9 HOURS UNTIL SONYGGERS AND NINTENODDLIES GET BTFO

Are you ready Sup Forums? Are you ready for the power of a $5,000 PC in a home console? Are you ready for true, actual, real 4K gaming?

Does the term Scorpio mean anything to you? It fucking will in 9 hours. Mark my words: Microsoft is in the shit for the long haul. They will bring Halo, Crackdown, Forza, Fable, Conker, Banjo, Perfect Dark, Gears, Sea of Thieves, Sunset Overdrive 2, Titanfall -- and there's nothing you FUCKING NIPS can do to stop this incoming revival of western vidya. The west WILL rise again. Take the Phil Pill and Jump In.

>post yfw CrowbCat posts a video on the technical failures the Scorpio will have Day One

Will it play Steam games?

I'm sorry you bought an Xbone Op.

But MS already killed the Xbox brand forever by removing all exclusives.

only if you take the phil pill

>Halo, Crackdown, Forza, Fable, Conker, Banjo, Perfect Dark, Gears, Sea of Thieves, Sunset Overdrive 2, Titanfall

I dont want to play any of those games

>but muh 6 teraflops
not enough boy
shit would be $400

I already own an Xbox One that's collecting dust

I don't need a slightly more powerful one when they have done a shit job at supporting the current one

Where are the GAMES Phil?

WHERE?!?

I have an Xbone, and it's collecting dust faster than my Wii U.

>will it play ports and flash games

yes

Does it has full windows 10 desktop?

>tfw own a Switch and love Nintendo
>tfw unironically love Xbox IPs
>Crackdown 3
>Sea of Thieves
>RIPIP Scalebound
I don't care about the Scorpio but I hope they make me care. I still have my One despite its main use being emulation of 360 games and an outlet to play Souls games because I use a SP4 as my main work machine and the mustard race will always be a meme to me.

Wait what's happening in 9 hours?

I wanna be hip. I wanna be savvy. I wanna be "with it."

Most of the games you mentioned are either dead or dont exist

Scorpio reveal by Digital Foundry and MS. Most likely will just be a confirmation and analysis of its specs. No games or actual console design until E3 probably.

>inb4 during and after fake gameplay and bullshots.

This.

No way would they blow their load on this press conference when E3 is just a few weeks away.

Thank you.

That's sad I kinda liked Digital Foundry until now.

>$5000 PC
It won't be, 1700($330)+Vega(lets price that at Fury launch prices for now, so $549)+MB($100)+16GB DDR4($180)+SSD($70)+BDROM($20)+Controller($50)
$1299 at retail prices for assumed Scorpio.

It's gonna shit all over PS4Pro though, if MS can deliver a $1300 PC for $600 they'll have still won.
calc

>trade in my xbox for a ps4
>have more games on PS4 in 2 months then xbone since release

No one will buy a $600 console.

>Valuing hardware over games
Come on, son.

Sony BTFO

At this point im hoping xbox doesnt fuck it up. I feel bad for xbones. Theyre irrelevant as of right now for this console generation.

>Halo
Shit, overhyped FPS that was never good, except for 3 which was pretty fun for a little while. Next.
>Crackdown.
Oh yeah, 2007 called.
>Forza.
There are good enough racing games on other platforms.
>Fable.
Fable 1 was god-tier. 2 and beyond were too shit.
>Conker and Banjo.
Yeah because platformers are selling systems in 2017.
>Perfect Dark.
Yes because everyone cared 12 YEARS AGO. Oh wait, no they didn't, not even then.
>Gears.
There's been five. No more needed.
>Sea of Thieves.
Shit MMO.
>Sunsent Overdrive 2
Cringey title normiebait.
>Titanfall
Multiplat lmao?

>No one ever purchased PS3

>post yfw you own an Elite Controller and it wasn't one of the 0.001% that failed.

I enjoy CrowbCat's videos. But they're massively exaggerated for the sake of trying to create a panic.

Sony got rid of all of their exclusives too.

(You)

The ps3 was a failure until the price drop, even than it still got clobbered by the 360 until the end of the gen was near. That won't happen with the scorpio.

This

SOOKIE!

>Dont know if I should get up early to see this
Will it be worth it? How serious is microcuck taking this?

>Does the term Scorpio mean anything to you?
Yeah. Albert Brooks played him in an episode of The Simpsons.

xbox go home

Oh look at that, Phil is catching on to the hip Sup Forums maymays. Excellent non-red herring, friendo.

Are they seriously unironically targeting 4K as their main marketing point for the Scorpio? Who the fuck even cares about 4K when it's in sub 30fps?

>it's ok when Sony does it but still doesn't reach 4k

Ready for what? the NSAbox that burgers eat up because 'murica? If that's the case then yes.

Pls kys.

On PC

I'm ready for video games.
Too bad Microsoft doesn't care about those.

Nintenbros are unaffected since Nintendo no longer directly competes you know. I do expect a sony fans to kill themselves however

That's my point, Sony tried it with psuedo 4K and nobody cared about it post-release. The main thing people talk about on the Pro is boost mode, not 4K. Higher FPS is more important to the core gamer than playing on a resolution higher than 1080p.

>$600 retail price

Dead on arrival folks

Youre right. How could Nintendo compete with one game?

go on Wikipedia and look at the list of Xbox one games
sort them by exclusive
there were FOUR exclusives in the year 2016
3 Kinect games
and raiden v
everything else is on PC or ps4

where my Xbros at?

No one gave a shit with the PS4 Pro and Xbox still has no games. Literally what could Microsoft conceivably do in ones' wildest imagination for anyone to care whatsoever about the Scorpio? PS4 has the momentum because it already has the exclusives, which is selling consoles, therefore further incentivizing devs to put their games on it. It's a snowball effect and I will be watching with popcorn and masturbating at this train wreck waiting to happen.

Did you take your Phil Pill, user?

Name three 360 exclusives better then MGS4, Demon Souls, and the Last of Us. You cant.

>no compelling software
>all exclusives will be available on the PC anyway

for what purpose does this exist?

stopped reading at the last of us

I'm not talking about the quality of games. I'm talking about sales, fucking triggered as fuck sonypone.

You bet Phil. Still playing Gears since day one.

Imagine if the PS3 was sold for $600 as a PS2 that just plays PS2 games at higher resolutions.

Ninja blade

And uh...

I can't respect Xbox after Microsoft placed Dunkey in a financially shitty situation.

>Halo 3
>Gears 3
>Fable 2

This. They're entertaining but very exaggerated. I've been watching my girlfriend plays Andromeda and she's not experienced a single glitch yet. I'm not saying Andromeda isn't a piece of shit. I'm saying his video games it seems like the game is barely held together.

Mario
Zelda
Donkey Kong

I love dunkey's work but a) dealing with microsoft was a shady deal b) financial decisions he made himself probably contributed c) you are omitting other players, such as youtube and the channel networks, as that was the time they were cutting pay significantly. Perhaps A and C are clear in retrospect.

Well glad you don't respect a corporation that really didn't need your respect to begin with. Also glad you missed all the other shit microsoft has done.

They need to focus on having some fucking games. This MUH 4K 60fps meme is fucking stupid. I only use my Xbone for two games and they're both Halo games.

>9 hours until Philshills crawl back into their hole and commit suicide

Feels good desu

If I had to rank those

Halo 3 > Demon's Souls > MGS 4 > Gears of War 3 > Fable 2 > Last of Us

I remember the Cloud still.
Microsoft are hoping people forgot
"the power of the cloud" shit

Wait, I thought scorpio was just some xbox one with extra graphics.

Its actually a new console? Why the hell is the new consoles already happening?

ueh?

Kill yourself for bringing Nintendo in this, false flagging Sonybro. All you needed to fucking say was SONYGGER but you fucked it up, You don't deserve to be a Xbox fan you traitor.

Its been almost 4 years you underaged faggot. This is supposed to be the norm for consoles.

You should've just left with that spoiler, since I agreed with that. Didn't see why you changed a competent response to a smug one.

>Well glad you don't respect a corporation that really didn't need your respect to begin with.

I don't really see what that has to do with anything. Pointing out respect isn't an argument in general. A homeless bum with a lemonade stand wouldn't give a shit if I critiqued on how he ran his business.

>Also glad you missed all the other shit microsoft has done.

Over the past decade, Microsoft has released shit exclusives after shit exclusives. Meanwhile Sony and Nintendo had been slowly building up their library for this current decade. Fuck, most of the good "exclusives" Xbox One had were released to PC or PS4.

Is it a prebuilt PC or something?

>This is supposed to be the norm for consoles

No it isn't you fucking faggot.

>xbox 360 lasted 8 years
>ps2 lasted 6 years
>ps3 lasted 7 years
>wii lasted 6 years
>wii u lasted 5 years

>6 teraflops
>Literally the power of an RX 480
>4K

>NINTENODDLIES
WTF dude! I thought we were friends ;_;

>Last of Us
Kill yourself

sorry, i forgot you existed. on a diferent note
how do you sell a console with little to no exclusives? its not like you have a fanboy bait anywhere near something like botw to cheese it. you might as well be trying to sell ouyas that come with crates of battleborn.

Except that's false for every console that isn't a Nintendo. Switch was their first console they didn't fuck up on since Super Nintendo.

I hope everyone watches this. This will be the point in time where MS finally gives up on Xbox. Sony played them so fucking hard. If they bring out a true 4K machine, no one will buy it since it is expensive. If it is a PS4 Pro clone, why even bother. They're fucked either way. They need games and they need them now. This E3 might be the last E3 for Xbox.

How exactly is the Scorpio bad for Nintendo and the Switch? It doesn't aim to be a powerhouse home console, it's portable. Nintendo dodged the bullet by dropping out of the power race. Now Sony, they're about to be btfo.

>$5000 PC in a $600 console

OP clearly knows nothing about hardware and is too dumb to figure out simple math

I still haven't bought an Xbone, which makes this the first gen where I don't own all of the hardware available.

I don't know, there just hasn't been anything that's made me want to yet. Hopefully Scorpius(Farscape is amazing, watch it)is great enough, and incentive enough to finally do so.

The biggest thing they need to do for me is have an actual game I can get no where else that I have to play. Scalebound was that game, but yeah.

I'm sure people will buy it. Since the reveal last year at E3, people have had plenty of time to save up. Furthermore, the console is releasing this holiday, thus meaning that it could potentially sell quite a vast amount at Christmas.

That's what both Xbone, PS4 and PS4Pro are, yes - this likely will also be a locked down prebuilt pc.

Switch is a locked down tablet.

9 hours?

>power of a $5,000 PC in a home console

Even if this was true it'd cost $2,500 at least

6 hours and 30 minutes left

For what?

People are afraid.

Not him but that's disingenous. Ther average lifespan for a console is 5-6 years.

Gen 7 was absurdly long for a console generation. PS3 and Xbox 360 definitely overstayed their welcome because a console generation lasting for 8+ years was unheard of.

So while it's definitely early, it's not AS early as it might seem. Technically we really only had another year and a half left or so until the next generation comes out, so it doesn't surprise me that Microsoft wants to jump the gun and release their new one seeing as the X1 was a shitty console all around.

$1299.
That's at retail prices for all components.

Xboxs death.

OP is probably a false flagging SONYGGER, but it still feels so good to see Sony get BTFO'd by both Microsoft and Nintendo.

>$1299

So it probably has the power of a $1400 - $1500 PC at best.

It has the power of a $1299 PC.
I don't care about what prebuilts cost, anyone with half a brain can build their own.

This is a new gen console that is not new gen because of marketing issues. Likely retail for more than $500 so it will fail because people will not think this is a new gen console and other people will not find it worth it to buy a new console if what they already have is still working and it is too steep for no games.

It's a mid-gen enhancement.

MS aren't just goingto push for 4K on Scorpio, they're effectively re-marketing the original Xbone as a 720P machine.

Don't care how you interpreted your first two points. But for the third, I meant all the questionable shit Microsoft has done both in gaming and in other industries.

I can absolutely agree the xbone's exclusives have been lackluster at best.