Well, after that webm I lost.

A lot of people may know this already but this is news to me
>shield surfing on snow and sand doesn't degrade your shield at all

I think thats a loading screen tip.

>enemies get hit by lightning if they're holding metal weapons too
>moblins will throw bokoblins at you if they lose their weapon

I got the information from a traveling NPC a few hours ago

Lizalfos arms are boomerangs

Also, this isn't just one thing, but the game doesn't have delimited wet and dry areas, it's all decided in real time, so if it's raining and you're near water, you can cut some trees, line up 2 or 3 trunks along the water line, form an ice pillar under them, and light a fire under them for a makeshift camp.

Wearing the dark link costume makes every NPC go into their hostile stance when you go near them.

You can deflect guardian lasers with your shield

can you do that with say korok leaves? to stack them somehow

>people are uncomfortable around a heavily armed black guy
And people say zelda can't be realistic because muh grafix.

I actually tried that, but they fall flat on the ground, so there's no way to put them at an angle.
I guess it would be possible to make a roof between two pillars with enough of them, but there's no way to spawn items currently.

When shield surfing, if you build up enough speed, you actually skip over water surface for a bit

A cool way to quickly cross rivers

This game is only on switch

Many waterfalls have chests half way up the cliffside behind them so that you can only see the chests while you are swimming up the waterfall while moving the camera behind the waterline.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

Could you explain this a little better? Perhaps even use MSPaint to give us a visual representation.

that's actually neat

he means that if there is something solid blocking the rain, it will be dry beneath it

I already lost.

This might be obvious, but you can actually still climb surfaces if it's raining if they're protected from the rain in some way (e.g. there's an outcropping of a cliff directly above the surface.)

WHAT

>fricking

Are you twelve?

you can unlock the magic armor from twilight princess if you stand on the peak of lanayru mountain during a lightning storm at midnight and beat up the swarm of fire,ice,lightning keeses

youtube.com/watch?v=-TYt61ywF-M

>People keep finding new things in this game

>Swearing
>In the year of our lord 2017
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This made me more confused

BLACKED

That is surprisingly good. I understand completely now. Thank you.

There's also a mew underneath one of the dead guardians in the beginning area.

Ahh you make a rain shelter with logs, neato.
He uses logs to make a roof.

I lost

I understood it when he told us the first time. I'm not the one that asked for the diagram

put tree logs on the bank so that their tips are in water

elevate ice column from under tree tips so that they make a roof

put wood and create a bonfire under it

I'm sorry
I don't know if this is actually true
I just wanted those sweet (You).
It migth be possible but honestly I have no idea.
I'm sorry that I lied to you. I'm going through some stuff right now.
Thank (You)

It's been out for less than two weeks.

if an enemy throws a boomerang to you, you can catch it mid air instead

That's awesome. It took me some time to figure out how to speed the raft up. Drowned a couple times because I spammed the leaf enough to rip the raft from underneath me.

The ganon horse runs at the same speed as other horses when they dash, so he's the supreme option despite not having any stamina bars

goddamn, i know what I'm doing next time I play

It has to be a place where the ground is not level with the water, but raised a little, otherwise the logs are too short to work.

this is still ultimately slower than building up speed than using the korok leaf so whats the fucking point?

I just had a flashback to 2007 ragecomic antiphysics

ok man keep waving your cuckrok leaf around

In case you've no slot to spare. I'drather use the leaf too butt workarounds are nice.

Could you be more specific? All I can find is lava cookies.

Kass them IS The Zelda Theme:youtube.com/watch?v=nqCNLb1Q26E

This desu

Raft physics in general in this game kind of pisses me off.

Fucking kek.

This some troll physics shit

Its probally obvious but walking into water cools you down

Also
>the way Kass's mysic at a stable blends with the stable music/epona's song
Almost makes up for the lack of good music in the rest of the game

>Throwing rusted weapons into the SUCCtoroks on Death Mountain polishes them into Royal Weapons
>Talking to anything puts out fires, meaning with ~14 hearts, Link can make it all the way to Goron Village without a Fire Elixir
>Killing just one coyote will scare the rest away
>You can throw a bomb into the water to kill all surrounding fish, a la dynamite fishing in real life
>Octo-balloons can be used, in conjunction with a raft, a boulder, or a tree to create a flying caravan
>Sneaking can let you get into tiny crawlspaces, like under Impa's House, or through roofs in the Rito Village
>Certain audio ques will play early in the day which will alert you to it being a blood moon night
>Music will get upgraded as you go along (Tarrey Town, Shrines, Divine Beasts, etc)

Pretty sure i had that happen against me once

Frozen enemies can be pushed around and used as quasi-projectiles. They also die to fall damage while in this state.

>the ganon horse

What?

Even on Death Mountain.

>audio ques will play early in the day which will alert you to it being a blood moon night
Well shit, i kept thinking owas hearing shit PTSD style cause the blood moon always unsettles me

You can get Ganons huge ass horse. As well as Zeldas white one

You can also find thermal waters in Death Mountain and despite logic saying that boiling water will kill you, they actually heal you.

Seeing Link sitting on that thing is hilarious. Just wish they let you change his mane style

So you find them at random in the field or do they have specific spawn points? Do their descriptions say they're THOSE horses or do they just resemble them?

this made me so mad when I found out because I could have used it before I got the specific clothes
if you have an elemental fire weapon (fire rod, flame sword, etc) equipping it will raise your temperatureand ice weapons lower your temperature

What's the ability control between Charged Attacks and Backflip on the list of controls? That's the only one I haven't unlocked yet, and I've finished two Beasts.

it's called "Giant Horse" in the Hyrule Compendium

but it clearly has Ganon's color scheme

The white horse is said to be a descendant of the royal horse, as far as i know the black horse doesn't have an in game explanation, but it being ganon's horse seems like the most logical.

They don't do it enough to go up to Hebra etc or the desert.

they each have little sidequests dedicated to them. The giant horse everyone just calls the ganon horse since its black with a fire red mane like classic ganondorf.

The zelda horse is confirmed an offspring of zelda's original horse 100 years ago though

Also you can melt iceblocks just by standing next to them with a fire weapon equipped.

Jump Slash. Weird that you don't have it.

If you use stasis on a large cube and grab on the edge before you launch it off you can ride it like a jet or something.

Where's the sidequest for the giant horse?
I just found it while exploring, didn't know there's a sidequest for it.

>Music will get upgraded as you go along
What do you mean?

You can kill an enemy with lightning if you magnetize a treasure chest near it.

>I just found it while exploring, didn't know there's a sidequest for it.
the guys for the archery mini game give you the quest

Thanks, that's weird. I played the game on the Wii U a while when it leaked before I got the Switch version, and I had the same one missing. I wonder if there's some place in the Great Plateau I missed both times that taught it? Because I've definitely used jump slashes the whole game.

Can you roll in this game?

>Zelda babbies discovering the wonders of havok physics for the first time

Looking it up, apparently I have to talk to the guy doing sword practice in Kakariko at night.

this game doesnt use havok though

If you are having trouble with one of those electric current puzzles you can line up a number of metal weapons, or drop an electric spear on the node, and it'll work

Simply holding a flaming weapon near a block of ice will melt it. It melts faster as you get closer to it, and ice blocks closer to each other will melt quicker.

>can't even make a 1:30 video without a whacky introduction
I fucking hate youtube

Oh, that's why, I didn't go to the place where the horse is through the roads, I just jumped from that mountain by the old man's house.
Haven't done the archery minigame, too much stuff to do.
>tfw 80 hours and only one divine beast

>he doesn't know

Watch the GDC presentation.

pretty sure it uses a modified version of it
or Google is lying to me

Wrong image, but that works too I guess.

It's a modified havok engine.

whats wacky about it

youtube.com/watch?v=QyMsF31NdNc

should i just bite the bullet and get the hardcover guide for the game?

Name another game that does this then faggot

>You can't get Epona
>she only shows up in memories and amiibo
>Epona is long dead by the time BotW starts

it sounds like an ad

It does though, check the Intellectual Property Notices page that has the licenses for all the open source libs they use, Havok is credited in there

every source engine game
gmod, the most popular physics sandbox game ever, became popular partly because of the wacky physics of the havok engine

>>Throwing rusted weapons into the SUCCtoroks on Death Mountain polishes them into Royal Weapons

You mean soldier weapons. Although I bet it actually varies.

bullshit