FIRST 4/10 REVIEW IS HERE BOYS

FIRST 4/10 REVIEW IS HERE BOYS
>98 THEY SAID
waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/addressing-the-eye-popping-and-perplexing-imagery-of-persona-5

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tuw_j4XS84
waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/op_is_a_faggot_and_his_mother_sucks_cock_for_bus_fare
youtu.be/_0jU1fCT0d8?t=1h5m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont see any score

There's no score, he's a paid Vice shill posting clickbait. Report and move on.

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Click-baiting for nu-VICE, OP? He doesn't give a review, he only talks about the graphics and spell effects.

Ah yes. Vice. When I think video game reviews I think vice.

He actually bitches about Anne and how sexual her costume is.

this is not going over 90 if the homophobic scene is still in

>Vice
Here's an article by the same outlet explaining how meme magic got Trump elected, it's fascinating.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/trumps-occult-online-supporters-believe-pepe-meme-magic-got-him-elected

>Vice

That place is trash. Dead within a month.

>WAYPOINT

>Conflict tears the picture in two as a Spookies confidant, Ann Takamaki, distresses over being perceived as a harlot of the homeroom, the subject of so much schoolyard gossip regarding her and a teacher, only to find herself exploring dungeons in a "sexy cat" outfit complete with a tail and, ahem, "cleavage cutout"

Idk is he's being a sjw or an anti-sjw. She can't dress provocatively because she's being called slut by some rumors?

Behold the pinnacle of games journalism, Vice's Austin Walker:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tuw_j4XS84

>Idk is he's being a sjw or an anti-sjw
fucking hell, has it ever occurred to you that some people aren't either

Archive or fuck off shill

There are no scores there is an embargo until the last week of the month retard.

>But it's OK with sending out very mixed messages on how teens should interact with the opposite sex, ostensibly romantically (but realistically it's rather more complicated than that). One of the first books you get to read, when finding a seat on the crowded Tokyo subway connecting home with school, is a guide to picking up women. Egg digests it, and his charm goes up, because that's how it works.

Oh shit here's another hot scoop

waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/op_is_a_faggot_and_his_mother_sucks_cock_for_bus_fare

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSS!!!

Frankly Persona 4 deserves a 7/10 because only of comfyness and style. But its a shitty vn, a shitty dungeon crawler and has one of the worst detective stories Ive ever read or watch.

Persona 3 is a 7.5 too.

None of those games are 9-10 material. Unless P5 really improves over p3 and p4 I dont think it should get more than an 8.

Dont get me wrong, the games are charming and really enjoyable, but more like a guilty pleasure, a very flashy guilty pleasure. They are mediocre as fuck. Personafags are really deluded. I remember them saying it was going to sell more than FFXV (a really shit game) when there was no chance of that happening.

Triggering weeb virgins that Ann NTR's the protagonist was fun while it lasted.

the shit part of persona games were the randomised dungeons, they're as good as gone in 5

>waypoint Vice
Oh, right. Those guys.

>One of the first books you get to read, when finding a seat on the crowded Tokyo subway connecting home with school, is a guide to picking up women

I think I know what he's talking about and it could actually be a pretty hilarious firestorm depending on how they translate it. The japanese description literally says it was written by a pickup artist. If a single instance of "trap" in akiba'strip could trigger people, that'll probably upset some people hardcore.

is that faggot really covering his eyes?

>no mentions of demon negations or Baton Pass

>hitting on Ann after her dungeon is weird
Then don't fucking do it

Yeah, it's the famous Patrick Klepek we all know and love.

youtu.be/_0jU1fCT0d8?t=1h5m35s

I hope you all romance Ann just to cuck Ryuji.

delet

>Nintentoddlers are this fucking scared of Persona 5 dethroning their precious game

>Americucks triggered by teen sexualisation
Holy shit, not to mention complaining about the god-tier visuals.
Persona 4G got 93 despite some SJWs going against Kanji and Naoto (while others loved them), but it's pretty sad that the final score will be influenced by such fickle fucks who don't actually care about the game.

> Golden nostalgic fag is bashing the game because it's not 4.

I got a laugh out of the trophy when it popped up on screen for me. Mainly because I got a trophy.

what the fuck

>Persona 5 is quick to chastise you for looking at a cigarette stall, but is OK with sending out very mixed messages on how teens should interact with the opposite sex.

oh vey.

>posting clickbait

REEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

Clickbaiting normies shouldn't be allowed to talk about games

> I'm coming up to 15 hours with Persona 5

Yeah dude, one hell of a review

>trusting normies who gave horizon a high score

they just scared persona is going to destroy that "diverse" game

DELET THIS

HOLLY SHIT IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING Sup Forums REFERENCE

Some of those paragraphs were pain to read.
>teenagers are dating, call the PC police woo woo

Squid girl's name is Futaba. The entire game is references.

>Vice
It's too early in the day for this shit

Nice try OP.

I've seen a lot of literal whos but this one is new to me

>vice.com

It's like I'm all the way back in 2013 again.

Lol, Vice.

this is a joke right ? the game was cringe central.

Seriously? I was being ironic

>being this desperate

I'd rather just romance Ryuji tbqhwyf

>covers his eyes rather than look at a beautiful woman
>has had penetrative sex with Zoe Quinn

Holy shit i thought it was a joke.

>vice

She acts like a slut so she gets treated like a slut.
Worst arcana btw.