Anyone else fall for the PS4 meme?

Anyone else fall for the PS4 meme?

Someone actually spent the time to make that image thinking people would see it and be angry.

Lol.

Funny thing about this image is that you can use it when someone says Sony pays for reviews

no but i might end up buying one anyway, i can't keep on using my PS3 forever

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
>38 metascore
I wonder why

Estival Versus is better than a 67 but anime tiddies I guess

>DoAX3 has a metacritic score
>a game not officially released in the states
>its low score mostly comes from reviewers like Destructoid who imported the game (something they don't ever do) just to bash it because PA offended them and their SJW kind

>implying Sony is ever a meme

Only meme I own is the switch

>finally gets games
>ps4 dies

>anyone else fall for the ps4 meme?
I did, feels good.

>This game have nothing to offer the world, and will die lonely and forgotten.
>This game have nothing

>Yakuza 0
>84

Who the fuck puts it under 90?

>ordered Y1-4 from that ca reprint
My man

Post more collection pics

I still have 1 coming in the mail.

Some of my PS2 PC games, rest are in boxes

And my Sims games

Sadly I sold my stuff. Just got back into PS4 though. What games you have for that?

These along with Nioh, Nier, Tales of Bersaria, Yakuza 0, and Persona 5 in a few weeks.

haha, good post bro. Keep on!

>why is my favorite mini game compilation getting bad reviews

My "friend" sold me his PS4 pro for 200. How bad did i fuck up?

Considering how many games you can play at 1080p 60FPS on that bad boy, you lucked out

You're good unless you have a gaming pc

Every big publisher pays for the reviews

Practically a steal unless he left out something like games randomly ejecting from the disc drive

>doax3 only 38
what went wrong?

People from the west pushed their values onto it.

I've actually decided to buy a ps4 soon. Like recently now ps4 has nioh, horizon, yakuza, persona and gravity rush. PC only ended up with nier. I wish more of the jap games were ported. Plus there's some old stuff like bb and uncharted that I would like to try too. I'd say that's good enough libaray to justify getting a ps4, at least for me.

Still not sure if I should go with a pro or normal though. From what i've seen pro doesn't seem worth it.

I would go with Pro if you have a 4K TV, are a cheapskate(you can buy 2 new games and a 20 dollar PSN card with the extra money), don't have a lot of time to play, or plan to do the majority of your gaming on it instead of your PC

I would not go with Pro if you don't have a 4K TV, are a cheapskate(you can buy 2 new games and a 20 dollar PSN card with the extra money), don't have a lot of time to play, or plan to do the majority of your gaming on your PC

I bought PS4 on black friday and I haven't used my PC much since. I am finally cured.

I won't get a new tv, in fact I'll probably be hooking it up to my PC monitor like I did when I got a 360.

I'll probably be gaming on it a lot this year. Big PC releases have only been mass effect and nier, and mass effect isn't looking like it will be worth wasting any time with. PS4 seems to be getting everything right now, but that's probably short term. I'll probably be back to gaming mostly on PC again in 2018.

Think standard would be the best option for me.

Did you get a pro or nah?

Can someone explain this to me? When people list JRPGs, they always throw persona in there even though persona isn't even a good or interesting series in any way. And they leave out good games in the process. What the fuck is up with that? I hate that shit. I hate the fact that people associate japanese RPGs with the bland and uninspired pile of garbage that is persona. I wish it would STOP.

>even though persona isn't even a good or interesting series in any way.

why did you put dlc on that list

>Did you get a pro or nah?

nope, but in hindsight I probably should have. I didn't expect to use it that much

Fine taste.

Honestly dude the characters all look like they were drawn by some edgy teenager doodling on their notebook in school. I fucking hate it.

What do you think of Splatoon?

Please get Yakuza 0, you'll love that game

If you're going to hook it up to a monitor don't bother with a pro, unless you want to spend the extra money for better fps (honestly not that noticeable)

I did. Now my Cat has a place to warm her ass. I haven't turned it on in a month or more

But that's just my opinion. Maybe look into it

I dunno, it's just not that appealing to me. I really hated GTA V so I don't feel like playing a similar game anytime soon.

I'm going to buy a PS4 this winter

>rscottyg still mad as fuck

lol

Yeah, I fell for it about 2 years ago. My first console in years. I was fairly content with it until they announced the PS4 Pro. I started googling about GPUs and I realized what an utter retard I was. Built myself a nice PC last year, I love it.

I do it was about 2k to build it but i game mostly on my XB1

It plays nothing like GTA, it's a Yakuza simulator brawler a awesome one, Give it a try lmao, its seriously a fukin mad game, I'd lend you my copy if you wern't user

I did. In a way.

Bought used PS4 just to play Bloodborne. later on I picked up TloU Remasterd cause I loved it when I tried it on PS3 at my friends. (had xbox360 at that time.)

And since my dad works at Nintendo, I knew about PS Pro months before it became an official news or even a rumor, I sold it right away before it lost its value after Pro announcement.

I basicly payed around 80$ for renting a ps4 for almost 2 years, with like 400 hours of great fun in Bloodborne and a couple more in TloU.

I play now mostly on my PC anyway, since indies and other games I enjoy are not avaliable at consoles.

Kinda want to play Nioh, maybe I'll pick up PS pro once it will gets cheap and some other interesting games will be avaliable on that platform.

>miku listed twice
>horizon
Top lel

>he fell for PS4 meme
>he fell for PC meme
>he fell for Nintondo meme
>he fell for Xbone meme
Si Athenas et Spartam, quod aiunt, ne clamor ridentem