>Horizon outsold Zelda
Horizon outsold Zelda
>Horizon outsold Zelda
Horizon outsold Zelda

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY
NINTENDO SWITCH CONFIRMED STILLBORN

Gamecube sales really just prove that normies have fucking terrible taste

I don't get this, is this a shitpost?

I was under the assumption that we don't know the actual numbers for the switch version of Zelda and we have NO data on the wii u version?

Where are you getting your numbers OP?

I agree with the statement.

Literally no data on BOTW sales.

Only 2 million Switches were shipped.
Zelda doesn't have a 100% adoption rate.
Therefore, the sales are under 2 million. Horizon meanwhile sold 2.6 million.

Wii U sales account for less than 20% of Zelda's sales if we look at sales numbers we have. Even assuming Zelda had a 100% adoption rate and the Switch sold out completely (both of which didn't happen) Wii U could only max account for 400K sold.

So in the BEST circumstances possible, Zelda could only potentially sell 2.4 million copies, which is less than Horizon's 2.6 million.

Simple math really.

>evergreen vs a game that has sold 95% of its lifetime
you are just fueling next month meme. Because we will get those threads back from he archive when Zelda outsell Horizon.

Ban wojak
Ban pepe
Ban shill
Ban sales post
Ban LOL
Ban Twitter post

It was released for the Wii U as well, numbers haven't been released yet. The whole Horizon outsold zelda meme isn't even true. All Sony's games sell well the first month and then die.

So it's all assumptions?

>Wii U sales account for less than 20% of Zelda's sales if we look at sales numbers we have.
Show me these sales numbers, because I've literally seen no sales numbers at all.

>Evergreen
You mean shelfwarmer. Evergeen titles don't exist. Most people buy Nintendo games at launch because they know the price never drops. The abysmal software numbers for the Wii U shot the entire evergeen meme in the teeth.

What about people who support Nintendo and bought it for the wii u, switch and one download copy?

Check mate.

What the fuck, THE FUCK is "horizon"?

ban e-celebs too.

Much like the Switch itself. Thing is, more copies of Horizon have been sold than Switches currently exist and since the Switch is already dying (80% sales drop in second week in Japan)...

Range ban this user's continent

Why do Sup Forums really want to Nintendo to fail hard???

>Wii U sales account for less than 20% of Zelda's sales
I seriously doubt this and I'd be willing to bet that at least half of Zelda's sales are on Wii U.

You're a retard

>Tfw literally no one buying a Switch in SEA because our fucking governments have taxed them so hard they are like $700

Report and ignore.

All the sales numbers we have from Japan and Europe have this range though. The Wii U accounts for the 20% of sales of BOTW in both weeks.

We can't know for sure till NPD, but it's not like the Wii U was some mega-seller in the US either.

Because whatching how giants fall is hilarious.

Game on a system with 50m+ sales sells slightly more than a game on a system which haven't sold even 2 million.

Really makes the marbles roll.

because they hate us gamers so its only logical to hate them

they make stuff like motion controls for kiddies really pisses true gamers off

>parents will buy kid a PERSONAL COMPUTER IN THE '80s, but not a fucking NES
What are "things that never happened" Alex?

>the Switch is already dying (80% sales drop in second week in Japan)...

The fucking console had limited quantities. Stupid sonybro.

Because Nintendo is very consumer-unfriendly and sometimes downright malicious. All the bullshit surrounding the Switch reeks of a company trying to make a quick buck with an inferior product.

>Switch is already dying (80% sales drop in second week in Japan)
Shit guys, we're dealing with a professional data scientist here.
Who would've expected a large sales drop after release week? Huge surprise. I mean, if the majority of people got their consoles on release due to hype I would get it, but like this? Inexplicable... Nintendo = assblasted

That's because there aren't any fucking switches in stock REEEEEEE

No shit, new Zelda came out on a console nobody owned and a brand new console. What'd you expect?

>Largest Nintendo launch ever from a decades old series fueled with hundreds of bought reviews can't outsells new IP by a joke studio known for subpar studio

Nintendo should honestly be ashamed.

As someone who has dealt with data analysis before, this image is cringy.

well of course it outsold zelda because its on a piece of junk tablet. if nintendo would stop trying to scam people into buying shitty hardware, they could sell 10 million zelda games in one day and make billion in profit in one day

Just like the Wii U, right my friend? Just like the 3DS at launch, right my friend? :^)