Which version is superior? Wii U or Switch? I can't find a Switch anywhere for a decent price...

Which version is superior? Wii U or Switch? I can't find a Switch anywhere for a decent price, everybody is complaining about the OS and the screens scratching, and I don't feel like buying a console for one game.
Is the Wii U version any good?

They are almost exactly the same, do not waste your money getting a Switch just for this game if you can already play it on Wii U.

Game-wise there is no difference, both versions have the exact same amount of content. Performance wise, the Switch version is slightly superior.

That is actually wrong. The Wii u had better framerates in most cases

And switch has better sound and picture.

Does the Wii U pro controller work well with this game, or will I need the game pad?

I did not know this. That makes them about as equal, then.

You don't need the gamepad, the game is played only on one screen.

>better picture
They're both

The aiming sucks. But maybe I need to adjust the Sensitivity

There is the option of turning off motion controls. How do the motion puzzles work without that? With the right stick?

would love to see a source on these

>How do the motion puzzles work without that?
They tell you to go get the gamepad.

I'm 100% serious

Switch does have better picture, it's 900p vs the Wii U's 720p.

Is there even a noticable difference between those two at couch distance?

t.4kfag

At couch distance, probably not. It's not a HUGE deal, though, but it is slightly better on the Switch.

Pretty much this. I'd rather play the game at 720p if it meant a more stable framerate.

Unless you've got a big TV or your couch is really close it's probably not enough to justify buying a new console.

They're basically the same, moreso even than TP was. If you already have a Wii U, get that version. If you don't have a Wii U and this is the only game you'd be getting it for, you might as well get the Switch and get that version.

Or if you can emulate it well with cemu, just fucking pirate it.

hahaha jesus christ Nintendo

the best puzzle was the one where you could just flip the fucking thing over and have the ball spawn onto a flat surface, trivializing the entire puzzle

Portable mode on switch actually has the best frame rate.

The best version will be when this is ported to the Xbox One

>implying
CeMu

Switch supports limited rbg or whatever its called

At least one of the shrines requires the gamepad for a gyro based puzzle

Wii U actually has faster load times. Visually, they look exactly the same. Buy it for Wii U if you own one already

t. retard who camped out in below freezing weather for the Switch and is currently replaying Twilight Princess HD