youtube.com/watch?v=YtD6xGD9RII
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzqFM59jyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give a example.

>playing weeb "games"

Who are you quoting?

Literally every Jap game in existence.

>reddit spacing
Kek, could've guessed. Fuck off, retard.

why are you playing a game with that kind of dialog anyway?

>the lead female is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro
>the english release is dub only
Why are we still here?

If you're playing a Fatlus game then t's pretty much the same thing except that add honorifics in places that didn't have them in the first place

just browse Sup Forums you will notice they are so used to inhuman behavior they don't notice it at all

Reddit spacing?

>game has dual audio
>switch to Japanese
>merodi~~

HNNNNGGG

If i wanted a blanket statement, I would have asked for one. But I asked for examples.

>Game has duel audio
>Switch to English voices
>Big bro I have autism :-D
>It hurts oh boy(?) Dx
> HahahahahaThat's super duper amazing
>I-I'll do my best! >W

>there are people on this board that don't know the original comic

ie. how to invalidate your opponents argument if you don't have one

>download xcom2 voice pack for japanese squaddies

>Kawaii desu voice
>Kawaii desu voice
>kawaii desu voice

But then
>deeper more mature ara ara voice
>Husky serious female knight voice that even goes "NU-NANI?!?" when it misses a shot

A fem jap voice that isn't squeaky teenage is pretty great.

>game has english dub
>proceeds to use "fuck" a million times in order to appease western audiences

GO

KILL THIS ARROGANT

MO
THER
FUC
KER

youtube.com/watch?v=qC-w6bJiVjE

>miyuki sawashiro

Excellent taste my boi

>playing jap shit
You asked for it.

it was probably because they wanted an M rating but the violence wasn't enough

I'm more otaku than weeb but have never really liked female VAs in nip games and anime because of how shrill they tend to be. That being said, the more mature characters tend to have sultry-voiced actresses and that's hardly something you can find in American voice acting which is weak in the talent area as is. American VAs lack a lot of the emotion of their nip counterparts and it shows in a lot of vidya (shounen) works

>fluent in Japanese
>absolutely can not stand Japanese voice 'actors'

They're terrible. No variety amd entirely lacking in real emotion. The only people who respond positively to Jap voice acting are autists who need melodramatic audio cues from the characters to understand their two dimensional ear piercing emotions.

>english dub
>h-h-hey... i studied voice in university for a semester!!! give me 100k a year plus benefits!! i deserve it!!!
>o-oh shit, we forgot to put actual effort into the VA
>it's ALWAYS shit
>oh well, fanboys will defend it

It's cute.
Don't bully me.

>dubsfags will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=YtD6xGD9RII

haha le EPIC ms paint comix xDDD upboated!!!!

Disregarding the "internet-coolguy" format of your post, japanese is just one example, but in all games where the native audio is available along with english subtitles I prefer that as it feels like it delivers the most genuine and thorough version of the game. Dubs is a handicap that really shouldn't exist outside of media aimed at children with disorders.

>I just call them reddit that sure will show them

Did I hit a nerve? Go check if your figurine order has already dispatched, that might calm you

>tfw banned from Sup Forums for ironically posting pic related in the Waifu Wednesday thread
I like anime but I don't really admire their commit at all. I almost view it with the same disdain as normalfag core

If it's bad voice acting, I'd rather have it in a language I don't understand. And preferably without Tara Strong or Yuri Lowenthal.

Forgot my got damn image

You do realize your on an anime imageboard right?
Or did you only hear about this place from reddit?

Bad voice acting. Not even weeb i do with movies all the tone

I stopped browsing Sup Forums some years ago. The board that once showed me some of the best shows in the medium moved almost entirely towards CGDCT.

It's pretty bothersome how some people in Sup Forums can unironically call videogames a "children's hobby".
I mean, I can understand it from Sup Forums, but it's rich coming from an anime board.

I really hate how people constantly defend Tara Strong
>sh-she's in everything so she must be good and not because she's super cheap!
doesn't help that she's kind of a cunt

anime ruins japan. every bit it touches gets influenced and turns into garbage.
Turn away as long it is still just a minor flaw and not open hatred.

To be fair, yakuza are known for their generally vulgar speech pattern, but Japanese actually lacks curse words save... 2, maybe 3, that are not really epithets.
Meanwhile, English has plenty of colorful, vulgar epithets to use for what are essentially gangbangers.

Sup Forums is a horrible place with shit tastes in anime

Examples?

>every anime is weebshit, I must know since I only watch tasteless weebshit, other people that don't like the awful shit I watch should go away since this is my personal hugbox

Without any real exceptions, the original voices tend to be better. I wouldn't go out of my way to use dubs with shit budgets for English games, just as I'd rather not use shitty English dubs that were made with a potato budget as opposed to the original voiceovers where people got properly paid and did a decent job.

It's also infuriating that it's like the same fucking 6 people doing the English dubs for all weeb shit. It's the same goddamn voices every single time.

>its a Sup Forums trying to act better than Sup Forums episode

Care to share with us your amazing tastes then?
Or are you an average spineless contrarian fucktard who spout meaningless bullshit?

it's true

>moved almost entirely towards CGDCT.
don't forget harem trash

>Care to share with us your amazing tastes then?

I would but you would just dismiss it as "that show is shit" without giving any reason why.

>Neptunia

You like the same shit that Sup Forums does.

You mean like exactly what you're doing?
Making blanket assumptions are calling peoples taste 'shit'?

>switch to English dub
>WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS ARISEN
>MASTERWORKS ALL THEM CAN'T GO WRONG
>TIS A TROUBLING FOE
>OUGHT OUGHT OUGHT

Of all the boards on Sup Forums, Sup Forums has literally the worst taste in anime.

That's pretty common. For example, you'd be hard pressed to find someone with worse taste in music than Sup Forums.

>Game has dual audio
>switch to english voices
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzqFM59jyU
hope its good though desu

>english dub
>loli has the voice of a chain smoking, whisky drinking roastie

Just like how Sup Forums have the worst taste in video games.

It isn't a dub though, because they game never had a Japanese audio track to begin with

>the game never had a Japanese audio track

Then how did I play with japanese audio on PC, user?

it's super easy actually just watch everything that isn't on Sup Forums at the moment

just look at this shit, how tasteless can you get

the only thing worse are weebshit gamers, they love to rate everything ''anime'' in a game with 10/10 reviews without any regards at all

The Japanese dub wasn't added until Dark Arisen was released

I'm 99% certain my version had duo audio options, DD Dark Arisen 360 version. Googling it tells me some versions only give an English option.

>Switch to English
>Get 40 year old chainsmoker trying to voice a teenager

ITT: Jojobronies

That's not an example, the simple fact that you wont provide one prove my point of you being a jaded cynical hypocrite who shits on everyone else who's willing to make themselves vulnerable.
You're a pathetic piece of shit and you should just kill yourself

with a mod for it, second they really did not have it before just like dmc4 where the native language was English (even in japan, they played it with subs), they made it after the pc release

>english voice actress trying to do loli voice

So you've run out of arguments are resorted to posting trite unambiguous hyperbolic bullshit low effort images.
Why don't you tell us why you're so superior and why your opinion is worth more than dogshit?

you niggers are hopeless

I could just slap some ''moe' face on the last shit I took and you would gladly eat it up

eat that shit all day, since that is what you are a useless piece of shit

They've been consistently chasing off people with any sense of taste onto the offshoot boards.
Now they've finally achieved a paradise where they can circlejerk over complete garbage without anyone interfering.

Says the board that likes mainstream shit
Sup Forums always act like they're better than any other board when actually they are normafag tier for anything other than vidya

Nice reddit spacing autist, you've still yet to provide any example and instead just full on avoiding it.

Moeshit SoL anime is mainstream garbage.

You know that shitty dragon maid anime that all you pedophiles like? This shit is mainstream as fuck.

I wish I knew Japanese well enough to set EVE online to it, the new English voice pack is fucking awful.

come back Aura-chan ;_;

Anyone notice how faggots who shit on other peoples taste don't post their own?

Well what kind of anime you like? Do you just hate everything modern and is one of those ''anime was better back then'' type of guy?

No fucking shit Sup Forums is only talk about current anime. How many threads do you see on Sup Forums for old video games?

>Reddit spacing
>Buzzwords
>No actual arguement
>Pedophiles
Go the fuck back

>posting your waifu
>ever
You don't do that unless you're retarded user, your waifu must be one of your best kept secrets.

You weebs have zero self-awareness. You know what else is mainstream normalfags shit? Konosuba.

To my eyes you are the normalfag, Sup Forums.

>game has dual audio
>dub has high pitches voices

There are actual retards that will play P5 dubbed.

This is my favorite meme. The irony is that this is the same as neogaf or whatever site normalfags claiming Sup Forums has shit taste in games. It also doesn't help that this board is literally plebit now.

>english dub
>old hookers that want to sound young

This is entirely true to form
>Sup Forums has worst taste in anime
>/x/ doesn't give a shit about mysteries and prefers spoopy aliens
>Sup Forums has shit taste in music
>Sup Forums has shit taste in videogames
>Sup Forums doesn't know shit about politics beyond stefan molyneux videos and trump
>/fit/ is populated by fat fucks posting SQUATS AND OATS memes
>/fa/ thinks Richard III stage costumes are the height of fashion

>English dub
>They hired a bunch of British actors for no reason

>European branch
>no reason

>Sup Forums isn't politicaly incorrect
>/ck/ is filled with shitty fast food memes
>/hr/ is not hardcore
>Sup Forums has shit taste in anime
>Sup Forums hates games
>//
>/

Okay, but seeing how this is a video game image board. Dynasty Warriors 8, perfectly fine dual audio. I don't have the Japanese equivalent of Tiny Tina screeching in my ear every time dialogue is spoken. HDN;R, previous sentence, but the opposite.

>I'm more otaku than weeb
Did you actually just say that? God you fuckers are so cringeworthy Go back to Sup Forums already dammit. Stop ruining my already shitty vidya board

Shadowverse dub is atrocious, your argument is invalid.

Self proclaimed weeb or otaku are on the same level as ''xD such a nerd''

Stupid animefags.

He's a small guy.

It's easier for otaku to jerk off their 2 inch pricks to incoherent korean screaming rather than hearing english because it reminds them of woman irl who have told them to kill themselves and they had the linguistic capacity to understand what they said.

this reddit spacing line is really stupid

Sup Forums is the worst board

Can't even shitpost there since mods delete everything so all that's left is the same old shit

>Game doesn't have audio
>Enjoy Jap version of cute girl who's a bit focused on training and self improvement
>English voices come out
>"WHODAKRUSH"
>"UNGA BUNGA LEVEL UP HP STR DEF"
>"EFFIE SMASH"
no thanks

I said that in jest but it's more or less true because am graduate student with nolife

Season 1 was good.
Germany best girl.

>seriously complaining that you can't shitpost

>phoneposter thinks his hot opinions are worth anything