youtube.com/watch?v=hHcrkxQ0Cks
soundcloud.com/samples-now-com/bayside-waltz-full-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=zDPhZvNmRxs
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCnkso1Ipc
skidrowreloaded.com/ns-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-v1-07-incl-6-dlcs-repack/
youtube.com/watch?v=C_OZRM5OXwI
piratesonline.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember Sid Meier's Pirates from back in junior high. Oh and Pirates of the Caribbean Online

Any recommendations ?

okay

Been enjoying Toukiden 2 a lot. Might even buy it when it goers on sale.

Anyone else playing in the Sea Of Thieves Alpha tonight?? Love playing it

youtube.com/watch?v=sWkq2l8AMlU

Where else do you recognize this music Sup Forums?

is it good?

Syd Mayer's pirates
Found my uncle, aunt and sister before game over
Mom,dad were are you?

sid meier's pirates is really good, but i played the psp port. the pc version looks even better.

Yes, great naval combat.

>that loanshark that never did anything if you didn't pay him back
>could place all your money into a chest and get another loan, then repeat for infinite money

Also the water was amazing in that game.

best ass creed game, up there with Rouge

which is funny, because you almost never play ad the assassins

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDXNSWJLuo

>Mayer's
You're dead, motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcrkxQ0Cks

soundcloud.com/samples-now-com/bayside-waltz-full-mix

Is it royalty free or something?

why is it so used?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDPhZvNmRxs

>This track is based on Roalty Free Music Samples, which were also used for tracks of: Sea Dogs 2, Black & White 2, Heroes of Might & Magic 4, probably at least 10 other games...

ah of course

Quote from Anthony Paul Romero:

>“I think what all three of us composers have in common is that we probably used an ancient instrument sample (companies sell pre-recorded bits of ancient instruments playing very old melodic fragments which then I can add orchestral accompaniment and vary the speed of the melody to suit the mood. These fragments come in instrumental catalogs and many soundtrack composers will use bits and pieces of melodies to incorporate into their scores. I’m not sure what catalog the little tune came from but I’m sure it’s from the same one that the other composers used as well. I try not to use such pre-recorded fragments due to the fact that lots of other composers will be using the same tool, but when you have deadlines like we have in this industry (i.e., producers needing a 3 minute piece of music within 24 hours, composed, recorded, mixed, mastered, then embedded into the graphics), we use every tool possible in order to have a good-sounding piece of music created in a timely fashion.”

yarr lets be having more posts ya seadogs.

>already bought it
>asks if it's good
you. (you). FUCK YOU.

Paul Romero's version a best

I managed to git so gud at the combat in this game that I boarded a frigate with the starting shitty ship and killed everyone right after you leave the first island. Good times, though it was pretty buggy in certain places.

>there will never be a game like PotC/Sea dogs 2 with New Horizons mod on a modern engine

I've been getting into Port Royale 3 recently.

>leave the town during the night
>attacked by zombie monkeys

this fucking game I swear

that face takes anime design too far

Blood & Gold: Caribbean is a good game.

isnt it just a Mount and Blade mod?

I can't remember if this was actually good seeing as I was eight years old when it came out, but I used to fucking love the ship combat on this game. Boarding other ships and looting everything then deciding whether to take the enemy ship and leave my old one or let the enemy one sink was super fun. I think I was playing the entire game wrong because it's an RPG game that I played like a single player Blackwake but I had fun doing it.

the game has a modding community still going today, check out the Community Build Mod, it adds so much stuff to the game

Holy shit I had no idea. Definitely going to give that a go, thanks user.

The best pirate game.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCnkso1Ipc

F

Ah fuck you

why did you remind me

You will all hang one day, pirate fucking shits.

Is Raven's Cry any good?

Wanted to pirate naruto UNS4 but never pirated, went to this site.

Not sure if it's legit or not.
skidrowreloaded.com/ns-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-v1-07-incl-6-dlcs-repack/

I have no clue how to pirate.

Any advice?

Pirates of the caribbean online

Miss those days, the endless grinding

youtube.com/watch?v=C_OZRM5OXwI

Pirates of the Caribbean is getting a reboot.

piratesonline.us/

SOON!

Fucking 100/10 game right there.

Game?

I remember this game being hard as shit, or maybe I was just bad.

It's too bad that Sea Dogs 2 never really took off despite being the Pirate equivalent to Mount and Blade Warband. Hopefully with Blackwake and Sea of Thieves, naval games can get some love again this year.

The only pirate game is Sid Meier's Pirates. Everything else is horrid trash for people with the worst taste.

wrong

incorrect

Naval Action?

Fuck yeah tavern music from HoMM
I've had so much fun with this game. Sid Meier's Pirates was a good game to fill the void.
Black Flag had good music but really shallow pirating activities.