HECK

So how was Sup Forums before and after the release of Doom (2016)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2zx3h2
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looked like shit and in fairness it did, they didn't really handle the advertising well.

Was a pleasant surprise to find out that it's a top tier gayum.

it went from bad to worse.

Hi

Marketing was terrible, and it took a few days for Sup Forums to come around to it being better than expected.

Kind of like Human Revolution.

Hi user

Also ignore the multiplayer. Focus on the campaing. Also Doom thread

Just pirated this shit yesterday. The only FPS games that I've really played were Duke 3d and Overwatch, so the speed was intimidating and I started on ultra-violence, so I had to get used to the swarms. But holy fuck is this game fun. I've tried other modern FPS, but this is one of the few that feels rewarding. Does it still use Denuvo?

Same here. Fuck the hurt me plenty dificulty. Ultra-violence was hard as fuck but not imposible. About the Denuvo part, I don't know

There is now ebin DOOM defence force on Sup Forums who get triggered at any criticism of it

I love you

thanks

U trippin boi?

are you seriously asking me if the king of sauce is tripping

Really? My only problems with it was the multiplayer (even if it was fast paced) and the snapmap limitations (that was obviously focused in consoles).

dailymotion.com/video/x2zx3h2
cuz i know you got youtube blocked

No. Want some spaghetti nigga?

Everyone thought it was going to be terrible, for good reason
>Bethesda
>neither John involved
>multiplayer was poor (Overwhelmingly Negative steam reviews of the beta)
>numberless soft reboot (like Thief)
>glory kills
>review embargo

then the game came out and Sup Forums suddenly realized it was actually good as hell

I think it took them until release day to show some actual gameplay in their marketing. It was so badly handled.

wait youtube can be blocked?

I remember the e3 demo being so atrocious

Was very pleasantly surprised to see it was different.

Nah

Glory kills turning into a *teleports behind you* button was one of the most pleasant surprises of last year for me.

What about the music?
Good points there lad.

Don't forget about the berzerk powerup

>The music

FUCK yes

youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

Is this game worth one playthrough? I've never played any Doom.

Yes. Play on UV difficulty.

>berserk
>quicker kills rune
>move faster after kills rune
>kill from further away

what a beautiful game

it's breddy gud

Worth it. A lot. Don't regret anything, is fast paced, violent, gory, destructive. Also if you're edgy enough Olivia can be your waifu

I think you laid it on a teensie bit thick there ol pal

I used to listen to this while I was constipated

hated it
then played it
and it was p.cool

i actually didn't totally hate MP. it wasnt great, and the "hacks" were utterly pointless, but it was alright

It's my personal game of the decade, and it's fun even after the first playthrough. I keep playing the same levels over and over again but on harder difficulties and it never gets old. I don't think there's a faster modern-day single player campaign shooter. Then when you start playing the arcade mode and snap map it just gets even better because arcade skips most of the cutscenes and there's already a bunch of custom maps and campaigns available for download for free which you can play offline. Like it just shits all over the new Shadow Warrior and Wolfenstein games and those were excellent games for their time. It's that good.

Ultra Nightmare is great

I went into it expecting the same experience DNF gave. An old classic and all that. But it's great, the combat is smooth, while looking incredible. The music cues are great, the characters are great.

I actually liked Olivia a lot. She wasn't even really a villain, just a person tired of living in neverending pain.

Felt bad for her, desu.

>tfw can't beat Argent D'Nur on UV

a-am I a casual. guys?

>no air control rune
I can't live without my air superiority, but I wish I could add quicker glory kill animations.

It was so damn good. I really enjoyed fighting the Cyberdemon and was surprised to actually die to it a loit.

use the decoy equiment

I liked the demon mech brothers, actual boss mechanics is a shooter is great.

Don't grab the Quad damage until the Cyber Mancubus shows up, then you can use it on him and the two Barons that show up right after. Stick to the high ground and don't hang around at the bottom area because it's just a death trap.

nuDoom was pretty good

Its pretty slow

It's supposed to be like that I think. A lot of the guns aren't hitscan, so shooting stuff is all about rotation.

Too many lockdown sequences with not enough enemies in-between

The multiplayer beta got shat on a lot. Campaign turned out better than expected.

Mediocre game shilled by bethdrones