I bought Horizon day one. The game is not SJW and is actually well made

there are some bad animations and cringe cutscenes but there are so few cutscenes that is not a deal breaker. It's actually one of the few western games that has actual gameplay.

also 2.6 million units for a new IP is quite good.

I hope you have fun with your game, OP!

fat feminists btfo

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHILLLLLLLL!

REEEEEEEE GET OUT OUT OUT OUTTTTTTTTTTT!
this is an ironic post[/post]

Delete this

yeah, Sup Forums was losing its shit over nothing

I'm glad you're enjoying it, OP. I've been wanting to rent it but I'm working on my backlog.

God damn that fucking fat face

And it is SJW. Idiot.

This post is supreme damage control.

Ok you can stop with this fake nice talking now

This game is fantastic, if not for the world itself but it's techincal aspect. This game actually run Somewhat smooth 30 fps. Sure I notice a few drops here and there, but it's almost always at 30 fps on a standard PS4.

I do get why people have been calling this game SJW, there's ALOT of female characters portrayed as the stronger part of civilization. But overall it's very fun!

western ""white knights"" who will end up pre-ordering Mass Effect
>b-but I had to play it to check if it's really that bad. I-it's not that bad ! XD plz subscribe to Origin right now.

Isn't Quinn actually fit now? Kudos for her for not being a lazy fat fuck and actually putting some effort.

Gotta give credit where it's due.

>female characters portrayed as the stronger part of civilization
>not telling people the main setting is actually showing how cruel women are and how disconnected from reality they became once they separated themselves from men

How did you get the background i just beat the game

Tried finishing this after playing BotW, but I just lose interest immediately. It's like I've been woken up from the Ubisoft nightmare. Not that it's a bad game, it's gorgeous and neat to look at, but the past 5 years have fatigued me to it's play style.
I wonder how many game devs have had to just completely scrap their projects since BotW came out? Or at least majorly redefine the design.

I agree on the gameplay. But get real, this game is pure SJW pandering and the story is written by a fucking autistic sperg. It's full of inconsistencies, generic SJW tropes for villains, main character is the most poorly written of all. ALL FOR MUH MOTHER~! OH.. IM BORN FROM A METAL DOOR? COOL I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MY BACK STORY AND LETS GO DO SHIT FOR A TRIBE THAT HATES ME FOR NO REASON~

Literally, do not defend this shit. The games dialogue and story is a joke. The VAs are complete shit. Play it to murder robits and see pretty visuals.

>western melee
>western stealth

That's nice, shill.

what about the painfully hideous "real" scanned people you have to deal with? how long does it take to get used to that?

>Good gameplay
>Rolling around with the shittiest gun ever.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

I have a feeling the original bioware talent couldnt stand the growing sjw tumor growing in their studio and left.

I get playing the game, but come on.... Why would you fucking use that theme?

What? The gameplay sucks man

>It's actually one of the few western games that has actual gameplay
yeah, the exact same gameplay of every other AAA western release in the past fucking decade

>muh scanning towers
>muh resource gathering
>muh cinematic melee combat
>muh grass stealth
>muh projectile plinking
>muh bamham scanning

get some taste

>Go to google/konachan
>search animu wallpaper
>take a screenshot
>config/themes/
>set to background

God go fuck yourself, you kool-aid drinking normalfag.

Sounds like Zelda

Except it actually looks like a real game, instead of kiddie shovelwear

I think we can safely say that it's better than Mass Effect: Andromeda, so there's that.

That 'kiddie shovelwear' is infinitely more of a real video game then your liberal propaganda will ever be.

>it's another ''pathetic drones shit on something because they can't have it and are bitter because they are stuck playing the same game over and over again'' episode

Containment. Board. Fucking when?!

I hope you enjoy yourself.

It has its issues and I'm pretty done with it at this point, but it was one of the better games I've played recently.

>I would've wanted HER

I don't fucking WANT Horizon, and I have a PS4 and in respectable distance of a game store, it is the fact i reject it.

>he takes the console bantz this seriously
Perhaps it is time to step outside, no?

Or, you know, she had tons of plastic surgery with all her patreon bucks. Either way.

>open world
>crafting
>meaningless dialog options
>awkward facial animations
>batman/witcher detective mode investigations
>bland melee combat
>decent music

Is it the best generic game of the gen?

I'm glad there are people like you on this board. I didn't have the money for Horizon due to buying a Switch and the new Zelda, but I borrowed the disc from a friend and I enjoy it more than Zelda

Spoken like a true drone.

>tfw I put 50 hours into this game and loved almost every minute of it

I really dont see how you can enjoy these arguments
They've been going on for over 10 years

Is the prettiest but i think fallout 4 is the best mediocre open world.

It's done well. Like a generic lesbian couple that are both good looking, so you just cant help but like them.

>It's actually one of the few western games that has actual gameplay.
This is why I like the game.

>horizon thread are sjw damage control and count of sold units