Persona 5

This is the one time I think Atlus should have censored a game for the english release.

When they started to talk about the r*pe, I felt sick. I sat there in silence, tightly, gripping my controller as all the horrible things that had happened to me came bursting back to the front of my mind. There was no trigger warning, there was no option to skip, and Atlus is completely in the wrong for this

I know japan still objectifies their women but this kind of shit does NOT fly in america and I am very upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the guy from Catherine? Where's his Rape shirt

It's not rape, he's just working her out gently
That one girl just wants to kill herself because she has no gains

You know, it's really pissing me off that people keep on accusing the gym teacher of doing terrible things to the students. They need to toughen up, or else they will be massive failures. Besides, my team is the only reason why anyone knows about that shit-tier school

No, Victor died while returning to his home planet.

You're a pussy with thin skin. People like you ought to neck yourselves.

At least you've had sex.

This guy isn't even a good character. I've never heard of a teacher who has all of his problems in real life.

Is this pasta from tumblr?

>google search pasta
>get
>Playing - Addem Up! - Asa Akira Has A Wet Juicy Snatch Hungry For A ...
wowfixit.hu/g41620

will i get a virus from clicking that link?

my computer made mustard gas
don't click it

He literally didn't rape her, he just groped her and punched her around. KIMOSHIDA IS NOT A RAPIST

Isn't he actually based off a real dude in Japan though?

Do you know that and are making a joke about it?

Me too i literally killed myself when the hint that it would go in that direction started.

>gets beaten every day until he has two black eyes and walks with a constant limp
>comes into a regular student thread to talk shit
I hear Kamoshida sniffs girls underwear in the locker rooms

are you okay now?

This

It was all banter.

Should I buy weapon or armor first?
My money is kinda limited.

oh, shut up, faggot.
if you can't handle adult themes, this game clearly isn't for you.
what would you have like then?
"oh no, kumoshida was tickling me against my will"
yeah, really believable, right.

I want Sup Forums to leave
Anyone remember when we had a track team?

accessories

>my team

More like a crack team
because that one cuck's leg cracked when he couldn't do basic warmups

this Kamoshida is clearly bogpilled. He would never stoop so low

There are some enemies in hard that can oneshoot you so you might want to invest at least in the main character armor
Still weapon>armor>gun>accesories not worth buying earlygame

Fucking dogstroyed, how will fastwalk fags ever recover?

Bogpilled? What does that even mean

Is it worth my time to have a confidant right choices FAQ open all the time? Will I miss anything good if I just pick whatever in conversations?

you get the bad ending if you dont make every right choice in dialogue

This, if you miss a single question on the tests you get a game over and your saves destroyed.

make sure you manage you time wisely too. if you dont max all the confidants by the end of the game your ps4 explodes

Wait so he rapes the blonde?
THAT'S the big reveal with him?

Remember that time in Persona 4 golden where if you didn't fuse all personas your disc would shoot out of your vita at a hypersonic speed? I lost my fucking cat that way

If by blonde you mean yourguy pal with the short hair, then yes.

>Ruining people's lives just because you don't agree with them
Jamal-kun is a bitch

hah, nice try, moron. vitas dont have discs

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw

no

He tries to fuck her by saying he will kick her best friend off the team if she doesn't and when she refuses he fucks her best friend instead.

But did he rape her friend? Or was it consensual

There is at least two threads a day featuring pic related since the game came out. Am I seeing shit or is this the same Kamoshidafag?

If she was beat up before it happened she likely didn't want it, user.

It's just phantom shills trying to make up lies to hurt Kamoshida and confuse people. Pay them no mind, Kamoshida is doing a great job, and he is DEFINITELY NOT A PERVERT RAPIST.

everyone on the volleyball team was willing to do anything for their coach.

anything

Download the free items dlc and sell the soma for 50k

There is a Leonard DiCaprio movie that's basically about this exact problem.

Someone give this man the rundown real fast!

So do you think he managed to fug all the volleyball girls or was it just one victim?

I mean just coz the others didn't try to kill themselves doesn't mean he didn't abuse his power. He did say it wasn't rape but rather they were "put" into a scenario that they "had" to give themselves to him.

Feeling better about my ps3 version

He definitely rape more than just the suicidal girl. One girl even mentions he would touch her sexually.

It seems that he molested most of the girls, but only really raped the best friend, lending credence to the idea that some either developed Stockholm syndrome or were too afraid to kill themselves or report on it, considering the fact that even the girls' parents didn't stop what was going on when they were well aware of it.
Also:
>he said it wasn't rape but rather it was rape.

I felt like I wanted to fap to Shiho.

Bump

>b8 but if not
kys faggot
>bad shit happens
>sometimes it happens to you
>it's your job to learn how to cope with it
>it's not the job of society to protect you from remembering said bad event
>letting this event define your life means your weak
Either don't buy the game, learn how to deal with life or you can do us all a favor and an hero
because soon people will be done walking on egg shells for you self absorbed assholes and no one will give a fuck and actively avoid you for being such a bitch and a constant downer
>also I hate you and how you live stream your "call for help" on here and no one comes to help in a shocking plot twist

>females being punched around like they deserve

Fuck, I need to buy this now.

Armor.

Weapons don't do anything for your persona attacks, they're only useful for conserving HP and SP.

Armor is often times the difference between getting 1 shot or surviving, they also usually come with helpful resistances to stuff.

Is this like the MonHun threads where you ironically say some dumb shit to get peoples attention. Then again, I didn't see any spoilers.

>He did say it wasn't rape but rather they were "put" into a scenario that they "had" to give themselves to him.

So he's basically Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

That's funny, because I sat there in silence tightly gripping my dick.

Let me guess, this is from neogaf?

>people still respond to bait threads

You need to get stronger. It isn't the world's job to take care of you, it's your job to take care of the world. You know what it feels like, so now you can prevent it/understand it.

Holy shit newfag back to Sup Forums with you

no this is from something awful

same thing

Sandusky raped kids at Penn state for 20 years before he got fired, simply because they didn't want to tarnish the head coach's reputation by proxy

Is this copypasta from neoGAF?

You know how many times people overlooked rape in America in order to protect a football team or coach? It happens every year, not surprising if it was ripped from Japanese headlines

SJWs AMIRITE LMAO REDPILLLLLLED!

fuuuuck

i'm getting really amorouuuuus

But you get to beat his shit in.

Objectification of women by this guy was treated as a negative thing you cuck

Why do leafs hate fun?

>being so new you incorrectly call someone newfag in a failed attempt to fit in

She comes out of it all beat up and then immediately climbs to the top of the school roof and jumps off.
Doesn't explicitly say rape but heavily implied.

>an hero

wew, that takes me back

Is the AI just programmed to focus down the MC on hard mode? The only game overs i've gotten are where I was ambushed and every enemy just piled onto him and killed him on the first turn.
I'm a little butthurt because I just lost an hour of progress because an enemy spawned right on top of me and got the ambush while I was sprinting to a safe room I accidentally skipped over that was like 5 hallways behind me.

All jokes aside, that part of the plot got me good.

>Figured he just beat Shiho to pressure Ann into sleeping with him
>But then I thought it was weird he's not bothered by Shiho's coma, because now he logically has no bargaining chip for Ann
>Get to the castle
>King reveals that he just raped Shiho

I felt my blood boil a bit. Nicely done, Atlus.

Nice try Canadian

>Playing an RNG turn-based game on hard mode

No one will make fun of you if you bump it down to normal.

>I'm shocked and horrified because the game tried to shock and horrify me
>This is bad
I know it's bait but can you at least try?

JOEPA DID NOTHING WRONG

Where is this Canadian's don't like Rape meme from?

I love rape. Like weed, it's okay in moderation.

>people are still this retarded

Found the fag

>I know japan still objectifies their women but this kind of shit does NOT fly in america and I am very upset.
What you fail to understand is that the scenario depicted in the game can and does happen in the real world, not just in Japan but all over the world. Sure, Persona 5 is working with some incredibly dark themes but someone in the situation you imply yourself to be in should be happy that it addresses these problems in a mature way and that the victims in game are given relief and closure.

Go back to Tumblr. You're not welcome on this board.

Just bump it up to hard during boss fights. Shit isn't fun when the MC dies everyone else in the party suffers as well. Plus everything costs more and i'd rather keep my hard earned cash.

lol fag.

>tfw you will never be able to protect Shiho's smile

games objectifying women disgust me. who do i have to contact to prevent this from happening again?

I wonder if Kamoposting will take off

I'm waiting for people to finish the game for Gidouposting.

Exactly. It wasn't even an objectification thing. There isn't a single moment where the situation isn't depicted as disgusting.

I'm tired of people saying he didn't rape her. Its heavily implied he did. There's a line about how because Ann didn't sleep with him he had Siho come to his office instead.

Fuck off you fucking moron, kill yourself.

All Japanese are rapists and fantasize about penetrating blonde haired, blue-eyed white women.

Feminism pls go.

That was the other thing, the game first turned your Vita into a PSP. It was unnerving seeing my right analog shrivel and fall off like that.

Aviator?