arrived just on time to exploit the Game of Thrones craze.

yea whatever you say man, why are you sour? did it not run good on your pentium 4? did you not enjoy your cinematic 24fps

>S-STOP PIRATING GAMES REEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ!!!!!!!

Hilarious to see you people shitting your diapers because people get stuff for free while you have to pay for it.

But sure, keep telling yourselves you people are the smarter ones because "muh high moral ground"

>Steal.
Theft. No different than shoplifting. You can try to excuse it away and syntax it away all you want. You're a thieving retard with no moral compass, literal human garbage fit for the noose. I hope every person who "pirates" gets real-life inoperable cancer.

>Denuvo, Anti-Consumer
How is this possibly the case?

It's a product offered to keep shitty pirates and crackers from stealing games. Don't see how that's "Anti-Consumer", it protects the interests of consumers and the firms designing the products in the first place.

If the firm makes no profit, it designs no further games.
Less profits = Less future designs.
Less sales = Less future designs.
More pirating = Less sales.
Easier to 'crack' = Less future designs.

Go fuck yourself with your mental gymnastics about how "GREAT FOR GAME DEVELOPERS" piracy and theft is.

Buy what you want like a fucking responsible adult with a sense of fucking morals.

Buy the game you fucks
You can't get the try ending without being online, so cracking the game won't give you shit

Not really. In fact, fifty hours of The Witcher 1 were enough to save me from the rest of the series.

Does Sup Forums just bait non-stop, or have you people actually never pirated stuff before because of morals?

Anyway, support the devs, they deserve it for this game IMO. It's not a fucking EA or Ubisoft game

>can'y buy it because region restriction
>hurr pcfags only want to pirate shit
Neck yourself.

If this shit cripples performance in any form or shape there is no way in hell I am paying full retail for this game. 60 bucks is already an insult, but I sure as hell wont support them fucking up my frame rate with their spyware.

>borrow game from friend
>play it
>money given to devs $0

Wow guess I'm a thief now huh? :^)

>I just can't justify paying for a singleplayer game on PC
Normally I'm the same, but Taro needs as much first week sales as he can get. It's not like a Bethesda game where the normie sales will inevitably satisfy the publishers expectations.
Bought it on PS4 and PC because I can afford it.

Too bad CPY will 2B dies, 2B is 2E and has killed 9S many times, enjoy piratefag

the witcher 1 is absolute garbage, try the witcher 3, that game is a masterpiece

Not sure if baiting, but it doesn't.

>You can't get the try ending without being online, so cracking the game won't give you shit

kek hitman was cracked WITH full online working

Yeah, and don't forget to purchase Windows™ and Microsoft Office™ too, goyim!

>It's a product offered to keep shitty pirates and crackers from stealing games.
No one steals anything. Why would I give a shit about someone else using the same piece of software for free? I dont GAIN anything from some spyware slowing down my performance and reducing my FPS. If you want anti-pirating software to work then make it lightweight so it doesnt have an impact on my experience. If I, as a paying customer, have to deal with botched frame rates because your botnet software decides to scan my computer for 24/7 then I sure as hell am not going to be grateful.

Then you just go without, tough shit
You're not entitled to anything

If you had a PS4 this wouldn't even be a problem because it's region free

No, legally and morally, it's copyright infringement. Shoplifting deprives a store of both a physical good and the potential profits from selling it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowling_v._United_States
>Copies of copyrighted works cannot be regarded as "stolen property"

And I never said I was going to pirate the game. In fact, I'm probably going to buy it, although Denuvo is giving me pause.

>Theft. No different than shoplifting.
No, shoplifting implies a physical item is taken without being paid for. A physical item that people get paid to produce, ship, and stock and is usually limited in supply. Piracy is digital, there is no physical item that is being taken, and no money to lose. Therefore, copyright infringement.

Is it as bad? Arguably. But learn what you're talking about before you fling shit.

>nooooooo! stop enjoying things for free that I paid money for reeeee!

If Denuvo is having a measurable performance impact on your system than you don't meet min spec for the game anyways and shouldn't be playing

I love that this happened. All those faggots saying 'muh online only unlocks, m-muh progression system, n-no point pirating' completely destroyed with an online crack.

The Witcher 1 had shit combat
The Witcher 1 had shit gameplay
The Witcher 1 had you being an errand boy for everyone and their dog
The bulk of The Witcher 1 was choosing dialog options and then talking to people to get more dialog choices
The Witcher 1 was a RPG with as much character creation and building as fucking Doom 2016
The Witcher 1 was a RPG without dungeons (except for the sewer in the main city and that was just that: a shitty sewer, and the swamp, the only fun area in the entire game). Unless you count one room caves as dungeons.

Does The Witcher 3 fix all of those? If that's the case I'm willing to give it a chance.

What are other cracked games with full online feature?

>pay 60$ for 8 hours at best
>muh 2deepstory
will buy physical when its 20$ tho so i support Taro

Das3 allowed summoning other players on cracked version and i remember seeing online fix for rocket league.

>Stealing makes me anti-Jew and successful in life! it is not degenerate and nigger-tier behavior at all! hueueue!!

>Legally
Maybe.
>Morally
No. You're a thief. Obtaining something with a value that you aren't paying, something designed by another firm for profits, something they poured time, energy, creativity into that you think you're justified to have for free because of sheer personal greed.

It's literally the same as walking into a store and stealing a fucking item. There is no moral difference on the part of the party doing the stealing.

No mental gymnastics will change that.

Unethical shitheads no better than rioters chimping out and stealing what isn't theirs because 'muh I CAN'

Jesus Christ its that short? Might have to rethink my purchase in that case.

Yes.

Below 5%.

It'll get pirated, but not for a few months.

Denuvo's entire business model is based around coming up with a new version that only really guarantees a window of about three months.

i would say yes but it would most likely be biased so just download it and try it, i really loved the witcher 3, and i couldnt even play half of witcher 2

Rocket league lets you play online on official servers on legit steam users with cracked copy. It's not denuvo but worth mentioning since rocket league is an online game.

Few other games let you play with other pirates. Dark souls had a crack like that, no idea if it still works. Again not denuvo though.

God eater had a workaround to let you play with steam users but I think you had to be invited into the game and could not browse lobbies or some shit.

What Sup Forums fails to see is, at the end of the day money talks.
That's why Mass Effects, Neptunias and Horizons: Witcher Autos keep being made while that particular little game you liked so much isn't. You can keep pirating buy you're powerless as a consumer because you aren't one.

>Obtaining something with a value that you aren't paying

Kill yourself

The game took me 36 hours to finish. Don't listen to him. The game has 3 legit playthoughs that give different experiences and that can easily give 40+ hours if you took your time.

>8 hours at best.
You couldn't finish it in 8 hours if you just beelined for the main mission quests constantly. I Got the ending E at 35 hours, haven't finished all sidequests yet.

I said I'm probably buying the game. Can you not fucking read?

I already explained how it's not the same as stealing a physical item. The copyright holder loses literally nothing if someone pirates their material. They just don't gain anything either. They don't gain anything from used game sales either, is that stealing?

isn't sniper elite 4 already on v4?

Ye

Would you do a work for free, even if your employer paid all of your expenses?

2B DIES, 2B KILLED 9S MANY TIMES, PASCAL'S VILLAGE DIES, YOU FIGHT CREDITS AT TRUE ENDING AND SACRIFICE PPL'S SAVE DATA TO BEAT IT
There, now the experience is worth about $20. Purchases after the first month don't mean shit. Remember that next time :)

Enjoy your ban faggot

Here are the preload files:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0b97ba92555518a20e893ab6e0b3024449622f49

You can install them and pay $1 or $2 to some friendly russian guy to activate the game on your PC

>pay

No.

Never forget my words dumb piratefag :)

>thinking you can stop people from enjoying one of Taro's wild rides just buy throwing some random spoilers out

Go back to buttposting newfriend

>pay $1 or $2 to some friendly russian guy to activate the game on your PC

Reminder that if you do this you're literally funding terrorism.

>Implying people who buy & complete Taro's games are playing for ass webms
Go back to plebbit