Hello LA, you're up way past your bed time, aren't you?

Hello LA, you're up way past your bed time, aren't you?

>Games with interesting story-based decisions no longer exist

Good evening, Deb.

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

world of darkness mmo when?

>he hasn't played a telltale game
missing out bro

>games

Hi Deb

but the only choice that really mattered was the ending and you can get whichever one you want (unless you fuck up with strauss)

>The ending where you don't die involves giving the bad guy exactly what he wants and then walking away.

That was...interesting alright.

american visual novels are still visual novels

DEB, LISTEN TO ME DEB

Any more news on WoD stuff?

dont fucking remind me

>telltale

you don't die in Anarch and independent ending either.

Strauss' ending didn't have that.

>couldn't go down to Deb's studio
What the fuck, Troika?

i fucking loved the commercials

Interactive slideshows =/= video games

And visual novels are games. What's your point?

hi deb

hi deb

>tfw you will never be a vampire
>tfw you will never get to spend eternity being comfy as long as you don't fuck with the local vamp gov

is this a re run?

Best girl was Beckett

They're probably going to send you into some suicide mission eventually

Hi Deb.

Do you ever worry, Deb, that the world is going to end?

your decisions affect nothing

There are almost no story-based decisions in this game, I guess you mean decisions based on gameplay and level design.

Are there any other comfy radio programs from games, Sup Forums? Ones with a narrating DJ?

telltale dont make games

Hi, Deb.
Love your show.

even though he's ruined by the later stages of the plot, and the fact that he only has like 5 segments to listen to, John Henry Eden was comfy for me in F3

still nothing compared to the maximum greatness of Mr New Vegas, though

black mountain radio

what was that new vampire game coming out again?

Radio Big for sure
SSX3 in general is chill as fuck

IT'S FRIGGIN' CHICKEN

d-delete dis

Except telltale write around your choices in order to tell the narrative they had already written rather than adapt the game to your choices.

George Clinton as the Funktopus on San Andreas' Funk station was amazing

>binary choices that make little to no difference in the story line as a whole

yeah, nah.

>"I'm going to save this person!"
>"Oh no, that character died anyway, except this time it has no story relevance and was just impactless to the story."

Jet Set Radio

I NEED A GOOD RPG GAME WITH PROGRESSION FROM RAG TO RICHES
WHERE I CAN GET A COOL COMFY HOME AND A HOUSE SLUT

Hi Deb.

Is it weird that I want a girl to force me to lick her asshole? I mean the thought of eating ass is gross, but the thought of being FORCED to eat ass is hot. I kinda just want a woman to roofie me, handcuff me to the bed, then sit on my face for two hours while she makes me eat her ass, uses a vibrator on her clit, and tells me all about how I'm unworthy of her delicious vag and am lucky to even get her ass.

Is that weird?

>tfw, VV will never write you poems

Anarchs just don't get it, vampires need someone to enforce basic set of rules, especially in a time blooming with technology, so the society of the undead can survive. Ergo, Camarilla is a necessary evil of sorts.

pointless WoD games don't work well together because they're all designed as standalone products

I actually liked Raider Radio from FO4. Shame that he only has 5 songs.

The Anarchs are not anti-masquerade. They take issue with the way the lower generation vampires use Cammie society to play out their ancient power struggles, and want a better system put in place.

Not him, but the problem is without some kind of system in place, they're going to get fucked sideways. IIRC, canonically, the Anarchs in LA got fucked up by the Kuei Jin, because Anarchs aren't organized.

The Anarchs were doing just fine in LA before the capes showed up.

They indirectly are. As is with humans, laws need to be reinforced in order to in sure at least some sense of security. Anarchs are right abotu Camarilla being common sense type of shit and the part with political struggle, but it's a necessary evil because not all vampires will stick to those rules like shown with the Sabbath.
Okay, LA worked, but that doesn't mean it would work world wide, at least not yet. There should exist such an institution that will worry about that, but a one that wouldn't boggle too much about politics like Cammies do.

The Camarilla are a Western European / American organization. They aren't world wide, either.

What's the matter, too deep for you?

Telltale died after BTTFTG

Thanks for the correction, but still, Camarilla is a necessary evil of sorts, like democracy, until we find a superior solution.

The Anarchs are the superior solution.

How?

>be a vampire
>literallly have forever to exist until Caine gets pissed
>force every vampire to obey dumb laws instead of just leaving things to be settled on a case by case basis by local vamps
>(((Tremere)))

Sabbat chase you in here, cammy?

I already explained how.

The LA post? Just because it worked there, doesn't mean it will work across USA, let alone the whole world.

Like Beckett, I'm a lone wolf just interested in the history of things, not the overall political struggle, so no, I'm not a cammie, but they do seem like a necessary evil of sorts to me.

Why not?

did you not notice how beckett fucked off at the first sign shit was going down at the tower?
he's an anarch in spirit but gangrel naturally avoid organizations

There will always be the minority or even that one single person that will break the balance.
How would I not when he so urgently ran towards you to warn you of the fate that could be.

Oh hi Deb.

I'm pretty sure this guy's voice actor is the movie trailer voice on the radio commercial after that "writer" segment.