With Mass Effect Andromeda being complete shit, let's talk about one of BioWare's best games

With Mass Effect Andromeda being complete shit, let's talk about one of BioWare's best games.

Jade Empire thread. KOTOR welcome too.

leaping tiger was my preferred starting style.

I'm pretty glad to see this game becoming more and more well received over time. I remember when Jade Empire first came out, it had a kind of iffy reception. From critics, and from people I knew who played it.

Great to see it being talked about and appreciated now.

All the other styles looked like dogshit. There was what, three kicking styles? Boring.

no
fuck you

Like a decade since I played it
Remember loving it though, should get around to doing it again some time

>Your master was actually the bad guy all along

Gonna be honest I didn't see this coming despite the foreshadowing.

Just bought it from Good Old Games for like 4 dollars.

White Demon for life, bet you fucking romanced Silk Fox too you fag.

Origin gave me this for free, I've been meaning to play it. Recommended difficulty? How long is it?

It has not aged well at all.

Who else recruited Death's Hand?

game was too easy

no I'm a filthy nonromance fag. Enjoy your slow ass fighting style that plays like a paralyzed turtle.

Just start it off on the normal Master difficulty. First few chapters are long, but it's pretty fun.

The morality system is retarded though. Closed Fist is supposed to be something like The Social Darwinist, but instead is just straight up evil most of the time.

Paralyzed turtle that one shots toad demons, you gweilo!

This is such a fun game. It's a shame developers can no longer include OT3 romance endings, Jade Empire handled it quite well.

I personally loved Thousand Cuts.
It might've been weak, but it was just so fun to use, and it actually looked good in a fight.

>Recommended difficulty? How long is it?
I'd say slightly shorter than KotOR, but it's hard for me to say for a first-time player. I'd say start off on Normal and then increase the difficulty if you're comfortable with it, or start off on Master and be prepared to lower it if you have trouble - there are some enemies that can fuck you over as a new player (there's a type of demon that damages you whenever you hit it, for example, which can fuck you up if you're not used to balancing healing)

HEAVENLY WAVE

The kicking style had crazy long reach, which is why I preferred it.

I have on both paths, it's pretty interesting
>bind Death's Hand
>party members object
>bind them too
I actually prefer his Open Palm ending, it's surprisingly bittersweet.

>Some NPC's talk about a place called phoenix gate
>We will never go there

Maybe it's for the best because nu-bioware would fuck it up.