Persona 5 PC

when?

I legit want PC bros to play this game.

P4 cured my depression. literally saved my life

P5 is a big step up from P4.
I want PCbros to experience such amazing
escapism too.

plus releasing the game on PC will eliminate all the shitpost and console war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Oq5O7uX0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saving your life was a mistake. im glad u cant play the game

>im glad u cant play the game

wat

Consoles arent expensive to anyone who has the money to actually make a good PC. Just buy a PS4 preowned and play the very good exclusives it has. People act like buying a console is like dropping life savings on a house for fuck sake, and that you witll have to change your lifestyle if you own one, they are cheap as fuck.

Thanks senpai, you seem like a sane person. I really hope the PS4 keeps getting good games, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Nioh, the PS4 is really stepping it up.

seem like you guys are under an impression that I haven't played the game despite the fact that I just posted my copy

Never because ATLUS hates piracy more than any other game company in existence.

Woah I didn't know Persona 4 was that good, brb pirating it on pstv.

Thanks friend

It already run on the ps3 emulator, but with shitty fps.

>another pc "master race" begs for a good game thread

They need to just buy or borrow a PS4 already.

P5 isn't that good though, i went back to P3

check out RPCS3, it can emulate the PS3 version, but thanks to Sonyshits burying any threads related to it and instead reposting Cemu threads 24/7 most people don't even know it exists and so the patreon to help fund its development is a fraction of what Cemu's is.

Where I live, a console is basically the price of a good gaming PC, so fuck off retard.

And steam has MUCH better prices on games than PSN, so in sum, I can't ever buy a console and/or console games, I'm stuck with PC while I live here.

After BOTW gets 100% running, people could start donating to RPCS3...

If you were a fatneck in a basement pulling in 20-40k a month to dick around on an emulator, would you ever bother to get BoTW 100% perfect? Expect a few minor fixes, and some additional bloat added to the emulator like "social media sharing" or whatever to pad out your dev time.

Persona 3 & 4 are much better games though

I suggest PCfags play that instead but they probably think it's weebshit or something

Well, BOTW is already 100% running, the fps can be optimazed but it's already better than the other versions, and the RPCS3 is still at 1200. People just don't care, dunno why.

The funniest thing of this shit is how cemu devs completely blow the fuck out people like you. Every single one thought that it would take them more then one year to fix those strange glichtes, myself included, and they fixed them in one month. Truly a bunch of ruthless greedy jews that ruined emulation forever.

>Persona 3 & 4 are much better games though

objectively wrong

Most PCfags already played them years ago.

and the RPCS3 *patreon

No thanks Sonybros can keep it as a reason to own their console. This game looks too weeb for my liking plus I'm not that much into jrpgs to begging with.

>weeb shit

>it's weebshit or something
It is

I've seen shit from P4, it's Mega Man Battle Network-tier in terms of writing, utterly anime bullshit

Igor is actually an imposter and is the final boss of the game. The twins are the velvet room girl split into two to keep the real Igor under control.

>Where I live

Nobody cares about third world shitskins, that post wasn't targeted towards you Petel.

>not being idort
>CURRENT FUCKING YEAR

>P4 cured my depression. literally saved my life

How?

It's very immersive while having a really positive but not overdone and obnoxious atmosphere, I guess.

It gave him autism

Playing the PS3 version at the moment and liking it a lot. I'd buy it a second time in a heartbeat if Atlus put it on PC, or any of their games really.

I guess that's why his voice was off

Catherine runs perfectly on one of the PS3 emulators so give them a good year to optimise it for Persona 5.

is real igor in the game and does he have the proper voice?

>watch someone fight coffin born god
>he barely does any damage to it
>it turns his team into rats then one shots them with megido
Why would I play this?

its never going to happen, whats the point of making threads to ask a rhetorical question?

Never ever, faggot.

Fuck off BR.

This is wrong

Posts a picture of his copy

>I'm glad that you can't play the game

what?

I'm interested, would even buy the game if it actually runs decently. Can someone confirm it?

>mfw I own a PS3 and a PS4 and I still would rather wait for a PC port or for RPSC3 to emulate it

PS5 on PC would be pretty nice yeah, but I don't think that it'll happen. But it's good to see that there are still people on this board who aren't retarded brazilian console fanboys.

That doesn’t even make sense, pirating on the PS3 is easy as fuck while the new Denuvo version is still uncracked.

Doesn't the new deuvo cost a fuckton?

Well there isn't any story DLC or an expansion being made so tough luck.

>brazilian console fanboys
/vint/ proved that BRs are mainly PCfags that can't afford anything else and they just shitpost about consoles out of spite.

That doesn't explain anything.

Are you really that stupid?

>Consoles arent expensive
>buy a PS4 preowned
I bought a PS4 brand new and the thing gives me problems from time to time, taking on a pre-owned system is like buying a rent-a-car.

>scared that P5 won't get released for PS3
>if it does probably won't be outside of Japan
>if it does probably will be only digital
>if it's released with box and all probably won't get to my country and it will get expensive imported
>turns out it's even at stores
>20€ cheaper than the PS4 version
>runs flawlessly just as seen in the trailers, which makes sense since its development was started for PS3

I never saw that coming
I wanted the steelbox tho, normal cover succs ass in comparison

He's a falseflagger that has autism. Best to ignore him

I'm playing persona 5 on the PS3.

I'd rather be playing a real SMT game though.

I mean i live in a third world country and ps4 prices 1tb version prices dropped down to around $200

>cam pirate the ps3 version
>the folder has a 11gb file so i'll have to copy it to the internal hdd

pass :^\

Persona 5 is more like original SMT than recent SMTs have been.

In what way?

>plus releasing the game on PC will eliminate all the shitpost and console war.
XD

>can't understand or even imagine how something immersive with a really positive atmophere can relieve depression and give a better mood.
>tell me that I'm the autistic one while pulling flaseflagging paranoia out of no where.

I know that you are probably just an edgy underage shitposter, but try to use your little head instead of making yourself look an autist who has no idea of what empathy could be.

Reminder that the last Persona game that had a PC release was 20 years ago

It's not about being expensive, it's about it being a waste of money when you already have plenty of games to play on another platform. I'm not going to spend that amount of money to just play a few exclusives, it's fucking stupid

>runs flawlessly
there are some places where FPS go to shit tho
glad my modded ps3 still comes in useful

Anyone? Someone knows if Catherine already runs decently?

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Oq5O7uX0E
Seems to run okay, haven't tried it myself though.

Seems fine, thanks man.
How the hell there haven't been some threads about that.

It isn't going to release on PC, Developers don't give a shit about the PC

how is that even a game you just climb boxes, who plays this shit?

Are you dumb? It's clearly a sort of puzzle game, and why do you think that's the whole game.

Former console, current PC mustard.

If it does, it'll come in about 4 years, that's after they release P3FES or P4G first to gauge interest.

PC is still the dumping grounds of forgotten franchises for most companies, there's also publishers retardedly hoping to get more sales out of exclusives while in reality its an old unprofitable practice by todays standards since PC gaming is now a thing. Or maybe the big 3 feel so threatened by PC stealing their console sales, again stupid but I wouldn't put it past them.

>climb some boxes
>watch a cutscene
>repeat

>If it does, it'll come in about 4 years, that's after they release P3FES or P4G first to gauge interest.

Prety much this, but the whole post is spot on.

I preordered it digitally and i loved this game enough to get a "take your heart" edition too.

Fucking die

Jesus Christ you provided absolutely no background to how it helped you, the depths of your issues, someone asked because they probably have the same issues, and youre butthurt because YOU lack the ability to properly explain yourself beyond one sentence?

Go fuck yourself.

>op is expressing that he would like more people to enjoy the game
>"LOL BEGGER XD"

consider suicide by cop.

After switching to PC a few years ago, I fucking hate playing on consoles, I have no idea how people do it.

Can't sit as close, don't have comfy ass desk set-up, have to get physical copies, prices are higher, startup is longer, can't watch a movie or sports or TV in background while playing, can't alt+tab out if I want to use a stat calculator or something, can't use KB+M, can't place a drink or snack next to me on desk, have to worry about upgrading to the next console, PS4 runs loud as fuck compared to PC

I've played games for almost 20 years. I'm 25, I'm not putting some giant hunk of plastic shit in my living room that gathers dust half the time, to play a few games I may end up not liking enough to validate the purchase.

the only reason I want a PC release is to replace the cat's battle lines with the darkest dungeon announcer

Alright. I've got a girlfriend from the game, and I'm going to marry her soon.

It's not really rocket science why it's not coming to PC. I'll make it short: Akechi is the killer, Igor is a fake and the true villain. Real Igor has his old voice.

>PS4 runs loud as fuck compared to PC
Really? Or do you have a silent PC?

Just play all the great PC exclusives like...

>plus releasing the game on PC will eliminate all the shitpost and console war

Haha, no. It'll be all the PC people saying their port is superior and showing off their nude mods and talking about m-muh frames, not to mention all the people bragging about playing P5 for free

I hope you get cancer

>Hating anime
You have to go back

Will never happend i mean they milked the p4 so long and that never came to the pc.

And the shitposting would still go on with framerate performance blabla.

I mean, it's a spoiler tagged spoiler for an 18 month old game.

I have a pretty silent PC, GTX 1070 water-cooled and a FX 8350

Even on Ultra or MP games it barely makes a sound

When I had a PS4, and when I would use my ex's PS4, they both were in cabinets underneath the TV, probably gathered dust, and got loud as fuck, even when I tried to use air on the back fans

If I want to clean my PC I just slide the panel off and go to town. Not trying to take apart my PS4 just to clean it.

There's something wrong with your PS4. It's supposed to be virtually silent, and it is for 90% of PS4 owners.

Total war
Civ
Dwarf fortress
Rimworld
Undertale
Multiplats

Just play all those great PC exclusives

Both mine and my ex-gfs PS4s had this problem and we are adults with clean apartments

I couldn't even keep it on standby mode at night or whatever because I could still here it silently whirring or occasionally speeding up the disc

like:

Yea but I'm missing out on:

Nintendo rehashes that are coming to CEMU
Naughty Dog movies
Dark Souls with tri-cornered hats
A couple weeb games out of the million-weeb game market
Sunset Overdrive

How are P3 and 4 not weebshit?

>video game saved my life

It wasn't worth living then.

My summer car
Dead Bits
Dino D-Day
Rage Parking Simulato 2016
Zombie Boom

>Getting so fucking laughably hysterical.
Oh, wow, so you were really projecting that hard when you were calling me "autist", it's not surprising, though.
Now, read slowly while taking huge breaths.
First, I'm not OP. A guy asked a question and I gave him my answer why a game like that can relieves a depressive state. Second, no, saying that "immersive while having a really positive but not overdone and obnoxious atmosphere" doesn't explaing anything related to giving you a less shitty mood isn't a smart thing, it's actually simply dumb. Thinking that's dumb doesn't justify your reactions of pure autistic rage.
Now chill out, don't get so angry for no reason, and everything will be fine.

> someone asked because they probably have the same issues,
Yeah, look at how he replied to you , truly a poor soul that could be completely shatted because someone rightly called he dumb. Once again, chill out, you are the only one who got hurt, and for no reason, you don't need to play the part of a crazy white knight.

>can't use KB+M
You don't need KB+M for the majority of console games?
>can't alt+tab out if I want to use a stat calculator or something
Go on your PC. Also autistic. Play the game.
>can't watch a movie or sports or TV in background while playing
Autistic complaint. Get ADHD pills
>prices are higher
Only when you don't count Steam sales. Otherwise they're the same
>have to get physical copies
Not a negative
>Don't have comfy ass desk set-up
No, you get a comfy ass couch set-up
>can't place a drink or snack next to me on desk
Get a fucking table.

Autism and obesity incarnate

Is this pasta? Anyway, here I go.
>Can't sit as close
>don't have comfy ass desk set-up
>can't place a drink or snack next to me on desk
What stops you? I have 32'' display sitting at my desk and everything hooked to it, I play both PC and PS4 from the same spot with easy access to desk space
>have to get physical copies
Obvious trolling is obvious
>prices are higher
While this is true for my country PSStore have had a lot of big sales lately
>startup is longer
Console or game? Either way, it's not that bad, and I'm saying that as a SSD user.
>can't watch a movie or sports or TV in background while playing
Do one thing, what are you, Caesar? I'll never understand such people, they either do it online and suck horribly at the expense of the game (because online games give you the most opportunities for procastination) or they don't pay attention to the movie at all
>can't alt+tab out if I want to use a stat calculator or something
non-issue now that we have smartphones
>can't use KB+M
yes you can
>have to worry about upgrading to the next console
as opposed of having to worry about upgrading to new parts and making sure it is all supported by mobo?
>PS4 runs loud as fuck compared to PC
The only [sound] argument, ALTHOUGH only by a small margin.The only time it is noticeable is when my PS4Pro runs something at 4k and sounds like a jet taking off, now that's a huge issue that still haven't been fixed.

>maybe if I tell him to chill out 5 times Ill show him what a calm, collected, not autistic spaz I am
>Now Im going to type out a couple paragraphs and lose my mind and tell him again that Im the calm collected one

Dont smash your head on the wall now there gentle giant

Emulate the ps3 version. If you really dont want to get ps4.