Sup Forums's biggest problem with MGSV is that you don't murder African children

>Sup Forums's biggest problem with MGSV is that you don't murder African children

Are you guy seriously this fucking racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opB80ULb05w&index=40
youtu.be/710uCRrWYGM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJVSNhqa-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair, they hyped it up with the inclusion of Kazuhira "fulton a coon, I'll shoot the balloon" Miller. Bad move by Konami, really.

> Hurrr this is big bosses decent into becoming evil and shit
> Except when it comes to this job where instead of killing them he takes them away and educated them :3c

I guess desu senpai

Wrong, problem was all the false advertising. MGSV lured you in with it's soft pillowy tits and thicc ass only to shove a dick down your throat and tell you it's what you asked for.

why the fuck would you wear the battle dress for this mission?

I got the screenshot off youtube, and to be honest, this bait wasn't as effective as I expected

For every nigger child killed in Africa, 100 more will be born at that moment. Why can we hunt animals to control their population but not Africans?

I just wanted to be able to play as a kid that Big Boss took in and trained.

Because the whole "I'm already a demon" descent into madness child soldier rearing "this is the story that fills in the missing link of the Metal Gear saga!" game we were advertised ended up almost nothing like that, and everything involved in this not being true is disliked.

youtube.com/watch?v=opB80ULb05w&index=40

I have the predator outlook in video games. You pick up a weapon you become a threat. Don't go walking around with an ak if you aren't ready to get shot at.

Big Boss' descent was complete because he tricked Venom, it has nothing to do with african children

WE WUZ TRIKSTERS N SHIEEET

or at the very least make liquid a fucking ally like the horse or quiet, even if he leaves permanently at the end

What was his name again?

Spinner Wild-cat

It wasn't even his plan, though. The medic was hypnotized while Snake was in his coma.

Yes. Fuck Niggers

He still went along with it when Ocelot told him the plan, though. Boss is complicit and responsible.

Nobody ever said that. Who are you quoting.

Benedict "kazuhira" miller

I wanted to play a villain, not the king of an S-rank harem.

He'd be pissing 9 years of work and 9 years of the medic's life down the drain if he said no. The damage was already done, regardless of whether or not he agreed.

I bet you thought you were going to get some epic meme responses, huh.

His name is kaz. Sorry friendo.

McDonnal "Benedict" "Kazuhira" Miller

Kazuhira Miller.

OK so DD being a wolf is a fact. The real question is, was Ocelot aware of this? Venom implies he was when he says it's too wolf-like to even be considered a Huskey. I get a laugh whenever I think of the retard spending his free time training a Wolf.

Motherfucker Jones

That wouldn't stop Boss from pulling the brakes and kicking Ocelot up the ass if he was a decent person. It's a matter of principles, see, and Boss' principles didn't stop him from using the medic the same way the US used >muh boss

Nope. Not gonna meme you up fa m. You need to let it go.

How about you suck my dick you attention whoring queer? Get a tripcode, dipshit.

Hey, it's worked before.

>Ashamed of your words and deeds
Literally nothing in the story made you ashamed.

Just shut the fuck up. You know as well as everyone else that what you're spewing is just wet-noodle drivel with no impact tacked on to justify a game destroyed by its lack of budget and genuine vision.

Fuck you. Fuck you, and fuck your stupid fucking excuses. MGSV was bad.

Let me guess, next youll post the bullet to the head/broken heart meme?

Too predictable.

how is he a retard?
you're aware that wolves were trained long before dogs ever were, right?

and maybe half of those will made it into their teens
seriously why do they keep making more niggers

What the fuck, user

We were just having a nice talk, you weren't supposed to get mad

lower HDI = higher birthrates for some reason

You want africans to stop breeding, stop sending them charity and let them start up their own industries to bring up their living standards

The only retard here seems to be you, my man.

>not killing Eli at first sign of trouble
Why is snake such a faggot?

Nobody who speaks Kikongo should've been allowed on motherbase.

They didnt know yet.

My biggest gripe is its an unfinished game.

That, and sorting through every staff member to quarantine kikongo

>not just letting them die

Infinitely farmable s ranks were a mistake

muh open world meme ruined the game.

Every S rank I've fultoned to motherbase don't even show up there, they're nowhere to be seen

Why? Every mission locked you into a linear area.

It's medic, not snake. Real snake sold his world a long, long time ago.

What if you don't have a weapon and get shot at anyway? What do you do then?
It's retarded to think that by just having a weapon in case you need to defend yourself you are asking to get attacked.

Also, Quiet clearly wants the Venom wang, making flirty eyes, presenting her ass and showing you numerous positions she wants you to take her from, but he just sits in there cowering in the corner of the ACC trying not to make eye contact, thinking about his feet hurting acting like he'd rather be somewhere else

The man doesn't have a personality or voice, much less a libido.

You're this mad because you know his argument is better.

>Venom snake isn't Big Boss
Worse twist in the series

he is also big boss

Everyone is a big boss if he is boss enough.

>libido
R&D has the resources to help with that. Then you have Emmerich, and the guy who made your prosthetic arm who can no doubt whip up some contraption if the dick stuck on soft.

You don't need a personality or voice to screw

let's face it, there was only one thing that saved this game from being a complete bore

youtu.be/710uCRrWYGM

Making the comic relief codec team from MGS3 into the Big Bads of the series might be the second worst.

For me it was either hiding in boxes in the back of trucks and throwing decoys out in front of the truck while driving, or being a drift fucking master in the small jeeps while dodging gunfire from outposts

For me it's that Kiefer Sutherland was severely underutilized. He's far better than crybaby Hayter.

Always hated Hayter, every time a character would say something to Hayter's snake, like " Snake, thats a new metal gear" he would always reply with "A new metal gear, huh?" Or " Snake, you can hide in boxes to avoid enemies" "Hide in boxes, huh?" Goddamn that shit fucking annoyed me, but I guess it really wasnt his fault, it was the script writing

>Snake, you're being replaced with Keifer Sutherland for TPP
I'm being thrown in the trash, huh?

>Snake, Keifer is a better Snake
Outclassed, huh?

>Snake, its business, quit raging
Don't like be being a salt merchant online, huh?

strawman

Thanks user. Nothing gets past you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSJVSNhqa-s

"Chiceuuughhhhhh, whuerrrr's the cargeauuughh?"

They would just starve because the average African has the mental capabilities of a literal retard.