BANNERLORD

BANNERLORD
FUCKING
WHEN

I don't want to die of old age without getting to play it!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-teases-its-gorgeous-calradian-empire-in-new-screens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're at E3 this year. And some new screenshots just came out a month ago.

Forget the rag boys, get the facking cash!

>some anons will have died while waiting for this game

Havn't played the first one. Is it worth a playthrough?

Don't get the first one. By far the best way to play mount and blade is to buy Warband, the Viking Conquest DLC and play a Sandbox campaign. If you can get past the sub-par graphics it's an amazing game. Easily one of my top 5

>E3 Bullshot

I fucking guarantee you, you'll see at best a quarter of that crowd of NPC's in a market.

>people play Mountain Blade for storymode

literally what

It should be out before fucking E3. Fucking turkroaches.

>turkey coup
>first thoughts when hearing about it was "fuck are the devs dead"

Taleworlds will be consumed by the collapse of Turkey, due to the unrest caused by Islamic threat, before this game is ever released

God damn it all

You mean native mode? Native mode is good for learning the basics, then you dive into mods. I fucking love Warband, I have around 500 hours in it.

they can do this

erdogan just needs to avoid inciting the reconquest of constantinople for a year or two...

Can't wait to sink another few thousand hours into this shit.

Meant non multiplayer

Fuck.
They are Istanbul, aren't they? The western cities of Turkey are supposed to be "white Turk" locations.
I.e. not retarded, Islamic, half-nigger, peasant erdogan cocksuckers.

Maybe those cities need freedom. If even just for M&B.

>Friend and I are big M&B fans
>He got in a car wreck and was hospitalized for a few weeks
>We literally thought he was going to die before the game came out

THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING OUT HERE, YOU FUCKIN'-...

JUST MAKE THE GODDAMN GAME!

I heard that most of the game is actually in the "ready" stage, and that we won't see many new features until a few weeks before release. I remember reading somewhere that the devs are still working on the game, but adding things that will end up being a surprise to fans upon actual release. It would be interesting if multiplayer conquest was released with the game, but nobody knew about it until day 1.

never lazy shit devs

Why would anyone play the multiplayer? It is shit tier.

Played only a demo of the first one. Isn't Warband basically Mount and Blade 1.5?. Same continent etc, with a bit shinier graphics. Put several hundred hours into Warband, so its worth it for anyone wondering, if you don't want to wait for Bannerlord.

So you're saying the consensus of people here are actually hyping this up for single player mode?

I don't buy it.

Mount and Blade is primarly a singleplayer game, people don't even give a fuck about the story, since they just want to make their own.
You'd be surprised how many people are into that.

As for multiplayer, I wouldn't call it "shit tier", it can be insanely fun at time ,especially with certain mods like Napoleonic, but it's definitely not the focus.

alright thanks

>King Harlaus
Only person deserving of your allegiance in this game is Sanjar Khan.

>Allying with F*nns

honestly, M&B is one of those games people play for either or. I used to think it was an SP concentrated game too but so many people play it just for the MP it's not even funny.

I remember one of my rl friends had hundreds of hours on Warband and when I tried to talk to him about to campaign he looked at me like I was crazy and said "wait isn't the single player complete shit?"

when harvesting seazon begins

This...is true

Yeah I've around 4.3k hours in MP and probably less than 500 hours in SP.

PW, Mercenaries and competitive Native mostly, also random mods that you play for a few days and then forget

Just make Istanbul a free city. Nation-states are overrated.

>tfw the coup failed

It's definitely my mostly anticipated game this year.

>not remake
BLASPHEMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>inb4 ff7 sux dix n cox

Will the multiplayer be amazing bros?

Napoleonic Wars MP is where it's at

I don't want to see this get cancelled. I don't want another S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 to happen.

yeah... this threads are usually sealed against the worst trash of Sup Forums (weebs, memeers, shitposters, Sup Forums and underage turds etc) so it gets consensual pretty easily

it's one of those games that despite its flaws it's still very good and you don't need to be forced to shutdown half of your brain in order to enjoy it

too bad bannerlord isn't ever going to be released

I never played mount & blade for the mulltiplayer as longas the single player is good i dont mind

>SC theme song.

I'm guessing they'll go for the same model of warband; basically single player battle but multiplayer with classes according to the factions, and equipments that you purchase by doing well.

It's pretty good for how simple it is.

After experiences with TaleWords entertainment is not so much "When is it coming out", but rather (how many years after release will it be fixed by post-release support and mods".
I love TaleWorlds, and I love the games they release and patron, but they had not release a single thing that would be playable right out of the box. After the few interviews and dev.diaries I've seen I don't think anything has really changed about their priorities and goals either, so I don't expect this thing to be any different.

>these threads are great because it doesn't have weeks or memes
>proceeds to meme about bannerlord

I've got bad news about the weep part too. These threads work because mount and blade is good.

Is this game will be released at all? starting to get desperate here.

>tfw Bannerlord will be your last game before stopping video games once and for all

>this threads are usually sealed against weebs

No, not really, your rabid bias just makes you believe so.

>bannerlord
it looks like m&b 1.5, if that
yawn

>After consulting with the peers of the realm, King Harlaus has decided to confer Bannerlord Release Date on King Harlaus

What were you expecting, Sonic the Hedgehog?

pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-teases-its-gorgeous-calradian-empire-in-new-screens/ soon

is this kingdom come?

this
definitive online multiplayer experience

>cover of PC Gamer this month
>is it in development hell? Will it be canceled?
why do people say shit like this

It's probably the only game who allow you to take part in 100 vs 100 battle and make you feel like it's REALLY war.

A couple of months ago, some Turk on Sup Forums said he knows people from Taleworlds and it's far from being complete.

a shitload of people love the single player, which is obvious when you look at any thread about it, are you fucking autistic and retarded?

This desu, there is nothing more awseome than getting into battle where both sides get into formation, march towards each other and proceed to exchange volleys with one another until everone dies.

Played one game with a clan that actually had it's shit together. While i was in the back, the exchange lasted long enough that eventually my line was that last one up. The drummer yells charge, and as I was about to bayonet some dude, their cavalry came out of nowhere and I took a spear to the chest. Fucking god tier gameplay right there.

same my dad is a cockroach and told me they're 99% done though

Is there a graphic overhaul mod? I wanna play it but can't stand ps2 tier graphics.

my step dad says its almost done (he is turky(

i'm user's dad and it's true

>can't stand ps2 tier graphics
time to stop playing video games

>you might die before bannerlord is released

Shit, I lived to see Guts get off the boat but this one might be the end for me. Hurry up turkroaches.

Like we would ever trust the word of a turk.

This. I promised myself I would stop vidya when kids become a thing. Refuse to knock up wife until Bannerlord comes out and I can get at least 1000 hours in. Keep making up bullshit excuses, like we need a house first and were not financially ready yet. Tfw your wife leaves you because you keep putting off kids for a game that will never be released.

They're based in Ankara actually i.e. the midst of Anatolia

Why is it that Turks take so fucking long to make games?

It's been awhile I had played Viking Conquest, I'm ib the mood to try again. Anyone can me recommend me some mods for it? Anything 'new' I should know? Any must have tweak?

Never played these games what do you do in them? Are they multiplayer or singleplayer? Is it a historic game or a fantasy one?

kek