youtube.com/watch?v=HWrVtwhoAUA
youtube.com/watch?v=8H_HuzCUXc4
youtube.com/watch?v=BngBNaB5Dnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wrSGzTSfz9o
youtube.com/watch?v=y2pWFNhMw_w
youtube.com/watch?v=MnBhzdj17IM
youtube.com/watch?v=h_t9FN8TSDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think they smell like. I'm guessing a potato.

A spore with eyes

Do you think a Bulborb would make a good pet? I hope they're not too hard to keep clean, wouldn't want a smelly mess haha

just looking at these fuckers makes me laugh

blowjob

Bulborb

haha

Empress Bulblax are a rare form of the female Red Bulborb in response to a change in the environment.

The Emperor Bulblax is it's own species
Someone needs to teach Olimar how to name things better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eek

Pikmin thread?
Pikmin thread.

Have some cool OC.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWrVtwhoAUA

Bulbear are a superior grubdog species that will probably out-compete the others. They've evolved actual hunting path instincts and raise their young.

nigga named breadbugs "dwarf bulborbs", he's not too good at naming things, don't really blame him though, he had a lot on his mind then.

pannenkoek of pikmin

Be honest. If you found a species of carnivorous reptile that is commonly seen with flocks of miniature versions of itself, you'd assume the miniatures are just the big one's children.

Of course.We dont ever see actual infantile bulborbs, other then larvae, do we?

Dwarf and Hairy Bulbears care for their young.

Nah this guy cares about other stuff rather than just playing pikmin 24/7

Ay hol up
*Smacks lips
So u be saying
That we wux bulborbs in shiet

Is this a subtle Spore thread?

WE WUZ BULBLAX N SHIET

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*
SO YOU
*gathers swarm of young*
SO YOU BE
*eats 20 pikmin at once*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*blocks your movement with legs*
HOL UP
*spawns with treasure inside*
SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ
*comes back to life*
SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ GRUB DAWGZ N SSSHIIIIEEEEEEET

This thread makes me want to play Pikmin 3.
Then I remember all I have left is to platinum challenges and I just don't wanna. Maybe I'll do a casual "all fruit" run for funsies.

YE
THE WHOL LUT OF YEH ARE SHIEEET!

Pikmin 2 a best

I use to believe this too user. However replying it made me really dislike the RNG.

Enjoy having Treasure in impossble to reach areas and having bomb rocks right on top of you as you spawn.

Or even the rare chance of having two of a creature spawn when there is only meant to be one.

Pikmin 3 was great, only problems:
>Too linear (you can always do what you want but the constant direction and whatnot hurt the experience desu)
>Time limit is half assed (I had 70 days worth of juice by the end of the game)
>doesn't have the atmosphere from the previous games, especially 1
>not as much content as 2 but seeing as it's going for a style more similar to 1 rather then 2 it's understandable

Other then that it's brilliant. Looks gorgeous, plays well, the new pikmin are fun, the bosses are welcome step up and the areas are nice and expansive (a nice compromise between small areas and big dungeons)

Pikmin 3 dlc any good?

Does anyone have the chap stick comic?

If you like the game, the DLC is definitely worth it.

Bulbmin are cute CUTE

>play Pikmin as a wee lad
>love it

>play Pikmin 2 a couple of years ago
>VAST improvement on the gameplay and enemy variety
>HORRIBLE soundtrack of experimental garbage which does no justice to the first game's beautiful OST

Hopefully the next game will tie together all the best parts of the franchise. Nintendo is worse at counting to 4 than Croteam.

I'm playing through pikmin 2 for the first time now that its come out on the eshop, after clearing a particularly dangerous floor I wasn't pleased to see a dweevil pick up one of last treasures left and walk off the edge with it.

Bring back the Piklopedia for the next game

The treasures respawn if they fall of the edge, though. That's a valid tactic of dealing with the later dungeons when treasures start spawning inside of the Fire Bulblaxes and shit, you can lure them off the edge and the items will respawn back on the level geometry proper.

Excuse me?

I'll admit Pikmin 2 OST isnt as good as Pikmin's 1 but it is by no means horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H_HuzCUXc4

youtube.com/watch?v=BngBNaB5Dnk

youtube.com/watch?v=wrSGzTSfz9o

youtube.com/watch?v=y2pWFNhMw_w

youtube.com/watch?v=MnBhzdj17IM

>Lategame Pikmin 2 stops having bomb rocks drop on you if you only bring captains around the level
>Trip them anyway by carrying one (1) pikmin ready to be tossed to safety
>Toss it off the ledge
>Restart

NO MAN GETS LEFT BEHIND

>Pikmin 2
>bad OST
My fucking god, I've never seen someone with taste this awful.

>savescumming to get 0 deaths
iktf

>bulblax kingdom

>Activating both at the same time

Fucking madman

>These will never come back as either an enemy or a legit new Pikmin type.

Feels bad man.

yfw people enter the submerged castle with 100 blues

Smacks lips*

Pikmin 2 vs Pikmin 3 is more of a quality vs quantity preference.
Pikmin 2 has caves with tons of floors, enemies to fight and treasure to find. But the caves are randomly generated and it just stops being a challenge when you remove the time limit.

Pikmin 3 has excellent controls and areas with more proper level design. However, it's true that there's about half the game Pikmin 2 was. But that's because 3 is designed with replayability in mind. Same for the Mission Mode, which kicks the shit out of 2's Challenge Mode.

Drink

youtube.com/watch?v=h_t9FN8TSDk
anyone else really miss the piklopedia in 3? reading all the journal entries and shit was so comfy

It's true, reading the fruit entries was cool, but not as cool as the piklopedia. It'd also flesh out the captains a lot more as characters.