Play old game that is praised for being one of the best games in history

>Play old game that is praised for being one of the best games in history
>Its turn based

What game we talkin bout here

Chrono Trigger
Mother
Final Fantasy 7

I havent played any of those bc I only have PC but im also not into turn based games, and i cant only play a turnbased game for a little while then i delete the fuck out of it, can u force yourself to finish a turn based game?

0/10 bait

If you hate turn based then playing a game with turn base combat isn't worth it

BOOPIS

>user reveals he has shit taste and is retarded

how can people HATE a game mechanism. I don't play fps because it makes me sick, but it doesn't allow me to go on every forums and order people to stop liking them.Why do you believe you are different? What justify your hatred and anger?

>How can people hate shitty parts of video games
Are you actually retarded

I don't get why ADD-havers don't just end their lives already, I can't imagine living like that

I have add and I can play turn based games. People just lack patience.

And what its the problem?

>hating superior turn-based games.
I'm so sorry user, you have my condolences.

I've never once seen you retards adequately explain why turn-based games are bad instead of something that isn't to your tastes.

Nah dude I play tabletop W40k which is turn based, but turn based videogames usually bore the fuck out of me, because what they lack in depth they don't make up for with the turn based system.

Only TBS game I ever enjoyed was Advance Wars.

>GenZ thinks turn-base is automatically bad
I mean, it's not your fault but you kids are ruined beyond salvation.

Are you implying turn based games are bad? What is actually wrong with you?

Is the bottom doggo edited? It looks cute like a cartoon pup

> people hate games just because they're turn based

Is that downs dog real anyway? Or a shop? I surprisingly can't find anything about it on the Internet

After googling apparently he got stung by a scorpion.

>play game that is supposed to be one of the best games ever
>it's a shooter

did he die

This is fair, i can't stand the main FF games myself becuase the combat is just elemental rock paper scissors with the occasional status effect that counters the boss. That's it.
I liked Tactics instead because there's the map placement factor that keeps stuff interesting.

Doesn't say so on Reddit

Correct, I expect a turn based game to have deep complex mechanics, I don't expect a full on 1:1 copy of W40k TT mechanics but a modicum of depth is to be expected. Most TB games utterly fail in this regard. Especially RPGs.

>Make video game with combat
>Have to wait your turn while you stand in the cuck corner
>Having to be cucked by RNG because just playing the "Right way" would make everything a breeze so gotta create artificial difficulty
>Weapons are just different sprites with different stats that you collect so RNG wont fuck you until late game or bosses where RNG comes back full force
>Given a near infinite amount of time to decide what to do in a combat situation
>Level up and just get stat changes making no real sense of progression besides just having a bigger number next to your name
>Having to break the flow of a game just so you can stand still and press the "attack" option
Such a lazy fucking option for games. Its just a shitty way to have "Overpowered or really cool" designed characters not completely rape everything by limiting them to the shitty Turn Based Combat.
Just like Darkest Dungeon
Just like Final Fantasy
Just like Mother
Just like Chrono
Just like Dragon Quest

Kill yourself

Nice bait my friendo, have a (you)

Well my dear born-post-1995 friend, fact is you have been conditioned to see video games as action action action action bro -medium since forever. Older people are more used to relaxing and not tryharding everytime and it's not because we're older and slower, it's because everything wasn't an ADD-shitfest in our youth.
I like both kinds of games but a lot of the time I'd rather the game gives me the option of taking my time if I want to. Constant time limits in particular are really cancerous.

do you complain about turns and "RNG" in poker as well

please die

What the fuck is the problem with turn based? Do you assholes suffer from ADHD or something? If anything I prefer turn based games as I can smoke while I play. Or stroke while I play.

my cat does that shit too

nobody gave a shit about mother until earthbound came out and nobody gave a shit about earthbound until smash bros

the series has always been niche as fuck, and even its fans agree the gameplay is formulaic and derivative of dragon quest

no one really praises it as one of the best games of all time

Noooo ;___;

It's ok, the dog is fine now.
I read through the reddit thread and the dog didn't die.

Yay!

my first thought was "holy fuck those are the hairiest fucking feet i've ever seen in my life"

I doubt it

>Mother
This game is actually shit why do people like it? It's only playable with a patch to decrease encounter rate.

>Play old game that is praised for being one of the best games in history
>The main protagonist is a white heterosexual male with brown hair and toxic masculine attitude

Here's a space doggy in celebration

Good combat in video games doesn't exist

what exactly are you gaining by bragging like that?

>I don't like it it's shit mom agrees with me
fuck off, kiddo.

they suffer from currentyear syndrome, and yapping whatever their current spiritual leader ordered them to love and hate on twitch and youtube

ITS THE FALLOUT NEW VEGAS PLAYERS, GUYS !

UNSKIPPABLE
CUTSCENES