What are you playing right now?

what are you playing right now?

Tales of Berseria. It's great and all but damn if it is taking long to beat. I want to get around to playing other shit that's coming out.

Nier Ah-tomato

I like it but I'm utterly confused half the time. There's so many quests that pop up that I'm not sure if I need to do all of them or just skip them. Also accepting too many quests makes me lose track of what my primary quest.

Project Diva Future Tone
I'm finally breaking into extreme mode and even though I'm still having trouble I'm happy with how far I've come.

I just got done playing Terminal 7

I've been playing Rain World but the lack of meaningful progression and clunky controls made me backlog it for later.

I'm installing Styx : Master of Shadows to give it a go.

What is the appeal of this mod?

I like Vinesauce and I like Half-Life.

Bayonetta, Cities Skylines, and Tomb Raider Underworld

Nocturne until get a chance to buy P5.
And Pillars of Eternity.

Overwatch because Uprising is the only update since winter that has caught my eye. Aside from that; getting my divines to +10 in Nioh, dabbling with Vermintide and micspamming TF2. Though my work is pretty much negating vidya for me until Monday

My little browsing : shitposting is magic

Dota 2

Telltale Batman and AC Black Flag, both are fun enough to keep me going.

MHXX so I can say how shit it is. It's pretty shit.

I just started up Shadow Complex Remastered before work this morning. It seems ok so far, but the shooting controls kind of suck.

Dirty Bomb

Super Mario Bros. 3, but with randomized levels.

Fucking great twist on a game I love.

Quake 2
I'd like it more if it didn't take half a century to switch between weapons.

Nothing, I'm in a train going to see my gf

You do have a gf, don't you, Sup Forums?

I'm playing No Way Fag. I got it in that bundle they released on PS4. I'm really happy that I own REmake, RE4, 5, 6, Zero, and Revalations, but I now feel an obligation to go through them all and beat them since I paid for the whole kit n kaboodle. Feels bad/good man.

I'm playing with my dick

Just finished the Original X-com, after getting slightly fucked in the ass by the fact that on the last base assault there was no brain room to blow up with the blaster canon

I keep thinking about playing Dragon's Dogma but I restarted because I didn't like my pawn and I fucked up a quest so I don't want to have to do all the shit I already did.

Also I keep looking at Persona 3 but I'm going to wait until my classes are done so I can just sit down and play it without worrying about anything

my dick lol!

Tales of maj'eyal. I can't stop playing in one sit until my character gets destroyed fuck that treasure room with the two multi hued lv 90 dragons... When i've got the achievement for opening it "are you out of your mind?" i knew i'd lose my shit

Some kind user here gifted me a key for sword and sworcery, I finished the first "session". Can't decide if it is worth my time or not. Someone played it?

Other than that, I enjoy strolling in freeroam in gta online, there's something very satisfying in some vehicles' engine sound (the game's riddled eith hackers nowadays though)