What's the most artificial difficulty boss you've ever seen?

What's the most artificial difficulty boss you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxJXEidpWzc
youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like artificial difficulty is a term invented so people who conflate quality with difficulty can still complain about a fight being to hard.

It's a good my Odin was packing heat because FUCK him

Where was this from????

>lightning "knight" that is 5x faster than you
>retarded hitboxes for both
>no room for recovery thanks to the knight lunges, promotes toxic, uneven gameplay
>the core concept of a 2 vs 1 fight is to keep the player at a constant disadvantage
>oh and did I mention it's a two phase boss?

Sad to see DSfags defend one of the worst bosses of the Soulsborne franchise. This boss absolutely killed the game for me.

The demon souls of persona featuring Dante from the devil may cry series

Git gud fag

shame it's piss easy if you do a magic run

Artifical difficulty.
A boss is artificially difficult.
It makes you look stupid to write like you do.

Why is it alwasy SMT

I say Ouroboros

I know its not a boss but any rts with difficulty above hard

>play it as a melee character
>basically just a gear check, if you go back and grind chunks to level up at the black smith the fight is mildly challenging, but the 1st phase doesn't last nearly as long
>play it as a pyromancer
>ornstein lunges right into great fireball and loses half his HP, the first phase is over in 5 seconds and smough dies to the rest of my gfbs and a few fire orbs without even getting close to me
a well balanced game

2nd Gorilla boss fight in Binary Domain
Final boss in Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Magic runs were the literal "easy mode" for DaS1, and 2, glad they nerfed that shit in 3.
This boss fight was fun BECAUSE it has you at a disadvantage, that being said, I beat them at around ny fifth try on my first playthrough. Will not deny I got lucky with RNJesus and ornstein didn't jump around that much, which let me 6 shot him(used +11 great club)

Mages and pyromancers are the literal easy mode of the game, though mages are a lot easier than pyromancers to play. That being said, I always get pyromancy on my character(nothing too big, just one pyromancy spell)

That's one of the easiest bosses in the game.

>Non-Atlus bosses
>Artificial Difficulty

Hold my beer

youtube.com/watch?v=nxJXEidpWzc
youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM

Yeah, this, if you thought he was hard you were fundamentally not understanding the mechanics of the fight.

Shit dude, they're not even that hard.

They are hard until you realize you can use the giant pillars to fuck with their tracking and stop nearly every single one of their attacks.
Its just a matter of being aware of your surroundings and keeping tabs on where Orn and Smough are.

That guy you have to kill 7 times in Halo 5.

That should be the first thing you see and notice.

>Spam Friekugel
So diffucult

I don't even remember what this fag does so I couldn't have had a problem with him.
Why aren't you complaining about Mot's bullshit?

Arriced at Ikebukuro, where do I go next or what do I do now

I'm pretty sure you can't get that before fighting him

You can. His fight can be done at your leisure and you can grind for Freikugel first.

Ancient Dragon in Dark Souls 2 is legit bullshit with his every attack being one hit kills, and the "shockwaves".

Not OP but on my 2nd turn I hit Mot with Shock and crit his asshole wide open while he was paralyzed. I had a way harder time with Red Rider than that punk.

I still don't understand what this artificial difficulty shit means. My buddy was telling me Resident Evil was artificially difficult because of the camera angles.

Final boss in Killer is Dead.

You have to do a quicktime event where you rapidly tap a button in order to win, and you have to do it multiple times. The problem? You have to mash about as hard as the torture scene in MGS but twice as long. It's bullshit.