>>370775515

Lazy fuck too fucking lazy to copy paste them in the thread for us to read and discuss. fuck you op.

>the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was one of the first games to allow a player to have multiple endings

OOT had multiple endings?

How about posting the list here instead of giving some shitty site clicks, you fucktard?

>Bioshock Infinite
TOP KEK M'SIR

no

My best one would probably be Metal Gear 4.

You fuckers say whatever you want but I loved that game.

Post the list man:

10. Half Life 2
9. Kingdom Hearts
8. Bayonetta
7. Bioshock Infinite
6. Mass Effect 2
5. The Last of Us
4. Fallout 3
3. Ocarina of Time
2. Final Fantasy 6
1. The Legend of Zelda

>Bioshock Infinite
>Mass Effect 2
>The Last of Us

And even if it did.
>a N64 game
>one of the first games to have multiple endings

I don't have words to describe how stupid this claim is.

You could either beat the game or get a game over. This was the first game to have this breadth of possibility.

Half Life 2 ended?
Mass Effect 2 wasn't just a cliffhanger?
Did they just grab whatever popular games they could think of?

>No Breath of the Wild

Literally 0/10

>It gave players a massive world to explore, which helped to inspire games like Fallout 3 decades later. In an RPG game, replayability can sometimes be an issue. But Ocarina of Time never suffered from this problem, and it was entirely due to the way it all came together in the end.The ending of the game doesn’t just involve an immersive and challenging boss battle, it also fulfills the story in such a satisfying way that it works for everyone. Because you have altered time through your recent adventuring, you can end up with the Downfall, Child, or Adult timeline.

>Each is vastly different, and playing through the game three times is certainly worth the final level’s revelations.

what the fuck am I reading?!?!

So what are your favourite endings then Sup Forums?

10. Ok
9. Fuck no
8. Agreed
7. 2deep4me
6. What?
5. Normiebait but ok
4. Who?
3. Nah
2. Sure
1. The what now?

It think they read about the Zelda timeline and though that was an actual part of the game, I guess.

The Legend of Zelda is the original on the NES. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

post your picks fag

What. You don't remember finding out the secret ending, where it's revealed that Zelda was a wolf this whole time.

i heard she was a futa

>he didn't get the triforce
Come on. The internet was literally filled with people telling how to get the triforce.

It's hard to say, because there are a lot of criteria for a good ending.

I do actually like FF6 a lot. The music playing as the airship soars through the sky, I really like FF6 a lot.

I like the ending of Illusion of Gaia a lot. The song, In an Earthen Womb is one of my favorites, and the two heroes watching the earth, having just saved it, but knowing that they are going to die. Really stuck with me. Same for the Terranigma ending. Quintet was an excellent company and I mourn their loss.

The Contra Shattered Soldier secret ending was great, just because of how satisfying it was to get. That game was really hard, and so the dumb fucking secret ending was really satisfying.

The Water ending of Silent Hill 2 was immensely satisfying, as much as it was soul crushing.

For whatever reason, as a kid I loved Fatal Fury, and so I loved that ending. Also, when Terry said "Geese" in that angry way, I think that was the first time I ever heard voice acting in a video game, so I was really amazed.

I will try to think of more.

Man, I play a lot of JRPGs.

The ending to Suikoden, when the King attempts to redeem himself for one moment. I really wish someone would do a fan translation of the Saturn version of Suikoden, because the translation we have is pretty iffy.

The ending to Deadly Premonitions was really satisfying when I reached it. The twist somehow made sense to me, and it was such a wild ride to that point. Good stuff.

The ending of Lufia 2. I was lucky to have played that first, because it gets told right at the beginning of Lufia 1. This was the first game I remember crying to, when I was about 8 years old.

Persona 3 ending was really satisfying. Really sad. I remember thinking at the time that it was basically the be-all of video game endings. I think now that time has passed that feeling has dulled a little, but at the time I was just blown away.

>top X of Y
Why do you read and share these garbage articles in the first place?

>Fallout 3's ending is so bad it's a fucking meme
>put it in a top 10 best endings list

because we're all too old to have younger siblings and teach them better.

these kids are from a new generation and grew up ignorant.

This can't be real

How much of a fucking worm do you have to be to lie about having played a game

Like, not only is this list entry level as shit, the author hasn't even played through the games himself

It's pretty lame. A pretty large portion of this board lies about playing games too, and it is just confounding.

What the, no we don't. We're all honest about the fact that we're too busy shitposting to play games.

There's still a ton of posts along the lines of "Game does X, why does this game suck so much?" Where that X is not actually a thing in the game.

I've lied about playing a game before, but i don't act like i know about it, i just say "it's being a long time, i don't really remember too much" or something similar.