Post curved switches

Post curved switches

quit showing off

l-lewd

Fresh OC donut steel

Hard to believe people buy first gen Nintendo products in this day and age. Rushed to market and will probably get a hardware revision within 12 months if people still give a shit.

Lol ninbendo

>plane makes a turn
>switch curves out of the window

Hardware revisions are often cheaper than the original product. Why would you want to get shittier build quality?

It's so unlike Nintendo to rush anything. I thought Nintendo would change for the better with the new CEO

>one million switchs
>6 are curved

The is a real issue

Source: my ass

You mean niintendow curve

>Same pictures as the thread made few hours ago
>After 11 posts its clear that Op is samefagging again by the post count compared to poster count

Jesus ,kid seek help

>millions of galaxy tablets sold
>only 6 blew your fucking hands off and burned your house down

Im sure its fine

NinBENDo

So are they going to replace them? Mine's slightly curved as well.

>nintendo
>customer service

Haha

How hot and unventilated is the area by your dock? People who let their switch melt are the same people who install case fans backwards.

I was doing some research on the subject to see how wide spread the issue is, and I noticed that every image that gets posted here if from reddit.
And there's only a handful of them.

I thought that was interesting.

I for real don't get this mentality, Nintendo customer service has never been short of perfect if I ever need to call them. And I've never even heard of anyone being fucked over by them at all. The closest I ever came was calling them up about defects in my 3DS buttons and they told me I was like a year over my warranty. Even then I called them for the same thing when my DSi buttons started to go and was past warranty, but they offered to fix it anyway.

Dude you are so smart. Wow.

so can't you use a hot air gun and bend it back ?

The CEO doesn't have anything to do with engineering or hardware design. Actually, wasn't that the current CEO's job before he took over for Iwata?

Not with this generation of game consoles.

The slim PS4 and xbone are both better than their originals. The slim bone is also an upgrade from the original as it can display 4K video content.

>I for real don't get this mentality, Nintendo customer service has never been short of perfect

WAS perfect
WAS

the fuckers sold a game a few weeks ago, which also claimed that as an owner of the first game of the series would get you additional 20% off.

>I contacted them to make sure.
>CS told me that 20% off would get removed, and if not I would get that refunded.
>and that sale ends in 1 or 2 days, so I should immediately buy it
>Bought the game. 20% were not removed.
>Contacted them again
>CS tells me that the highest percentage would only get removed, so that was the sale, so no additional discounts
>although their shop sai so
>contacted them again
>2 weeks have already passed

It seems the new Kimicha fucks everything up.

Fuck no the slim PS4 isn't. Were you not here for the release of that shit? Every thread was someone complaining about how that thing was a piece of white hot garbage and they were falling a part left and right.

wat

Needs work but i like where your head is at

>The CEO doesn't have anything to do with engineering or hardware design.

bullshit
Iwata told the hardware engineers that the 3DS *must* survive multiple drops from a certain height.

The new Kimshitcha obviously didn't do anything at all. They let them make the worst hardware possible to then sell it for premium prices.

Hard to believe people fall for bait made by making a landwhale sit on a switch for an extended period of time in this day and age

The deniers in these threads are always good for a laugh

Rule 34 INCOMING !

My bad, he was marketing and management. Not sure how I messed that up. Assuming that's what you meant.

Nope, handheld mode only. The most abuse it got was trying to leave the joycons attached during the testfire.

To be fair, I'm not certain that it didn't come out of the box that way.

>Nintendo customer service has never been short of perfect
for you*

This wasn't the case with the ps3 so why would it be with the ps4?

>buying nintendo products in 2017