>GOW3 PS4 doesn't count because it's also on PS3
>Uncharted Collection PS4 doesn't count because it's also on PS3
>Jak Collection PS4 doesn't count because it's also on PS2

>BotW is a Switch exclusive
>t-t-the wii u d-doesn't e-exist
>m-muh p-p-portability

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiN0onBvY3TAhXIJZoKHZWiAUAQuAIIGzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc&usg=AFQjCNGc1bcjiTi-0mmtT3f2_hkYhDduOA&sig2=cZRRj639cYeAAd0JB9IBtw&bvm=bv.151426398,d.bGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DDD
DELETE

Samefag

So what you're saying is the PS4 is a rehash port machine?

d-delet this right now... literally shaking..

Don't forget how they try to count Hyrule Warriors and Yoshi's Wooly World as Wii U exclusives even though they're on 3DS.

Why did you list the shittiest PS4 titles while emulating a sonykid? I own PS4 and PC for the record, owning an X1 you'd have to be too underage or retarded to remember a particular pre-launch E3.

ON
THE
GO

Who are you quoting?

BOTW is on PC as well.

nintendo drones

>Persona 5 is PS4 exclusive guys!
>It's okay when we disregard the inferior PS3 version!

This is your hypocritical logic.

I play on the go you fucking retard I like trains so I take train trips every day of my life spending hours a day at the trains where I play the nintendo switch, then I come home and think about my next train trip

If you can disregard the inferior 3DS versions of Hyrule Warriors and Woolly World then I can disregard the inferior PS3 version of Persona 5

It doesn't fucking matter if it's on the Wii U or not. The fucking game is selling systems. That's all that's important to Nintendo and anyone who gives anything resembling a shit.

Seriously, it's on another system. So what? That's not keeping the system from selling. All that it matters to is people like you idiots who thinks having actual real exclusives means you "won" and not whether they're helping sell the game or the console

In that case....woaaahhh it's almost as if this thread is fucking pointless! Now how about you faggots quit victim complexing for nothing.

Portability is great. Sadly for the Switch it's shit as a portable.

And yeah, like those PS4 games aren't exclusives, BotW and all the other ports aren't exclusive for the Switch either.

>The fucking game is selling systems
Just like Persona on PS4 then.

Considering most people carry a bag around these days, it's fine as a portable.

>inferior

But there's literally no reason to play the Wii U versions of those over the New 3DS ones unless you're a graphicsfag.

>Considering most people carry a bag around these days,
Maybe if you live in an shithole populated by nu-males. Are you from San Francisco or something?

Difference being nobody has a wiiU and for most people that version might aswell not exist.

Sorry to break it to you sweetie but nu-males are not "most people".

No, but sometimes people carry around books and shit m8. Especially if you live in a city.

Maybe in busy cities, but where I live the only bags people carry around are old women with purses and school kids walking home from school, and like back when I was in high school still four years ago most of those kids have those crappy little sports sacks with the draw strings to carry the five to six notebooks they always needed, not any sizable backpacks.

I mean, it's not like you need a giant bag to carry it. It's not very big to be honest.

Yes?

They're both selling Switches and PS4's. your little pissing contest is meangless. Surprise!

The difference is that the Wii U is a flop and a lot of people own a PS3. When the most noteworthy games go multiplat or lose them to PC, it's a big deal because the Playstation doesn't have any exclusives anymore. Playstation 1 & 2 had a ton of exclusives. The PS4 doesn't.

This. Fuck these underage console warriors.

It always was
>Only On PlayStation
It never was "Only On PlayStation 42", because there is no point in competing with your own products.

>The difference is that the Wii U is a flop and a lot of people own a PS3.
Who cares?

sonybros this upset that people have less buyers remorse from a $500 zelda game than they have for any release on a sony system for the past 10 years

So, when MK8 comes out on Switch it's a new game for the majority. Same isn't true for PS4 with games like Persona 5. My point is that Sony has lost a lot of exclusives over the years, including some of their most important ones like MonHun.

>Same isn't true for PS4 with games like Persona 5.
Persona 5 comes out on PS4 and PS3 at the same time, you illiterate fucking retard.

snipperclips my nigga. Not the greatest game but hey, it's the only other thing i care to play besides BOTW.

You are aware that Sup Forums is the only place that hates the PS4 right? Its a very popular and well liked console.

So? People with a PS3 don't need to buy a PS4. Sony drones don't like to admit it but their console is slowly becoming more like Xbox every day.

This is so stupid god I hate you

I don't care. People are buying PS4's for Persona 5 and there's nothing you can do but cry about it.

>The difference is that the Wii U is a flop
There are more Wii U owners than Switch owners. You mental gymnastics don't work in this situation. Try again.

(You)

>all this damage control

I'm truly in Nintendogaf.

not an argument

>there's literally no reason to play the Wii U versions of those over the New 3DS ones

Okay I thought the guy you were responding to was retarded but you took it to a whole new level.

Did the Switch sell more than 13 million units?
I don't think so. Fuck off.

But the guy he's responding to made a valid point.

Give it a few months and it'll outsell Wii U

>all of these games don't count because im MAD I wasted 400 bucks on a nintenbro tablet

>Using that word

Let me remind you

No he made a pointless hypocritical bullshit point.

hahaha

bazingas

If we can disregard inferior versions are almost all PC games exclusive?

>portability doesn't count because i say so

man, you REALLY love Sony, huh?

Why would you put avatars on there? Those aren't used in-game. They're basically like those 3DS background themes that you can buy for $0.99. You're really grasping at straws calling that DLC.
Care to explain how its hypocritical?

Delete this shit now!

Those games aren't the release line up though. Not that the release line up was impressive for ps4 either, but atleast it had one. More importantly those games all run and look better on a ps4. In nintendos wacky world you have it so the game runs better on the older console I guess.

The switch is garbage, stop trying to justify being an early adopter, and just wait for your glorified tablet to have something worthwhile on it.

we tried so hard bros

after this nintendo will never recover...

Switch is a joke console for a joke gamers. Clowns.

>>BotW is a Switch exclusive
>It's the reason it's doing well since everyone who skipped the Wii U bought the Switch just for it

Nintendo needs to keep up the uneducated masses strategy that works so well with Fifa machines, there are people who buy consoles for ONE game but then don't even bother to look into the bountiful library available on said systums

Nintendo and the Switch are memes that belong to Reddit not Sup Forums

You say that and yet people will keep claiming this place is "Nintendogaf"

Reality is that the PS4 and Switch are great systems and will continue to have quality titles in the future

I mean, you're not poor are you user or feel the need to resort to "le reddit" everytime someone disagrees with you?

>IGN

lol they completely missed the point of this console

Hahahaha, you got that! Nintendo is Reddit cringe and a meme that nobody should like.

Sup Forums hates Shitytendo, remember that!

This too. I'm using the term "joke gamers" for Pooptendo fans from now on. Because thats what they are. A jokes Gamers.

>Switch great system

Keep telling yourself that Nintendog

I concur, the score for Bentendo: Switch was extremely inflated

Anyone who likes the Pooptch is a NintendoGAF and a joke gamers. Move along from this post, just another memes gamers that is a drone.LOL

Agreed. Nintendo games fans are a memes

Don't bother it's cancerous underage Sonyeurocuck hour.

See

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

*AIRHORNS*
*DUBSTEP*

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNN

True Nintendog, cowers like a little bitch when he is faced with undeniable truth

>Sonyeurocuck
You mean the true Channers hour? Face it pooptendo is gay and dead and is a memes company for Reddit. Were the donald trump of gamers!

Wojaks is the most based meme of 2010s by far, thanks to it that Nintenbros get REKT!

Because you piss your bed at night.

Well they're replying just how I expected to so what can I say? I expected intelligential debate on the matter of videogames but clearly it's not present

Truly summer has come early this year

Nintenbros are all retarded manchilren who have stunted development. No reason or rhyme to what they do.

Just played through Yakuza Zero and currently playing Persona 5 on PS3. Zero issues. PS4 is stilll just a Bloodborne and maybe a Nioh machine. If they had released Persona 5 and Yakuza Zero as exclusives than I would definitely he more convinced to pick one up.

This little snowflake got triggered.
Cute.

The school bus is outside waiting for you, put down the Bentendo: Switch and get going

He says that while posting the most autistic meme of them all.

What's the actual difference between P5 on PS3 and PS4?

I've got an old PS3 lying around but I was wondering if I should give it's library a go for once since it's matured quite a bit now

This thread is literally Sonyfans throwing a shitfit over nothing. If anyone is triggered it's them and yourself

Just going to leave this here.

google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiN0onBvY3TAhXIJZoKHZWiAUAQuAIIGzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc&usg=AFQjCNGc1bcjiTi-0mmtT3f2_hkYhDduOA&sig2=cZRRj639cYeAAd0JB9IBtw&bvm=bv.151426398,d.bGs

>vita remote play suddenly doesn't exist
loving
overy
laff

>he's shitting on muh nintendo-s-sama
>he must be a sonyggger

typical nintendog

Autistic post

As far as i know, it's just resolution and load times. Both versions are 30fps. Played for about 5 hours already and have had no slow downs or areas in which I felt were clearly lacking because of the system. In all honestly, this very much feels like a PS3 game and the PS4 version just a resolution bumped port.

Eh might still pick it up then, saw a preowned PS4 at a really good price so I might just go for it if P5 has delivered like it has

Pepe has always been Sup Forums memes.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Found you drone!

Pooptendo gettin REKT this thread, keep it up channers!

I got a switch and a vita at the same time

there's so many no games, i actually have less games for my other consoles after buying them

Well no it doesn't but the fact that there are so many remasters doesn't really bode well for the amount of games available.

>get the Bendtendo: Switch
Shouldnt you be in school? LOL! Baby joke gamer is obvious baby!

>SONY TV

>console has no games
>"HAHAHA NO GAMES"
>console gets games
>"B-BUT THOSE DONT COUNT!"

Do people think that other people buy the same game 3000 times? Maybe they want to get the Switch plus a game they've allways wanted to play.

Besides what is the advantage of an exclusive besides "I can play it and he can't?"

The Switch has been a massive success despite everyone shitting on it months before it came out, i don't understand why people still try to bring it down to this day thinking it will do anything.

And i don't even care about Nintendo but this consolewars faggotry with wojakposting, frogposting and golden face posting really needs to stop or start being a banneable offense. Its nothing but falseflagging central

who buys vita for remote play? in switch case its always about "on the go" you literally have no other valid reasons to own it

Good bait pooptendo fanboy. LOL!

Bentendo: Switch is bigger flop than WiiU and is Sup Forums's worst console of all time. You have to go back, kiddyboy. Back to school, cos youre underage

>falseflagging
Thanks for proving my point right, wether you were being ironic or not, almost all posts in console threads are like this, truly the worst cancer in Sup Forums

Can't wait until "le ironic shitposting" trend fucking dies

>Sup Forums shits non stop on the vita for the exact same reason
>The PS4 gets a free pass despise being just as bad if not worse while the vita at least offered a handheld option to the games.

Why is this allowed?

>Besides what is the advantage of an exclusive besides "I can play it and he can't?"

because buying a console that can't do anything but play games i already have on PC at a lower resolution is fucking dumb?

vita didn't launch with Botw

>Manly men
>Carrying bags

No, son. No.

Sometimes you want to play games on the couch

grow up