What features would make you buy it day 1?

What features would make you buy it day 1?

if they take out the prequel shit and make the story not be terrible looking

the ability to WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS

Heavy singleplayer content. Huge bot battles, to be specific, so it feels like I'm in the movies instead of playing "camp people with a sniper". If I want to play multiplayer, I can fuck off to Battlefield.

Gritty Clone Wars battles

>make you buy it day 1?

I don;t buy games day1- I'm not fucking stupid.

Pandemic Studios developing it and EA not being anywhere near it.

Good campaign or great multiplayer.

I'm not buying it day one, no one with good sense will buy ANY game day one. Especially ones with EA watching over.

The return of instant action.

Make it more arcadey and ridiculous like the original games and not a reskin of battlefield

all the features that were in the original battlefront 2

>Clone Wars with extensive clone customization, different armour markings and if they give you the option to go helmetless, customizable hair, beards, tattoos etc.
>Massive space battles with capital ships and frigates that can be piloted (Like in Battlefield 1942) and destroyed (Like in OG Battlefront 2)
>Full mod support
>Constant free content (new weapons, maps, heroes etc.)
>More than 3 heroes per team in the base game

Just off the top of my head

Aw fuck. I just know its going to be rushed, sectioned off into 4 separate DLC packs and shallower than a kiddie pool.

Will there be a full trailer before E3?

It releases on Steam instead of Origin, they support the game with free map packs and minor feature updates, and they don't release another Battlefield game for at least 2 years.

If they gave out review copies so people could make some reviews before it's released.

If people like it and say it's a good improvement from Battlefront 1 and I get to play a beta and I like it.

Then I might buy it day one

FUCKING

C
L
O
N
E

W
A
R
S

G
A
M
E
P
L
A
Y

Star Wars celebration is in a few days, so probably there

A new white male protagonist

Instead of even more sjw crap

But that will never happen
I guess it is time to give up on video games

>What features would make you buy it day 1?
Everything from the cancelled BF3 along with 32 vs 32 player matches

the sad truth

> Not wanting a QT stormfu

You gay, Sup Forums?

Don't answer, we already know.

>What features
Free to play
It's fucking retarded to buy day 1

Battle of Umbara

Pretty much only this could possibly get me to buy it.

Stop giving EA money. How many times does dice have to disappoint and crank out some shit before you realize this? Their market is dudebros trying to get cool with nerd shit, children, the people who mechanically purchase every battlefield/COD every fucking year out of FOMO, and people who are so absorbed in the IP they won't give a fuck about what the game is like because STARWARS.

EA has the SW license for at least six more years so if Disney should decide to drop them and give other devs/publishers a chance (like they originally planned) it should only take another 10 years (gotta include dev time) until we MIGHT get a good star wars game again....

even worse by that time there will be 15 star wars movies in total

Guns that actually feel good to fire.
I swear it feels like a bad Nerf War in DICE Battlefront. How hard is it to make a game like this where the weapons don't feel like ass?

Well, DICE is Swedish.

>What features would make you buy it day 1?
The option to delete EA from existence.

That is the biggest pipedream yet. But it is a good one.

>another KOTOR will never be made

i think they are actually in preproduction of one? not that it matters because nubioware would do it based on neostarwars lore

-Classes like medic who can revive players

-Being able to get on and off multi-seat vehicles instead of faggot power ups

-space/sky/ground layer at the same time

they will deliver none of these things.

they cant create a timeless game with tons of content because they need to sell you battlefront 3 for episode 9 in 2019

>10 more years
>RotS/BF2 will be as old by then as RotJ was when BF2 came out

Add to that
-mechanic class
I dunno if they took it out, but man, repairing shit was the best in Battlefront II. Having to juggle combat with repairing necessary stuff for your team and defending yourself was hectic and amazing. I'm a huge sucker for engineer/repair classes.

its not like both of us will be alive in ten years....

everything in the original games but with better graphics and more people/bots in each game

Multiple Capitol space battles with boarding actions an internal/external objectives an sub capitol ships ligh cruiser size and up you get to personally control not on rails. Basically 2mixed with Battlefield 2142 on roids. Said game will never happen though in this current generation.

More heroes than the original Battlefront 2
Space battles
More maps than the original Battlefront 2
Same gamemodes as the original Battlefront 2
Offline mode where you can play with bots
Large battles, 64v64 at max just like the original Battlefront 2
And WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS returns

Do all of that and I'd buy it day one, might even convince me to buy DLC considering everything I listed would make it a complete game to begin with.

free

Good joke user.
I think its time we give up. EA is the angel of death in vidya. Once you see it, its over.